PDA

View Full Version : Josh Reed Has Bruised Kidney, Willis has busted rib

Forward_Lateral
11-06-2006, 12:37 PM
Yikes! I dno't remember Reed getting hurt!

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=AklMGOdBMQjFH1utDcVLAb7.uLYF?slug=ap-bills-injuries&prov=ap&type=lgns

OpIv37
11-06-2006, 12:41 PM
now that you mention it, I do remember seeing Reed get hurt but he got up and walked off with another player- they didn't even bring the trainer on the field. it looked like he just got the wind knocked out of him or something minor.

Our slim chances of beating the Colts keep getting slimmer. I'm not a fan of Reed but JP seems to like to throw to him, and losing Willis definitely hurts even though A-train is a great backup.

Forward_Lateral
11-06-2006, 12:43 PM
It says he went back in, then at half time got taken to the hospital by ambulance.

evol4276
11-06-2006, 03:18 PM
now that you mention it, I do remember seeing Reed get hurt but he got up and walked off with another player- they didn't even bring the trainer on the field. it looked like he just got the wind knocked out of him or something minor.

Our slim chances of beating the Colts keep getting slimmer. I'm not a fan of Reed but JP seems to like to throw to him, and losing Willis definitely hurts even though A-train is a great backup.
i have some confidence that A-Train will be able to run hard at the Indy D. That is if we're not stuck having to throw the entire game