PDA

View Full Version : Get off of my team!

Patrick76777
11-06-2006, 10:33 AM
At the start of the 4th quarter, our offense came down to our end of the field. I think we were at the 10 yard line or something. When JP came to the huddle, I started screaming, “LOSMAN, GET OFF OF MY TEAM” and “YOU ARE TERRIBLE”

I hope he heard me.

BidsJr
11-06-2006, 10:41 AM
At the start of the 4th quarter, our offense came down to our end of the field. I think we were at the 10 yard line or something. When JP came to the huddle, I started screaming, “LOSMAN, GET OFF OF MY TEAM” and “YOU ARE TERRIBLE”

I hope he heard me.

Wow this is a very reasonable thing to do.

Mr. Miyagi
11-06-2006, 10:41 AM
Way to build his confidence Pat. :down:

Patrick76777
11-06-2006, 10:42 AM
Wow this is a very reasonable thing to do.

reasonable and HILARIOUS!!!!! I was dying of laughter

BidsJr
11-06-2006, 10:42 AM

I hope he heard me.

Opps sorry just saw your sig line.

I shouldn't heve been surprised.

ICE74129
11-06-2006, 10:54 AM

I hope he heard me.

And this folks is a perfect example of why inbreeding is bad.

BidsJr
11-06-2006, 10:57 AM

If they woulda benched JP last week like you said they should, then he woulda never had the chance to say what he did.

ICE74129
11-06-2006, 10:59 AM
If they woulda benched JP last week like you said they should, then he woulda never had the chance to say what he did.

They will bench him when they feel its time or IF they feel its needed. No amount of being non bills fans and bashing the QB is going to change that.

Patrick76777
11-06-2006, 11:00 AM

Got caught in the heat of the moment.

Mr. Pink
11-06-2006, 11:02 AM
Patrick, I know how you feel.

I was hoping someone, anyone that wasn't wearing 7 went in to play QB after Losmans attempt to gift wrap an INT to number 29, forgive me I forgot his name, failed.

BidsJr
11-06-2006, 11:03 AM
They will bench him when they feel its time or IF they feel its needed. No amount of being non bills fans and bashing the QB is going to change that.

ROFL

So how did you go from being non-Bills fan last week saying he should be benched to renewed Bills fan?

Then back to bashing people who have the same position as you did last week?

WOW

bflojohn
11-06-2006, 11:04 AM
How proud your parents are, I'm sure!! By the way, I'm confident that at work, you do EVERYTHING PERFECTLY! Considering the FACT J.P. was sacked 25% of the time that he dropped back, and Chris "turnstile" Villarrial was beaten ALL DAY by the illustrious Corey Williams (WHO???) and Terrence Pennington was owned by Aaron Kampman (this was expected!), what exactly did you want from your BELEAGURED QB?? By the way, IF Robert Royal could catch anything other than a cold, he might be still running down the sidelines for a Bills TD!! There wasn't a Packer in the same zip code on that play! How freaking easy it is to be a critic, did you ever think about what he goes through? I highly doubt it!!

BidsJr
11-06-2006, 11:06 AM
How proud your parents are, I'm sure!! By the way, I'm confident that at work, you do EVERYTHING PERFECTLY! Considering the FACT J.P. was sacked 25% of the time that he dropped back, and Chris "turnstile" Villarrial was beaten ALL DAY by the illustrious Corey Williams (WHO???) and Terrence Pennington was owned by Aaron Kampman (this was expected!), what exactly did you want from your BELEAGURED QB?? By the way, IF Robert Royal could catch anything other than a cold, he might be still running down the sidelines for a Bills TD!! There wasn't a Packer in the same zip code on that play! How freaking easy it is to be a critic, did you ever think about what he goes through? I highly doubt it!!

Forget about the parents what about Christ (Big C)? For His sake?

Dr. Lecter
11-06-2006, 12:24 PM
Unbeleivable.

People ***** for weeks about JP's turnovers and inability to hold a close lead. This week he does not turn the ball over and the Bills hold a lead in the 4th quarter and people still *****.

Wash the sand out people and grow up.

ICE74129
11-06-2006, 12:28 PM
Unbeleivable.

People ***** for weeks about JP's turnovers and inability to hold a close lead. This week he does not turn the ball over and the Bills hold a lead in the 4th quarter and people still *****.

Wash the sand out people and grow up.AND JP did what they all wanted him to do....step up and when its on the line, do something to win a game and he did that.

Doc No amount of wash, Midol etc is going to clear these guys issues up.

BidsJr
11-06-2006, 12:28 PM
AND JP did what they all wanted him to do....step up and when its on the line, do something to win a game and he did that.

Doc No amount of wash, Midol etc is going to clear these guys issues up.

Your issues either.

You wanted him benched.

Ignore the point all you want.

Tatonka
11-06-2006, 12:30 PM
fat people shouldnt yell so much.. they could die of a heart attack.

Earthquake Enyart
11-06-2006, 12:53 PM

I hope he heard me.
I started my chant right before halftime of the Lion game.

I'm with you in spirit, Pat.

Devin
11-06-2006, 01:00 PM
Unbeleivable.

Id bet Pat didnt really say that.

Besides its Pat, I mean seriously who apart EE actually cares?

Billzz
11-06-2006, 01:10 PM
fat people shouldnt yell so much.. they could die of a heart attack.

lol

SquishDaFish
11-06-2006, 01:28 PM
I wish fans like you would go be fans of the Dolpehlons or the cowgirls. I wish fans like you would leave OUR team as a fan.

Patrick76777
11-06-2006, 01:49 PM
I started my chant right before halftime of the Lion game.

I'm with you in spirit, Pat.

He just drives me so crazy. To the point that I can't take it anymore. This is two weeks in a row that I've done it.

It was funny, because last week, some guy goes, "hey weren't you passed out a few weeks back? It was funny.

Patrick76777
11-06-2006, 01:49 PM
I wish fans like you would go be fans of the Dolpehlons or the cowgirls. I wish fans like you would leave OUR team as a fan.

Why, because I want to make a move that I think would make the team so much better?

justasportsfan
11-06-2006, 01:50 PM
Every fan is different. Pat can enjoy the game any way he wants to. Funny thing is that he pays to watch Losman play. I would've laughed at Pat and say thanks for your money.

It could turn out to be a good thing though. Didn't Jp play better with a chip on his shoulder just like last year after being benched?

He got boos and came back and scored a TD.

Mr. Pink
11-06-2006, 01:51 PM
Apparently if you don't like every facet of the organization you're not a fan anymore.

Iehoshua
11-06-2006, 01:53 PM
Besides its Pat, I mean seriously who apart EE actually cares?
:rofl:

Patrick76777
11-06-2006, 01:54 PM
Every fan is different. Pat can enjoy the game any way he wants to. Funny thing is that he pays to watch Losman play. I would've laughed at Pat and say thanks for your money.

It's not his team. I've been a fan of this team for 25 years. I've had season tickets for about 14 years. I've invested a way too much time into this team.

JP on the other hand has been here for 3 years and he'll be here for about 8 more weeks. Then he will never be on my team again and it will make me happy.

Saratoga Slim
11-06-2006, 01:56 PM
Tom Brady threw four interceptions last night and the Patriots lost.

Does that fit in this thread? I hope it does. I really needed to write that somewhere.

Can I say it again? Thanks. Tom Brady threw four interceptions last night and the Patriots lost.

Saratoga Slim
11-06-2006, 01:59 PM
Why, because I want to make a move that I think would make the team so much better?

What move is that exactly? Bench JP and put in who?

THE END OF ALL DAYS
11-06-2006, 02:00 PM
I'm slipping off the JP bandwagon as well, but I would never in my most delusional mind ever shout that at any human being. I dont care if he is throwing picks on every play, and I wanted the little trainer dude to step in and play QB, I would never actually make such an effort to degrade another human being.

Well maybe if it was Patrick76777....

justasportsfan
11-06-2006, 02:00 PM
JP on the other hand has been here for 3 years and he'll be here for about 8 more weeks. Then he will never be on my team again and it will make me happy.you need to break down the circumstances he's had in those 3 years. TD and Moolarkey. I consider this year with a new team/system/teamates as a learning year. I didn't expect much from him and see the growing pains he's suppose to go through and even guys like Eli went through or even Drew Brees. Those 2 didn't go through what Jp went through. They had proper coaches when they came into this league and now have built proper supporting cast arround them. Jp's supporting casts is still a work in progress. I'm almost sure he'd play better if he had Shockey or Gates.

ICE74129
11-06-2006, 02:06 PM
It's not his team. I've been a fan of this team for 25 years. I've had season tickets for about 14 years. I've invested a way too much time into this team.

JP on the other hand has been here for 3 years and he'll be here for about 8 more weeks. Then he will never be on my team again and it will make me happy.

Your team? Since when are you ralph wilson?

Saratoga Slim
11-06-2006, 02:07 PM
Unbeleivable.

Yeah, he played like he did at the beginning of the season. No turnovers and just made the few plays he needed to. I agree that he got the job done yesterday.

That said, he didn't really look great doing it. Sacks weren't really his fault, but had some accuracy issues yesterday, including both long balls to Evans, which were underthrown. I'm giving him a B- for the day. No regression, but still not the signs of progress that I want to see in order to feel comfortable going in to the offseason. that said, he played well enough that I don't see any reason for him to get yanked now--especially given the fact that the OL was letting DTs fly right up the middle on half the passing downs.

Patrick76777
11-06-2006, 02:11 PM
Your team? Since when are you ralph wilson?

Dude, I love you! You make me laugh every time you post.

SquishDaFish
11-06-2006, 02:11 PM
Sorry pat but he WILL be on OUR team next year. Get over it. Shout whatever you want at him he still is doing something we would all love to do GET PAID TO PLAY A GAME! He will be the QB next year and if he pans out next year he will be here for years to come. So get used to him being our QB.

Patrick76777
11-06-2006, 02:12 PM
I'm slipping off the JP bandwagon as well, but I would never in my most delusional mind ever shout that at any human being. I dont care if he is throwing picks on every play, and I wanted the little trainer dude to step in and play QB, I would never actually make such an effort to degrade another human being.

Well maybe if it was Patrick76777....
I would! And I did! And I don't care what you think! At all!

Patrick76777
11-06-2006, 02:13 PM
Sorry pat but he WILL be on OUR team next year. Get over it. Shout whatever you want at him he still is doing something we would all love to do GET PAID TO PLAY A GAME! He will be the QB next year and if he pans out next year he will be here for years to come. So get used to him being our QB.

No he won't. He's playing so bad right now. Not a chance he'll be the starter next year.

SquishDaFish
11-06-2006, 02:15 PM
Patrick Ill bet you right now he will be on this team next year. What you want to bet?

Patrick76777
11-06-2006, 02:21 PM
Patrick Ill bet you right now he will be on this team next year. What you want to bet?

You said Starter! He may be a back up next year but he will not be a starter! That I would be willing to bet, but not for real cash, because I don't bet real cash!

SquishDaFish
11-06-2006, 02:36 PM
Figures. Ok name the bet then. Because he will be the starter.

raphael120
11-06-2006, 02:36 PM
well at least this game, JP sucked but he didn't suck so bad that he lost the game. If he's going to do nothing to help the offense, ok, i can deal with that, let the D do it's job, score some points. But if he made a stupid INT, which he almost did, or fumbled, which he didnt this time, game over. I'm happy to see JP holding onto the ball when he gets hit, I also see that his supporting cast is crap. No one can get separation, no one can catch a damn ball wide open, aside from Evans, and you realize why he's always double covered, because they dont need to cover a stone hands TE, or a Price that cant get open to save his life. JP is limited in his talent, so is he limited in his supporting cast talent. And that talent pool is about as thin as the starter of this thread.

Patrick76777
11-06-2006, 02:48 PM
Figures. Ok name the bet then. Because he will be the starter.

Didn't see this response from a mile away.

Why don't I want to bet cash with someone I don't know from the Internet?

A. Because I think I'll lose.
B. Because I don't bet cash with someone I don't know from the Internet

Which one is it?

Dude, get out of here! come to think of it, It's a ******ed idea anyway.

Wanna Bet! Give me a break. LMAO. You guys crack me up. What are you 12?

Listen, there's no way that JP is our QB next year. Not a chanc.e

The_Philster
11-06-2006, 02:51 PM
So bet zonebux then, Patrick

SquishDaFish
11-06-2006, 02:58 PM
Ill bet whatever zonebucks I have when next season starts to whatever you have for zonebucks. All my zonebucks to you if hes not the starter or ALL your zonebucks to me WHEN he IS the starter.

SquishDaFish
11-06-2006, 02:59 PM
And Phil will match the losers Zonebucks to double up the winner. DEAL?? lol

SquishDaFish
11-06-2006, 03:00 PM
And Patrick your threads you start and your fantasy with spongebob makes you seem 12 LMAO

The_Philster
11-06-2006, 03:00 PM
And Phil will match the losers Zonebucks to double up the winner. DEAL?? lol
Huh?

SquishDaFish
11-06-2006, 03:03 PM
Come on Phil your loaded. LMAO

Michael82
11-06-2006, 03:05 PM
Ill bet whatever zonebucks I have when next season starts to whatever you have for zonebucks. All my zonebucks to you if hes not the starter or ALL your zonebucks to me WHEN he IS the starter.
If you listened to Dick Jauron's interviews lately, it seems you are exactly right. JP Losman is the starter all season this year no matter what and will most likely start next year unless he doesn't improve at all. I for one am glad. I like everything I see from the kid and I can't wait until we get some more weapons for him over the offseason and get an offensive line that knows how to give JP more than 2-3 seconds to throw. :clap:

SquishDaFish
11-06-2006, 03:07 PM
So now Mikey will also match the zonebucks to help out the winner Pat. So what you say Pat?? LMAO

The_Philster
11-06-2006, 03:08 PM
Come on Phil your loaded. LMAO
and I intend to stay that way for a while :laughter: Especially since Mikey hasn't been sending me his Jills gameday photos for the reward

SquishDaFish
11-06-2006, 03:10 PM
LMAO

Michael82
11-06-2006, 03:10 PM
and I intend to stay that way for a while :laughter: Especially since Mikey hasn't been sending me his Jills gameday photos for the reward
:ontome:

Michael82
11-06-2006, 03:11 PM
So now Mikey will also match the zonebucks to help out the winner Pat. So what you say Pat?? LMAO
I will toss in 5,000 ZBs to the winner. :up:

The_Philster
11-06-2006, 03:12 PM
:ontome:
:cynic:
http://buffalojillswebgroup.pbwiki.com/f/reward.jpg

SquishDaFish
11-06-2006, 03:14 PM
Thanx Mikey now what about you Phil??

Earthquake Enyart
11-06-2006, 06:19 PM
If you listened to Dick Jauron's interviews lately, it seems you are exactly right. JP Losman is the starter all season this year no matter what and will most likely start next year unless he doesn't improve at all. I for one am glad. I like everything I see from the kid and I can't wait until we get some more weapons for him over the offseason and get an offensive line that knows how to give JP more than 2-3 seconds to throw. :clap:
Jauron can't waffle now in public or the wolves would come out of the woodwork. The papers, TV and radio would skewer him. He has to put up a public front of support for JP to take all the excuses away from him when he gets the boot.

You can bet that in private, Jauron is talking just like me. Colts and Texans..... and if no more improvement is shown... :bigwave:

10 games is more than enough.

SABURZFAN
11-06-2006, 06:45 PM

you're living proof. :rolleyes:

SABURZFAN
11-06-2006, 06:50 PM
Apparently if you don't like every facet of the organization you're not a fan anymore.

that's only in the world according to the buttlickers.

SABURZFAN
11-06-2006, 06:52 PM
Tom Brady threw four interceptions last night and the Patriots lost.

Does that fit in this thread? I hope it does. I really needed to write that somewhere.

Can I say it again? Thanks. Tom Brady threw four interceptions last night and the Patriots lost.

the only difference between brady and JP is that brady's a proven winner and losman's a proven loser.

SABURZFAN
11-06-2006, 06:55 PM
well at least this game, JP sucked but he didn't suck so bad that he lost the game.

that's because the defense bailed his sorry ass out.

HHURRICANE
11-06-2006, 07:01 PM

I hope he heard me.

Pat you are a class act!!

ublinkwescore
11-06-2006, 07:31 PM
reasonable and HILARIOUS!!!!! I was dying of laughter

I'll admit, this post kinda made me laugh... but I have a sick sense of humor - I couldn't help it.

ublinkwescore
11-06-2006, 07:35 PM
Your issues either.

You wanted him benched.

Ignore the point all you want.

Ice wanted JP benched?

I haven't been around here for a minute...

I hope it's not in favor of Holcombe - unfortunately, I think Holcombe would be starting if they benched him - that just leads to a moot point - we all know Holcombe won't take us anywhere.

SABURZFAN
11-06-2006, 07:39 PM
Ice wanted JP benched?

here's the thread by the supporting turncoat.

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=111634

EricStratton
11-06-2006, 07:40 PM
It's just the rantings of another fat drunk in the stands.

The players just laugh that crap off.

ublinkwescore
11-06-2006, 07:56 PM
Ice, I really don't see what the point of throwing in Nall would be. If he ends up being a little better, we win one or two more games tops, still miss the playoffs, (and screw our draft position up in the process) and still need a $#!tload of help on the OL. However, if we keep Losman in, we stuck to our guns like we were all saying we needed to do this season to give him time to grow (yes, we all said it - well those of us JP supporters). there's still a chance for Losman to turn it around although I'm more skeptical than ever now - I say we just ride his arm out for the rest of the season - he sucks still and doesn't show any signs of improvement in the last 8 - then we know for sure it's time to get a QB via FA or Trade or Draft. But getting a new QB isn't going to do us any good if we don't have a freakin' OL so there's still debate in the whole "well what would Losman have done with a solid line in front of him" question.

Lee-83
11-27-2006, 08:44 AM
**** You!

Dr. Lecter
11-27-2006, 09:10 AM
the only difference between brady and JP is that brady's a proven winner and losman's a proven loser.

:rofl:

Michael82
11-27-2006, 06:52 PM

I hope he heard me.
Still want him off your team? :rofl:

BillsFever21
11-27-2006, 07:05 PM
Ice is clueless. This isn't the first time he's changed his mind and it won't be the last. That has just been Ice for the last few years I've seen him on message boards. He got ran out of The Stadium Wall.

I predict he will change his mind 3 times within the next 5 weeks. It's nothing new.

Ice, I really don't see what the point of throwing in Nall would be. If he ends up being a little better, we win one or two more games tops, still miss the playoffs, (and screw our draft position up in the process) and still need a $#!tload of help on the OL. However, if we keep Losman in, we stuck to our guns like we were all saying we needed to do this season to give him time to grow (yes, we all said it - well those of us JP supporters). there's still a chance for Losman to turn it around although I'm more skeptical than ever now - I say we just ride his arm out for the rest of the season - he sucks still and doesn't show any signs of improvement in the last 8 - then we know for sure it's time to get a QB via FA or Trade or Draft. But getting a new QB isn't going to do us any good if we don't have a freakin' OL so there's still debate in the whole "well what would Losman have done with a solid line in front of him" question.

LtBillsFan66
09-19-2007, 08:47 PM

I hope he heard me.

Hey Pat. I hope you get a chance to do this during the Jets game.

Patrick76777
09-20-2007, 08:02 AM
Hey Pat. I hope you get a chance to do this during the Jets game.

Man, if the bum didn't throw 7 long passes in the last 6 weeks, we wouldn't be dealing with him right now.

But he'll throw a few TD's against the Jets and everyone will be JP fans again.

Bufftp
09-20-2007, 08:08 AM
I am always amused at those who boast about being a Jerk.

Patrick76777
09-20-2007, 08:18 AM

So wise and profound as usual! Thank you for being a better person and a shinning example, the world needs you!

Earthquake Enyart
09-20-2007, 08:20 AM
Look in the mirror.

LtBillsFan66
09-20-2007, 08:50 AM
Do as I say, not as I do.

Bufftp
09-20-2007, 09:07 AM
:roflmao: you tripplets kill me.

G. Host
09-20-2007, 12:15 PM

I hope he heard me.

What a thank you list. Tells what kind of post it is.

billsfanone (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/member.php?u=16)<!-- END TEMPLATE: post_thanks_box_bit --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: post_thanks_box_bit --> (Yesterday), FunTimesYaY! (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/member.php?u=6798)<!-- END TEMPLATE: post_thanks_box_bit --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: post_thanks_box_bit --> (11-06-2006), Physicsman (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/member.php?u=3060)<!-- END TEMPLATE: post_thanks_box_bit --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: post_thanks_box_bit --> (Today), SABURZFAN (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/member.php?u=78)<!-- END TEMPLATE: post_thanks_box_bit --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: post_thanks_box_bit --> (11-06-2006), TacklingDummy (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/member.php?u=196) (Yesterday)

The last buffalo fan
09-20-2007, 12:53 PM
What a thank you list. Tells what kind of post it is.

billsfanone (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/member.php?u=16)<!-- END TEMPLATE: post_thanks_box_bit --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: post_thanks_box_bit --> (Yesterday), FunTimesYaY! (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/member.php?u=6798)<!-- END TEMPLATE: post_thanks_box_bit --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: post_thanks_box_bit --> (11-06-2006), Physicsman (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/member.php?u=3060)<!-- END TEMPLATE: post_thanks_box_bit --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: post_thanks_box_bit --> (Today), SABURZFAN (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/member.php?u=78)<!-- END TEMPLATE: post_thanks_box_bit --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: post_thanks_box_bit --> (11-06-2006), TacklingDummy (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/member.php?u=196) (Yesterday)

:spit: