PDA

View Full Version : After further review....

alohabillsfan
11-06-2006, 12:00 PM
If the draft was today, pick a position and player who could reasonable be there (let say we draft 10th) so do not even consider Brady Quinn, What position and player would you draft in round one... ( and yes we still have FA but we have a chap owner so lets not fantasize about any big name grade A FA's).

I really believe we need to trade down and gather more picks we are not 1 player away, Move from 10 to 17 for an additional 2nd pick #49.

RD 1 Pick 17- Jeff Samardzija, WR, Notre Dame
RD 2 Pick 42- Will Arnold, OG, LSU
RD 2 Pick 49 -Mike Otto, OT, Purdue
RD 3 Pick Marcus Thomas, DT, Florida OFF FIELD ISSUES, kicked off team, outstanding football player major risk but if he is there it's a steal.

Anyways what would you do?

P.S. This is just for fun so lets not get critical, I am just killing time!

bflojohn
11-06-2006, 12:46 PM
If the Bills are at or around 10 (and I believe they will be!), the two I'm extremely high on are both Michigan Wolverines! I love OLT Jake Long and will be beating this drum up to the April draft!! The other is a Junior, but I think he'll come out... Alan Branch is a bonified DT, that would look really great next to John McCargo. Others that can play too are Sam Baker and Levi Brown who are both OLT's and DE's Gaines Adams and Quentin Moses are studs at their respective positions. I'm on record saying that Adams will flash extreme talent at the combine and shoot up the draft lists to be a top 2 or 3 choice.