PDA

View Full Version : From what I personally seen from this offense

patmoran2006
11-06-2006, 04:53 PM
Up until this game, I've been blasting JP Losman and saying he is the sole reason I thought our offense sucked so very, very bad.. I thought that with a competent quarterback who doesnt play with his head up his ass this would be a good offense, or at the very least an offense CAPABLE Of putting up big days.

Well, I was wrong.

Don't get me wrong.. JP Losman still sucks to me, in fact I think he even sucks worse now. Two weeks to prepare for the SINGLE WORST pass defense in the NFL and thats the best you can do? He has possibly the WORST touch on his ball of anybody in the entire NFL, the only pass he was consistent at throwing well is the long ball and every one of those outside of Parrish vs detroit has been awful too... Nice 9 second sack on a three man rush again btw.. blahblahblah.. Some will sooner, some will later, but sooner or later you will ALL realize this guy is a pure, Grade A, 100% BUM..

BUT.. This is what I was wrong about .

Almost this ENTIRE offense sucks.. While watching this game, I CANT BELIEVE how bad our WR's suck at getting open.. Except for Evans, its like NOBODY can get open more than 25% of the time.. BRUTAL.. Peerless Price had his consistently stellar 1 catch game.. Andre Davis runs routes like he belongs in the CFL, I personally seen Parrish get KNOCKED down at the line of scrimmage twice.. I dont know why Everett is even on the team and actually Royal does get open often, but he either drops it or old knucklehead never sees him because he's not the primary target.

And man, our OL was even WORSE than advertised.. He gets all the ink, but Peters didnt look so great (though first game at LT so understandable)

I was impressed with ONE Person on our OL on Sunday.. Mike Gandy.. Played REAL well IMO..

Anyways, this offense blows.. I cant WAIT for Losman's ass to be shown the door at the end of the season.. But now I"m hoping he takes 2-3 linemen and ALL of our WR except Evans with him..

Brutal..

justasportsfan
11-06-2006, 05:02 PM
next week, it'll be just JP sucks and everyone else is okay. Make up your mind Pat.

Mudflap1
11-06-2006, 05:02 PM
I agree, Gandy was not bad at LG. Fowler was not awful either. Peters was mediocre, but it's a new position, he deserves some time. Villarial and Pennington were pretty brutal. Let's see if Pennington improves at all.

Jon

The_Philster
11-06-2006, 05:04 PM
Fowler wasn't awful on every play...but one play reminded me of Mike Pucillo....he practically helped the defender get to JP, he was that bad :ill:

patmoran2006
11-06-2006, 05:05 PM
next week, it'll be just JP sucks and everyone else is okay. Make up your mind Pat.
I never said JP was the ONLY reason our Offense sucks, just the BIGGEST reason.. and thats still true.

And the sad part is our YOUNG defense is ALREADY getting better, and our offense led by our YOUNG quarterback is getting more clueless each week.

Slim
11-06-2006, 05:10 PM
I never said JP was the ONLY reason our Offense sucks, just the BIGGEST reason.. and thats still true.

And the sad part is our YOUNG defense is ALREADY getting better, and our offense led by our YOUNG quarterback is getting more clueless each week.

What do you think the chances are of getting a Quinn,Smith, or Brohm next season?

justasportsfan
11-06-2006, 05:13 PM

And the sad part is our YOUNG defense is ALREADY getting better, and our offense led by our YOUNG quarterback is getting more clueless each week.puhlease. all your JP attacks could've fooled us. You should know that D is usually ahead of the O.

Devin
11-06-2006, 05:56 PM
puhlease. all your JP attacks could've fooled us. You should know that D is usually ahead of the O.

Hes pretty relentless isnt he.

ParanoidAndroid
11-06-2006, 07:21 PM
What do you think the chances are of getting a Quinn,Smith, or Brohm next season?

Pretty good if the FO wants one of them. A 6-10 record could push us out of the top 10 but Brohm might drop because of durability concerns. He would be well worth the chance at 10-15 IMO.

If the Raiders don't have a good draft position in order to get Quinn, I see them making a move to get him. Miami and Detroit as well. If we pick before these teams, Quinn is ours.

patmoran2006
11-06-2006, 08:28 PM

Quinn forget about he's gone in top two picks... and Brohm is possible but not likely because I think we're going end up at lowest with the 7th or 8th pick.

I'd take Quinn because he's going to be one of those special rookies (IMO anyway) but not Brohm.

I think our defense by next season is going to be good enough to win NOW.. I am hoping to get a vet QB who can manage a game really well and won't cost the farm. Im hoping someone like Trent Green might become available, while we draft a prospect and give him a couple of years to learn the NFL life (like maybe a third rounder on a QB)

patmoran2006
11-06-2006, 08:29 PM
puhlease. all your JP attacks could've fooled us. You should know that D is usually ahead of the O.

I won't deny my JP attacks.

In turn, you don't deny that he blows and we're going nowhere as long as he's the QB.. Which is a shame because unlike Mr Regression himself, the young rookie defensive players are already bringing the noise.

Slim
11-06-2006, 08:39 PM
Quinn forget about he's gone in top two picks... and Brohm is possible but not likely because I think we're going end up at lowest with the 7th or 8th pick.

I'd take Quinn because he's going to be one of those special rookies (IMO anyway) but not Brohm.

I think our defense by next season is going to be good enough to win NOW.. I am hoping to get a vet QB who can manage a game really well and won't cost the farm. Im hoping someone like Trent Green might become available, while we draft a prospect and give him a couple of years to learn the NFL life (like maybe a third rounder on a QB)

So maybe someone like Drew Stanton.

patmoran2006
11-06-2006, 08:50 PM
He could be a possibility for sure..

YardRat
11-06-2006, 08:53 PM
I'll repeat myself...

There isn't one aspect of this offense that is good enough to overcome another's mistakes. Once one thing goes to hell, the whole deal goes up in flames.

patmoran2006
11-06-2006, 08:55 PM
I'll repeat myself...

There isn't one aspect of this offense that is good enough to overcome another's mistakes. Once one thing goes to hell, the whole deal goes up in flames.
I agree. its NOT Just Losman.

But all 11 of the people on the offense.. your either part of the problem. or your part of the solution. and EVERYONE who is part ofthe problem needs to be gone.