PDA

View Full Version : You guys can cry The Sky is Falling all you want

Mr. Miyagi
11-06-2006, 10:25 AM
But I'm willing to stick with JP the rest of the season, as I thought we should all along. He's now hitting the bumps as expected, but apparently some of you were just giving lip service when you said you'd give him the season to develop, and chicken out and take it all back because the bumps hurt a little.

Did you think we were going to win the SB this year? Let the kid play it out. Are you professional QB coaches or something? How do you know he's not developing? He is making progress that we may not know where to look. Let's not pull the plug now out of panic and give him the rest of the season as we said we would.

BTW, Nall sucks. He's always sucked in Green Bay and he sucked in our TC. You yank JP now and put in Nall you'd be no better than Murlarkey. Man we sure are in a society full of people wanting instant gratification. :rolleyes:

Michael82
11-06-2006, 01:25 PM
Good post. JP deserves the whole season and then I will make my decision. :bf1:

justasportsfan
11-06-2006, 01:27 PM
but apparently some of you were just giving lip service when you said you'd give him the season to develop, and chicken out and take it all back because the bumps hurt a little.

:10:

Mudflap1
11-06-2006, 01:27 PM
I agree Miyagi!

Jon