X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • THATHURMANATOR
    • Jul 2002

JP looked like POOP yesterday.

I am really beginning to wonder about him. We have nothing else so I guess he gets the whole season.
  • Earthquake Enyart
    Legendary Zoner
    • Jul 2002

Re: JP looked like POOP yesterday.

This performance, coming off a bye week playing against the 30th ranked passing defense. was VERY disappointing.

NALL BALL starts after Indianapolis.

Comment

• OpIv37
      Acid Douching Asswipe
      • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart
      This performance, coming off a bye week playing against the 30th ranked passing defense. was VERY disappointing.

JP is not making sufficient progress and has been very disappointing. But if you think Craig friggin Nall is the answer, you're as delusional as Skooby.

Face it, we're not making the playoffs. We need to let JP play out the season, so at the very least we don't have a qb controversy for next year too.
      MiKiDo Facebook
      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
        • Jul 2002

I started a Nall Ball chant at the bar.

JP was terrible. I don't care if he didn't turn the ball over. His passes were so underthrown that the DBs didn't have a chance to intercept them either.

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37
          JP is not making sufficient progress and has been very disappointing. But if you think Craig friggin Nall is the answer, you're as delusional as Skooby.
          I'd rather see what he has so we find out if we should dump all 3 this offseason.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
            • Jul 2002

I DON'T WANT NALL BALL DAMMIT!

Comment

• BidsJr
              • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart

Nall is third string for a reason.
              "Well I drink too much and get punched in the head by fighters for fun, so my memory isn't so great." -OpIv37

Comment

• OpIv37
                Acid Douching Asswipe
                • Sep 2002

Originally posted by billsfanone
                I'd rather see what he has so we find out if we should dump all 3 this offseason.
                I'd rather let JP play out the season because if he doesn't get any better, there will be no doubt that we should dump him and the QB controversy will end. Or, at least, JP will be one less name in the hat.

If we play Nall now, there's some credence to the "JP didn't get enough starts and he had a crappy OL" argument.
                MiKiDo Facebook
                MiKiDo Website

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                  • Mar 2005

Another stupid post. Darft a rookie and see what you'll get. JP completed over 50% of his passes, threw for a TD, didn't turn the ball over. Was it his fault that we kept putting him in 3rd and long all day?! That Royal and Evans both dropped balls that hit them in their hands? That our OL can't give him 4 seconds in the pocket?

I hope Nall get's a start just so it will shut up all of you incredibly stupid fans. When the Bills have an OL than you can ***** and complain all you want. Until than go root for Vince Young.

Comment

• jamze132
                    Don’t hate…
                    • Jun 2003

Well since I don't think we will be drafting a LT with our first round pick anymore, it may be beneficial to start thinking about the QB position in the draft.

There is still a lot of time left in this season to see if JP "gets it", and he should be given the remainder of the season. It's obvious that if he is playing game 16 like he did game 3, then we made need another solution at QB. But he shouldn't be threatened to lose his job this year. Give him his time to shine and if he doesn't, then we'll move on.

Comment

• OpIv37
                      Acid Douching Asswipe
                      • Sep 2002

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
                      Another stupid post. Darft a rookie and see what you'll get. JP completed over 50% of his passes, threw for a TD, didn't turn the ball over. Was it his fault that we kept putting him in 3rd and long all day?! That Royal and Evans both dropped balls that hit them in their hands? That our OL can't give him 4 seconds in the pocket?

I hope Nall get's a start just so it will shut up all of you incredibly stupid fans. When the Bills have an OL than you can ***** and complain all you want. Until than go root for Vince Young.
                      and JP has NOTHING to do with why we were in a lot of those 3rd and longs? The OL didn't overthrow Evans twice or hit Royal in the feet. And while the pass blocking was bad, JP struggled to make decisions in the instances where he did have time.
                      MiKiDo Facebook
                      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• The_Philster
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BidsJr
                        Nall is third string for a reason.
                        and considering how bad Holcomb showed himself to be in preseason
                        The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• justasportsfan
                          • Jul 2002

revamp Rivers' OL, take away LT and gates and you'll see the same result from Rivers.
                          sacrifice1
                          https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Patrick76777
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37

Face it, we're not making the playoffs. We need to let JP play out the season, so at the very least we don't have a qb controversy for next year too.
                            It’s not that he thinks Nall is the answer, but why not see what we got! We know Holcomb is not the answer, it’s becoming obvious that Losman is not the answer. And so I think his point, and I know that my point is that, why not see what Nall has in a few NFL regular season games?

What do we have to lose? Nall looks just as bad as JP, we’ll know that we need to make a big QB move. If Nall plays well, then maybe we have a guy for next year.

Either that or we just let JP play out the string and most likely get more of what we’ve been watching for the last 2 years.
                            Resign our own guys!

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                              • Jul 2002

How about Nall gets a couple starts at the end of the season if JP does not improve?

Comment

Working...
                              X