For the mentally challenged regarding JP...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HHURRICANE
    • Mar 2005

For the mentally challenged regarding JP...

Let me try to make this is simple as possible. If you watched the Sunday night game, with the two best QBs in the game, you will see that they made their mistakes. Five ints between the two of them. The thing that is obvious is that their OLs, when needed, give them the time to look downfield. JP does not have that luxury. Both teams have multiple weapons. We don't. Did you watch their play? They are not perfect and they are the best in the league.

I watched the game thoroughly yesterday. Did JP make some mistakes? Yes. Did he play awful? No. Did he have time to throw? No. The guy doesn't have the confidence in his OL. Did you see him getting frustarted? It wasn't at himself! When he did get time to look downfield it resulted in 7 points.

I really don't know what you people want? He had a 97.1 QB rating. Favre threw 47 times and JP threw 15. JP had a higher YPA and no picks. Did we want JP throwing the ball 47 times? We won the game!!

Keep it up! You'll get a QB drafted. I want you to look at how good the rookies are doing this year:

Leinart Rating: 66.9 YPA: 5.9 Comp: 51.6 TD: 5 INT: 5 Wins: 0

Young Rating: 53.3 YPA: 5.1 Comp: 46.0 TD: 5 INT: 7 Wins: 2

Walter Rating: 49.0 YPA: 6.3 Comp: 47.3 TD: 3 INT: 9 Wins: 2

Look at how well Ben is doing. Look at how well Eli is doing considering he plays on a playoff caliber team.

You are lacking intelligence if you think QB is the problem here.
  • ICE74129
    Legendary Zoner
    • Feb 2005

Re: For the mentally challenged regarding JP...

the main thing that bothers me is WE WON. Everyone needs to STFU and enjoy the damn win.

Comment

• BidsJr
      • Sep 2002

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
      Let me try to make this is simple as possible. If you watched the Sunday night game, with the two best QBs in the game, you will see that they made their mistakes. Five ints between the two of them. The thing that is obvious is that their OLs, when needed, give them the time to look downfield. JP does not have that luxury. Both teams have multiple weapons. We don't. Did you watch their play? They are not perfect and they are the best in the league.

I watched the game thoroughly yesterday. Did JP make some mistakes? Yes. Did he play awful? No. Did he have time to throw? No. The guy doesn't have the confidence in his OL. Did you see him getting frustarted? It wasn't at himself! When he did get time to look downfield it resulted in 7 points.

I really don't know what you people want? He had a 97.1 QB rating. Favre threw 47 times and JP threw 15. JP had a higher YPA and no picks. Did we want JP throwing the ball 47 times? We won the game!!

Keep it up! You'll get a QB drafted. I want you to look at how good the rookies are doing this year:

Leinart Rating: 66.9 YPA: 5.9 Comp: 51.6 TD: 5 INT: 5 Wins: 0

Young Rating: 53.3 YPA: 5.1 Comp: 46.0 TD: 5 INT: 7 Wins: 2

Walter Rating: 49.0 YPA: 6.3 Comp: 47.3 TD: 3 INT: 9 Wins: 2

Look at how well Ben is doing. Look at how well Eli is doing considering he plays on a playoff caliber team.

You are lacking intelligence if you think QB is the problem here.
      I really haven't decided on whether JP is the long term answer or not.

When I watched the game last night I kept thinking to myself "their both holding the ball way too long!"

Apparently they can do that with an NFL O-Line.
      "Well I drink too much and get punched in the head by fighters for fun, so my memory isn't so great." -OpIv37

Comment

• BidsJr
        • Sep 2002

Originally posted by ICE74129
        the main thing that bothers me is WE WON. Everyone needs to STFU and enjoy the damn win.
        I'm glad we won also.

But Ice, this is a message board.

All you gotta do is hit that little X button in the top right hand corner.
        "Well I drink too much and get punched in the head by fighters for fun, so my memory isn't so great." -OpIv37

Comment

• HHURRICANE
          • Mar 2005

Originally posted by BidsJr

When I watched the game last night I kept thinking to myself "their both holding the ball way too long!"

BINGO. An extra second in the NFL is a lifetime. IF JP was consistantly getting 4 seconds vs. 3 seconds you would see a completely different player.

To me JP's biggest issue is the fumbles, which he had none of yesterday. Good QBs don't fumble the ball away. If he fixes that I feel like if we get him an OL he'll be fine.

Comment

• Saratoga Slim
            • Jul 2005

It makes a big difference. even on the plays that JP does have some time, it looks like he's expecting the line to cave in at any second. He doesn't trust them, and I think that's causing a lot of his composure problems.
            Wake up, brush your teeth, and get ready for a day of hating the Dolphins. Or the Pats? How to choose?

Comment

• ICE74129
              Legendary Zoner
              • Feb 2005

I'm glad we won also.

But Ice, this is a message board.

All you gotta do is hit that little X button in the top right hand corner.
              Message board yes, constant *****ing post no.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                • Jul 2002

Dude trust me I am a JP backer and I realize he doesn't have much help but there is an air of confidence certain(good) players have and JP does not have that currently. Not saying it won't happen but I hope it does soon.

Comment

• BidsJr
                  • Sep 2002

Originally posted by ICE74129
                  Message board yes, constant *****ing post no.
                  If you want constant uplifting type church of Christ in your search engine.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                    • Jul 2002

JP was part of the problem. I defend the guy but I aslo won't be blinded just because he's my teams qb. He played a Flutie like game and we won ugly just like the DF days.

I find it funny though how some people around here are like.

What's wrong?

We won

sacrifice1
                    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• OpIv37
                      Acid Douching Asswipe
                      • Sep 2002

Originally posted by justasportsfan

What's wrong?

We won

Got it. When we lose, it's about improving and rebuilding- no one expected wins.

But when we win ugly (by your own admission) and show little to no improvement, it's ok because we won.

Makes perfect sense
                      MiKiDo Facebook
                      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• justasportsfan
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37
                        Got it. When we lose, it's about improving and rebuilding- no one expected wins.

But when we win ugly (by your own admission) and show little to no improvement, it's ok because we won.

Makes perfect sense
                        Little to no improvement? What game were you watching? The D was awsome especially the run D that you keep *****ing about. The St finally showed up. Let me guess there was no pressure on Farve just like the Vikes game that you watched.

Oh wait, you're *****ing about the O?

The team showed a lot of heart and it's a problem for you again ?
                        sacrifice1
                        https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                          Lecter's Little Bitch

• Sep 2002

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
                          When he did get time to look downfield it resulted in 7 points.
                          Even on that play he was hit as he chucked the ball.

Comment

• OpIv37
                            Acid Douching Asswipe
                            • Sep 2002

Little to no improvement? What game were you watching? The D was awsome especially the run D that you keep *****ing about. The St finally showed up.

the D was awesome? They gave up tons of yards and only did well because of big plays and mistakes by the Packers. That kind of play will beat the Packers at home but it won't beat too many other teams.

ST did play well, I'll give you that.

Losman showed no improvement.

Yeah, we won. and we should enjoy that.

But don't let it mask the problems that this team has.
                            MiKiDo Facebook
                            MiKiDo Website

Comment

• ICE74129
                              Legendary Zoner
                              • Feb 2005

Little to no improvement? What game were you watching? The D was awsome especially the run D that you keep *****ing about. The St finally showed up. Let me guess there was no pressure on Farve just like the Vikes game that you watched.

Correct me here if I am wrong but didn't fans ***** and whine about needed JP to make a play on his own to help us finish and win a game? Didn't he do that yesterday?

See justa they are going to ***** and whine regardless. There will always be something they complain about

Comment

Working...
                              X