PDA

View Full Version : Two more games, JP. That's it.

Earthquake Enyart
11-06-2006, 10:10 AM
Since we won this week, you get the start next week.

I'll give you the fact that we are overmatched by Indy, so if you look like crap, I'll even give you the Houston game. But that's it. If you don't improve in the Houston game, it's time for NALL BALL. Period.

Romes
11-06-2006, 10:11 AM
I thought no turnovers and a clutch 4th quarter TD pass was an improvement.

Typ0
11-06-2006, 10:12 AM

against the worst defense in the NFL I don't think it's much of an improvement myself.

Inetpub
11-06-2006, 10:13 AM
yep and I thought our 3 and out for 7 straight series was impeccable.
If it werent for moorman punting 60+ yards we'd be hung!

Mr. Miyagi
11-06-2006, 10:14 AM

I'll give you the fact that we are overmatched by Indy, so if you look like crap, I'll even give you the Houston game. But that's it. If you don't improve in the Houston game, it's time for NALL BALL. Period.
Praise the Lord that you're not running the team.

With that lack of patience I don't know how you ever raised kids. :down:

OpIv37
11-06-2006, 10:14 AM

If by "clutch" you mean "underthrown ball that worked anyway because the D blew the coverage so bad", you're right. That was an awful ball and JP just got lucky that the defender was out of position and Evans wasn't.

That being said, I don't want to see Craig Nall on the field. This JP **** has to end. I want to see him get the rest of the season. If he does better, we have our QB. If not, we won't have to have this same argument next year.

Romes
11-06-2006, 10:15 AM
I still think its an improvement.

Typ0
11-06-2006, 10:15 AM

why are you attacking his patience. JP has shown a pattern of going into the crapper. How far down the toilet do you need to go before you call it being astute instead of lack of patience?

Mr. Miyagi
11-06-2006, 10:16 AM
Whatever happened to "give him a whole season"? I think most of us said that before the season. Did that mean "only if he won games"? And now we change our minds because we find ourselves less patient that we thought we were?

LtBillsFan66
11-06-2006, 10:18 AM
No one should be given a whole season if they don't earn it.

Earthquake Enyart
11-06-2006, 10:18 AM
Whatever happened to "give him a whole season"? I think most of us said that before the season. Did that mean "only if he won games"? And now we change our minds because we find ourselves less patient that we thought we were?
I was never in the "give him the whole season" crowd. Personally, I've seen enough already. But to give him the very last benefit of the doubt, I'll let him play against Houston. 8/15 for 100 yards against them won't cut it.

ICE74129
11-06-2006, 10:24 AM

The last time I checked you wern't the owner, GM nor HC so I don't think you have any say in how long he has.

Patrick76777
11-06-2006, 10:25 AM
No one should be given a whole season if they don't earn it.

The "whole season" logic blows me away!

I just don't understand it.

What is so significant about a whole reg. season. 16 games, every snap. Is this a video game and after a full season, your ratings go up? Will the magical answer appear to JP after the 16th game? I just don't understand it.

Why are people so set on 16 games in a row?

Patrick76777
11-06-2006, 10:26 AM
The last time I checked you wern't the owner, GM nor HC so I don't think you have any say in how long he has.

LMAO!

I think he's aware of that!

the REAL Rudeman
11-06-2006, 10:28 AM
against the worst defense in the NFL I don't think it's much of an improvement myself.

yeah, give even the worst player that many chances and eventually they'll get lucky. that's not improvement. it's probability.

BidsJr
11-06-2006, 10:30 AM

Neither do you!!!!

Earthquake Enyart
11-06-2006, 10:36 AM
I have a lot of pull around here.

PECKERWOOD
11-06-2006, 10:41 AM
JP Losman, deserves the whole season. Especially, if he can keep managing the game.

ICE74129
11-06-2006, 10:55 AM
Neither do you!!!!Show me where I said that I was or did.

ICE74129
11-06-2006, 10:56 AM
I have a lot of pull around here.pulling on yourself repeatedly doesn't count

Michael82
11-06-2006, 11:27 AM

:bf1:

Patrick76777
11-06-2006, 11:45 AM
:bf1:

Mikey, you're JP die hard. I'm going to start calling you John McClane! I think you'll be the last one standing. I give you props for that, and when you finally realize you've been wrong, I won't rub it in.

the REAL Rudeman
11-06-2006, 11:46 AM
Mike just wants to belong to a group. He really has no idea WTF he's talking about though... EVER.

Drive 4 Five
11-06-2006, 11:53 AM

One would think so, but...

EDS
11-06-2006, 12:18 PM

Brilliant! Very insightful.

The very basis of this entire forum is to comment on the Bills. No one that posts here has any direct impact on game day decisions for the Bills.

Why attack a guy for making a comment on the team?

ICE74129
11-06-2006, 12:21 PM

Who ever said he successfully did?

ICE74129
11-06-2006, 12:22 PM

The very basis of this entire forum is to comment on the Bills. No one that posts here has any direct impact on game day decisions for the Bills.

And I made a comment. Isnt' that what the board is for?

BidsJr
11-06-2006, 12:27 PM
Show me where I said that I was for did.

Ummm?

Bling
11-06-2006, 12:38 PM
Something to think about...

The most passing yards this year by any QB was done by Joey Harrington. It also should be added this was against the Packer's secondary.

EDS
11-06-2006, 12:46 PM
And I made a comment. Isnt' that what the board is for?

I guess I am not sure why you attacked his post. You were ready to give up on JP a few weeks ago.

Earthquake Enyart
11-06-2006, 12:50 PM

He obviously doesn't know who he is messing with.

bflojohn
11-06-2006, 01:21 PM
On the TD throw to Lee Evans, AGAIN, J.P. Losman had a D-lineman (Aaron Kampman) right in his mug! He knew he'd get popped, but delivered the ball to a wide open Evans. The truth on this particular play is that he didn't step into the throw due to heavy pressure after a Packer stunt up front! What game did his detractors watch? After a rough outing, he still kept his composure on THAT play and let's NOT forget that Robert Royal is still running down the sidelines with that pass in the 2nd quarter! See EXACTLY what you want, he ended up winning this game with the score tied in the 4th QT., NOT TOO BAD, IMO!!!

SquishDaFish
11-06-2006, 01:43 PM
BFLJohn great posting. Thank GOD EE doesnt run the team or anyone like him for that matter. This team has got to be paitent and let these youngsters get their experience and then fix the Lines and we will be a playoff team next year.

We just changed everything this year its going to take marv 1-3 years to get this team to where they should be.

DynaPaul
11-06-2006, 04:01 PM
I don't know what some of you guys are smoking. Like it or not JP is going to start all year barring injury. End of story.

Michael82
11-06-2006, 04:21 PM
I don't know what some of you guys are smoking. Like it or not JP is going to start all year barring injury. End of story.
and it's about a 75% chance that he will be starting next year too. :up:

patmoran2006
11-06-2006, 04:28 PM
I guess I am not sure why you attacked his post. You were ready to give up on JP a few weeks ago.
He's Bi Polar, dont ever hold him to a thing he says.. "Your not the owner, coach or GM".. thats the SINGLE DUMBEST post in the history of not only this message board in particular, but any message board in the entire world.