Clements backed up his talk with a truck load of...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Quizlet2002
    Veteran Zoner
    • Aug 2002

Clements backed up his talk with a truck load of...

...BING, BANG and RANDY your IN MY HOUSE NOW... I think with-out a doubt Clements backed up his words. You also know Randy is trying when he is diving all over and not catching many. For- Randy had 4 receptions. 1 was a big 40 yard play. The other 3 where little small dump-offs. 1 of his catches Clements wasnt guarding. Clements was 1-0 on T-A. 0 sacks (should be 1 but didnt call hitting culpepper over 1 yard a sack) and nearly 1 int.

As far as the crowd goes I thought it was great. Nearly a 50,000 crowd seating just lit up for a pre-season game. I loved how the crowd booed the ref on the bad fumble call. DAMN REFS.

Hey did anyone see me? Bills side. 20 yard line. 1st row (field) seat 10. There was a hilarious guy behind me. Short spiked here, and mustache (mostly paying attention to the girls) and calling Priestly ELVIS, and Travis Brown (Jim Brown)....
  • iceblizzard69
    Doh!
    • Jul 2002

You think Moss actually tried? If Moss tried he would kill Clements in a second.

Comment

• justasportsfan
      • Jul 2002

yeah, I'm not celebrating yet. Our D sucked. Both run and pass. When the smoke clears ,I think we'll get better.
      sacrifice1
      https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• casdhf
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
        You think Moss actually tried? If Moss tried he would kill Clements in a second.
        Maybe, but I'll take Clements over Chambers any day of the week.
        Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
        cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• Quizlet2002
          Veteran Zoner
          • Aug 2002

figures

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
          lol- Why is there a dolphins fan on our message board?

I dunno dude--- those 4 catches he caught sure looked like he was trying--- oh and how he was about to cry when Clements smacked his ball into outer space in the endzone

Comment

• HenryRules
            • Jul 2002

Didn't see the game, so my comments are next to worthless as far as Clements vs. Moss goes. But if Moss only played for about half the game and still ended up with 4 catches and 71 yards, that to me implies that it was at least an even result, if not one that favoured Moss - although with our DL, keeping moss from 10 catches for 200 yards has to be considered a victory by Clements.

Comment

• HenryRules
              • Jul 2002

Another thing to think about as far as Moss' game is concerned. Aside from Travis Brown, no one on our team threw, ran, rushed, nor totaled the number of yards that Moss put up (including Bledsoe's throwing yards). On a day when everyone says our offense was clicking, I'd say that means Moss had a pretty good game.

Comment

• Quizlet2002
                Veteran Zoner
                • Aug 2002

uhm

Well--- to correct you a bit! First of all, moss played three more series than Bledsoe and Bledsoe still had only 1 yard less than moss. And moss got 70 yards because he had one big 40 yarder that clements wasnt covering... so--- and btw; the bills out numbered the vikes--

vikings= 558 yards
                bills= 589 yard

period................................

Comment

• Typ0
                  honey pie
                  • Jul 2002

Bledsoe is a QB and Moss is a receiver.

Clements wasn't covering...but he was supposed to be.

Clements really laid down some good coverage when Moss fell down.

Comment

• Quizlet2002
                    Veteran Zoner
                    • Aug 2002

hmm

Hey Typ0=== which game where ya watching bud? Clements covered 2 of Moss's catches- swatted to balls and broke up 2 plays in the short time he was playing

I was comparng QB to Reciever because Scott brought it up

Comment

• Typ0
                      honey pie
                      • Jul 2002

OK Quiz calm down. Moss is an outrageous talent no one can cover him.

Comment

• HenryRules
                        • Jul 2002

I wasn't comparing Moss to Bledsoe, I was comparing Moss to every single player on our offense, I just named Bledsoe specifically because he was the closest person in yards to Moss so I thought some might think I was mistaken about Bledsoe having less yards than Moss.
                        And if Moss only played a bit more than a half, then I'd definitely say that 4 for 71 is a solid game - he may not have beaten Clements, but Clements definitely didn't shut him down either.

Comment

• Typ0
                          honey pie
                          • Jul 2002

On his first reception he pretty much destroyed our secondary. It was very impressive.

Comment

• shawn
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Typ0
                            OK Quiz calm down. Moss is an outrageous talent no one can cover him.

I never agree with Quiz but he has a right to discuss the sickening play of Clements since Clements was talking smack about his match up with Moss before the game.

Comment

• The_Philster
                              • Jul 2002

He'd have a right to discuss it had it actually happened....Nate was hardly matched up with Moss, it seemed.
                              Last edited by The_Philster; 08-17-2002, 10:22 PM.
                              The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

Working...
                              X