PDA

View Full Version : Once again the refs gave the Patriots every opportunity to win...

Mr. Miyagi
11-06-2006, 10:12 AM
Did anyone see that game last night? Brady went for a QB sneak on 4th down, as he and the ball were still under a pile of bodies, the ref ran in to give them a first down without even seeing where the ball was! And because of that the sideline crew moved the marker, and when it came review time, there was nothing to measure since the marker was already moved!

So many other calls the refs were blatantly biased towards the Patriots. Many missed face mask calls, pass interference became only a 5 yard illegal contact, Bellichick practically standing on the field during a play and didn't get a penalty, etc etc.

God this made me so damn mad! :mad::mad::mad:

Jeff1220
11-06-2006, 12:24 PM
I saw it too MM. It's pretty infuriating, but it's just gotten to the point where I'm shocked when it doesn't happen. This goes back, at least, to the Bledsoe-in-NE years.

OpIv37
11-06-2006, 12:36 PM
that 4th and 1 call was horrendous. I hope that ref gets discplined for that. They had 3 angles of replays with better POV's than what the refs had on the field and there was no evidence that he crossed the line. I can't believe he didn't even call for a measurement. It seems to me that a measurement should be a no-brainer at that point in the game.

Oh, well- at least the Pats lost.

MikeInRoch
11-06-2006, 01:04 PM
Of course not. "Just give it to them".

SquishDaFish
11-06-2006, 01:36 PM
It is getting real pathetic and someone should draft up a letter to send to the players union and the league and each one of us send it in to both parties. It is getting crazy. Last night was so obvious of what they are doing,

Mr. Miyagi
11-06-2006, 01:52 PM
I swear to god there's something fishy going on.

LtBillsFan66
11-06-2006, 01:55 PM
that 4th and 1 call was horrendous. I hope that ref gets discplined for that. They had 3 angles of replays with better POV's than what the refs had on the field and there was no evidence that he crossed the line. I can't believe he didn't even call for a measurement. It seems to me that a measurement should be a no-brainer at that point in the game.

Oh, well- at least the Pats lost.
I don't know what the f the ref was thinking.

Mitchy moo
11-06-2006, 01:56 PM
Indy won and made NE lose, I like it.

MikeInRoch
11-06-2006, 02:44 PM
I work with a Pats fan who actually thinks that THEY got the worst of the calls last night. I wonder what he's smoking...

Mr. Miyagi
11-06-2006, 03:03 PM
I wonder what he's smoking...
He's smoking what all the refs are smoking....Bill Bellichick. :sucker::hump:

Stewie
11-06-2006, 03:39 PM
Did anyone see that game last night? Brady went for a QB sneak on 4th down, as he and the ball were still under a pile of bodies, the ref ran in to give them a first down without even seeing where the ball was! And because of that the sideline crew moved the marker, and when it came review time, there was nothing to measure since the marker was already moved!

So many other calls the refs were blatantly biased towards the Patriots. Many missed face mask calls, pass interference became only a 5 yard illegal contact, Bellichick practically standing on the field during a play and didn't get a penalty, etc etc.

God this made me so damn mad! :mad::mad::mad:

I was driving through NE during and after the game last night... so I heard all the post game comments from the fans.. the #1 complaint about the game was that the refs screwed the pats with bad calls..

I think every fan thinks the refs have it out for their team.

Mr. Miyagi
11-06-2006, 03:44 PM
Oh yeah? Which bad call went to the Colts? I can't remember a single one. What, the Dillon fumble?