PDA

View Full Version : I challenge anyone on this analysis

ghz in pittsburgh
11-06-2006, 08:12 AM
If the Bills go minus in turnovers, it's a blowout - see the Bears game.

If the Bills go plus in turnovers but less than +3, they will lose but competitive all theway to the end - see the Pats game in week one.

If the Bills go +3 or more in turnoevers, they will have very realistic chance of pulling a Miami (as in Miami in Chicago).

I see the coaching staff putting the same game plan like yesterday's: rein in Losman, run Thomas, more throw to the backs, reverses, etc. When Losman does throw, it'll be in 3rd and long and it will be ugly, just like yesterday. But that's just the way it's going to be for now.

The challenge will be when the Bills are behind which they will inevitably next week. The coaches need to stick with the game plan. Once again look at the Bears game tape and see why.

LtBillsFan66
11-06-2006, 08:14 AM
Where in the gameplan did Dick and company plan to have Favre fumble 2 snaps? That was the difference in the game.

Earthquake Enyart
11-06-2006, 08:16 AM
If any team is +3 or better in turnovers they normally win the game. Look at the POS fins beating the bears.

MikeInRoch
11-06-2006, 08:17 AM
There's a problem - Indy is a much, much better than Chicago. The Bears game tape won't help one bit.

eyedog
11-06-2006, 08:17 AM
Yes. Don't fumble the ball then. you turn it over you lose most of the time. If JP would have fumbled two snaps yesterday everyone would be going crazy right now.

alohabillsfan
11-06-2006, 08:39 AM
I agree 100%, now with that said our only hope possible of winning on the road against Indy is...

1) Defense blitz, blitz, blitz, see Pats tape! What do we have to lose?

2) Offense, run, run and then run again! Keep the sore low and Peyton on the sidelines!

3) If we do pass it has to be short routes, long plays lead to INTs against this defense, again see Pats tape!

ghz in pittsburgh
11-06-2006, 08:41 AM
You can run on the Colts. It's there all season. Last night NE ran 148 vs 53 from the Colts. Call me old fashioned but I believe that if you run some 150 yards on any opponent and don't turn the ball over, you always have a good chance to win. Always, that is proved time again in NFL.

The problem is that Manning and Co. are going to put points on the board. If we go by the so-called "convetional wisdom" that you throw when you're behind, then you play right into Colts' hand - result: a blowout.