PDA

View Full Version : Let's look at the bright side...

Earthquake Enyart
11-06-2006, 07:30 AM
1. No turnovers from JP.

2. A Train looked good.

3. Now at least they can run to the left, although they still can't get the one yard when they need it. :ill:

4. Kyle Williams was the steal of the draft.

5. Whitner and Simpson are showing flashes that they will be good players. Whitner needs to work on tackling though. :::

6. Returns are looking better.

Even though the Packers put a bow on it and gave it to us, at least we took it.

Patrick76777
11-06-2006, 07:48 AM
1. No turnovers from JP.

2. A Train looked good.

3. Now at least they can run to the left, although they still can't get the one yard when they need it. :ill:

5. Whitner and Simpson are showing flashes that they will be good players. Whitner needs to work on tackling though. :::

2 ways to look at this game.

1. JP was awful. 8 of 15 for 102 yards is pathetic. Especially when you consider that he got 43 on a single play where Evans was WIDE OPEN and he still waited way to long to throw the ball and under threw him so bad that Evans had to almost come to a complete stop to make the catch. But thank god he did, because if we lost that game and JP finished 7-14 for 59 yards I would have jumped off the top of the stadium. And by the way, wasn’t this supposed to be one of the worst pass D’s in the NFL?????

2. It was the same as the Miami game. At the start of the season I threw 100% of my support behind JP and just wanted us to run a ball control offense, keep the handcuffs on JP and once in awhile take a shot downfield. Really let him work into the system. That’s what we did week 1 when we almost beat NE, we 2 when we did beat. But then we decide to start throwing the ball all over the place.

Keep it simple stupid.

Earthquake Enyart
11-06-2006, 07:51 AM
JP looked shell shocked.

That throw to Evans was pathetic. He can't seem to decide who to throw the ball to most of the time. Personally, I would have pulled him, but I think Jauron will keep playing him until EVERYONE is absolutely sure he can't play. Even the lovers.

Patrick76777
11-06-2006, 07:52 AM
JP looked shell shocked.

That throw to Evans was pathetic. He can't seem to decide who to throw the ball to most of the time. Personally, I would have pulled him, but I think Jauron will keep playing him until EVERYONE is absolutely sure he can't play. Even the lovers.

The Defense and Brett Favre won that game for us. Without those TO's we would would have lost easy.

Earthquake Enyart
11-06-2006, 07:53 AM
The Defense and Brett Favre won that game for us. Without those TO's we would would have lost easy.
No doubt. I'm just trying to point out some positive things. The JP bashing is getting old. There are some other positives.

HHURRICANE
11-06-2006, 08:10 AM
1. No turnovers from JP.

2. A Train looked good.

Nice post. Especially knowing your opinions on things.:clap:

jamze132
11-07-2006, 07:51 AM
To look on the bright side, Buffalo fans didn't have to beat the crap out of a Packer fan to feel good about themselves since we won.

The story about the guy from NE made me sick, especially since the guys wife was pregnant. WTF?

Typ0
11-07-2006, 08:15 AM
To look on the bright side, Buffalo fans didn't have to beat the crap out of a Packer fan to feel good about themselves since we won.

The story about the guy from NE made me sick, especially since the guys wife was pregnant. WTF?

a lot of times you can't tell the ***** is pregnant. They don't show until around the sixth month and then a lot of them just look fat.

patmoran2006
11-07-2006, 08:30 AM
Something I'm glad you mentioned.

Whitner DOES need to work on tackling, he's missing a lot of tackles. Not concerned now I"m sure he's still learning how much stronger these RB's are than in college-- but he has missed a couple of big tackles the past few games.

I think a little credit should go out as well to the most maligned player on the team not named Losman. I thought Tim Anderson played a very good game

justasportsfan
11-07-2006, 08:49 AM
The Defense and Brett Favre won that game for us. Without those TO's we would would have lost easy.What you fail to mention is that JP didn't lose the game for us. No surprise coming from a JP hater. That's isn't saying much but it's an improvement over the bears and Pats game especially with a revamped OL and your runningback goes down. Now he had to adjust on the fly since Willis was huge part as the dump off guy and someone he they practiced with for 2 weeks to prepare for greenbay.

JP didn't panic even when the OL was struggling. That's a positive and yet you guys attempt to make something negative out of the situation WHERE WE WON.

mysticsoto
11-07-2006, 08:54 AM
I have another one...

- Let's look on the bright side, as bad as the Bills sometimes look, they are no where close to being as bad as the Raiders!!!

HHURRICANE
11-07-2006, 09:00 AM
JP didn't panic even when the OL was struggling. That's a positive and yet you guys attempt to make something negative out of the situation WHERE WE WON.

You know this is a great point. He really did keep his composure. He also made a nice dump pass to A-train, a guy who he hasn't played with.

I'm starting to get frustrated with Fairchild. Why are you not rolling JP out?! Where is the bootleg? I don't get it. If you want to keep him in the pocket for development reasons that let the fans know this because you are stsrting to look like you don't know what the hell is going on.

jamze132
11-07-2006, 09:03 AM
a lot of times you can't tell the ***** is pregnant. They don't show until around the sixth month and then a lot of them just look fat.
While I agree that you can't always tell they are pregnant, it still made me sick that a bunch of pussies had to jump one guy cause he was wearing a ****ing Patriots jacket.

Jan Reimers
11-07-2006, 09:12 AM
You know this is a great point. He really did keep his composure. He also made a nice dump pass to A-train, a guy who he hasn't played with.

I'm starting to get frustrated with Fairchild. Why are you not rolling JP out?! Where is the bootleg? I don't get it. If you want to keep him in the pocket for development reasons that let the fans know this because you are stsrting to look like you don't know what the hell is going on.
I totally agree. Why not take the wraps off of JP? Why only 15 pass attempts (20, if you include the 5 sacks) - and almost none of them downfield - against the worst pass defense in the league?

We have nothing to lose Sunday. Not a person on the planet expects us to beat the Colts. We will be a prohibitive underdog. Why not let JP run, air out some passes, use his athleticism, and see what happens?

The coaching staff is completely negating JP's talents in an attempt to make him into Drew Bledsoe. I don't understand it.

Jan Reimers
11-07-2006, 09:17 AM
While I agree that you can't always tell they are pregnant, it still made me sick that a bunch of pussies had to jump one guy cause he was wearing a ****ing Patriots jacket.
I don't think it was the Pat's jacket. I think he got beat up after the fans found out he was - or was studying to become - a LAWYER.

Then this incident could be considered a GOOD START.

Typ0
11-07-2006, 02:52 PM
What you fail to mention is that JP didn't lose the game for us. No surprise coming from a JP hater. That's isn't saying much but it's an improvement over the bears and Pats game especially with a revamped OL and your runningback goes down. Now he had to adjust on the fly since Willis was huge part as the dump off guy and someone he they practiced with for 2 weeks to prepare for greenbay.

It is a testimate to our joke of an organization when we are praising the QB for not turning the ball over and not losing us the game.

Crisis
11-07-2006, 05:52 PM
I couldn't watch the game but I heard Clements was great too?

G. Host
11-07-2006, 06:06 PM
2 ways to look at this game.

1. JP was awful. 8 of 15 for 102 yards is pathetic. Especially when you consider that he got 43 on a single play where Evans was WIDE OPEN and he still waited way to long to throw the ball and under threw him so bad that Evans had to almost come to a complete stop to make the catch. But thank god he did, because if we lost that game and JP finished 7-14 for 59 yards I would have jumped off the top of the stadium. And by the way, wasn’t this supposed to be one of the worst pass D’s in the NFL?????
Was that the bad news or good news?
If the Bills lost because the offense was even MORE pathetic and you did a nose dive off the top level, I am willing to accept a little property damage and one loss in the ratings during a year when Bills are not making playoffs most likely anyways for the overall benefit.
http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/1372/dscn0119ji9.jpg

YardRat
11-07-2006, 06:07 PM
3. Now at least they can run to the left, although they still can't get the one yard when they need it.

They've had better success running to the left all year.

Why not take the wraps off of JP?

They've tried 'un-wrapping' him at times already, and it's created turnovers that lead to losses.

I couldn't watch the game but I heard Clements was great too?

Nate had a couple of nice pass break-ups, including the tip to Simpson on his INT. He looked better than he has, for sure.

The_Philster
11-07-2006, 06:14 PM
I don't think it was the Pat's jacket. I think he got beat up after the fans found out he was - or was studying to become - a LAWYER.

Then this incident could be considered a GOOD START.
honestly, I doubt the veracity of that story. Oh, I believe he got into a fight...but who started it for one thing? And 20 guys? The way the article talked, it's a wonder the guy's alive....but he walked away