PDA

View Full Version : Our draft picks

justasportsfan
11-06-2006, 01:43 PM
Kyle Williams and Ko Simpson made huge impacts in yesterdays game. I'm excited for next years draft and see what Marv and Modrak come up with next .

Whitner, well no need to elaborate any further.

It's kinda wierd that when Ellison was in, his names was called more often than Spikes. TKO better pick it up and start making plays. I hardly noticed him on the field. :idunno:

Although Kapman had a couple of sacks and pressures, Pennington did a decent job especially since he had to babysit Villiarial and not the other way around. :mad:

The future looks bright , IMO.

Mr. Pink
11-06-2006, 01:50 PM
Kyle Williams and Ko Simpson made huge impacts in yesterdays game. I'm excited for next years draft and see what Marv and Modrak come up with next .

Whitner, well no need to elaborate any further.

It's kinda wierd that when Ellison was in, his names was called more often than Spikes. TKO better pick it up and start making plays. I hardly noticed him on the field. :idunno:

Although Kapman had a couple of sacks and pressures, Pennington did a decent job especially since he had to babysit Villiarial and not the other way around. :mad:

The future looks bright , IMO.

Did you notice on the INT by KO, Spikes was running with a limp afterwords?

Either Spikes is still hampered by the achilles or the hammy. Either way he shouldn't be on the field.

IMO

justasportsfan
11-06-2006, 01:53 PM
Did you notice on the INT by KO, Spikes was running with a limp afterwords?

Either Spikes is still hampered by the achilles or the hammy. Either way he shouldn't be on the field.

IMO
He's got no pop anymore. He can't shrug off single blockers. I won't however underestimate the heart of a warrior. In time we shall see if he ever recovers. In the meantime, I'm happy with what's waiting in the sidelines, Ellison.

Mr. Miyagi
11-06-2006, 01:53 PM
If Marv drafts O like he did in D last draft, we'll be enjoying better days for years to come. :up:

justasportsfan
11-06-2006, 01:57 PM
If Marv drafts O like he did in D last draft, we'll be enjoying better days for years to come. :up:
Question is, how patient will the fans be?

Mr. Miyagi
11-06-2006, 01:57 PM
Those who can't wait can feel free to jump off the bandwagon. Just don't hop on back later though.

justasportsfan
11-06-2006, 02:06 PM
Just don't hop on back later though. not possible. I will however remember who they are when the time comes.