• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BILLSROCK1212
    !?!?!?!?!?
    • Mar 2006

Seneca Wallace

No, I am not one of those people who just say that we should get this guy after the 1st time I see him play. I've seen Wallace play many times before and the type of QB that we need in Buffalo is Seneca Wallace a UFA after the season. He has quick feet, a quick release and throws a bullet. If there is a QB that we add this offseason Seneca Wallace is our guy but we have to give him talent to produce.
  • patmoran2006
    Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
    • Dec 2005

Re: Seneca Wallace

Seattle will retain him.

I dont want him anyway.. If we have to have a youngster I want someone with franchise potential like Brady Quinn or a vet with a clue

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• Slim
      • Apr 2004

My brother played against him in High school. He played for Rancho Cordova. I remember there were 25 players on the whole rancho cordova team, and they sucked.. He was a big thing around her though, he ran a 4.4 in Junior college.

Comment

• BILLSROCK1212
        !?!?!?!?!?
        • Mar 2006

Originally posted by patmoran2006
        Seattle will retain him.

I dont want him anyway.. If we have to have a youngster I want someone with franchise potential like Brady Quinn or a vet with a clue
        Seattle has David Greene and Gibrian Hamdan....haven't you realize Mike Holmgren turns back up QBs into starters plus Wallace will be asking for some real money after the season like real top tier back up QB money or starter money

Comment

• patmoran2006
          Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
          • Dec 2005

He has ability no doubt.. but as a starter full time a huge project.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• Ron Burgundy
            • Nov 2005

Originally posted by patmoran2006
            He has ability no doubt.. but as a starter full time a huge project.
            Yeah, he's probably an improvement on what we have, but he's not the guy I wanna build around.

Comment

• Mr. Pink
              Peterman Sucks!
              • Mar 2006

What? This guy has played more at WR in the NFL than QB.

It's like saying we shoulda signed Antwaan Randle El the past offseason to compete at the QB position.

Comment

• BILLSROCK1212
                !?!?!?!?!?
                • Mar 2006

Originally posted by FunTimesYaY!
                What? This guy has played more at WR in the NFL than QB.

It's like saying we shoulda signed Antwaan Randle El the past offseason to compete at the QB position.
                i can only recall him playing WR in last years playoffs vs. the 'Skins or Panthers for one play and like a 20 yard gain on the sideline

Comment

• Mr. Pink
                  Peterman Sucks!
                  • Mar 2006

Wallace also was the guy Holmgren was toying around with the idea of having him return kicks or punts this preseason as well.

This guy has value sure, but it's not as a 16 game NFL starter at QB.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                    • Jul 2002

He had what people call beginers luck.Just like Jp was against the texans last year. The seattle coaches let him play the way he played. He's not gonna be anything special with the way he's playing. JP can play the same way he did last night but the coaches are trying to fix his fundamentals and limiting from playing his way. It won't be long before teams clamp up on Wallace .
                    sacrifice1
                    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• The King
                      Without me it's just Awe so
                      • Jun 2004

Wallace runs like a 4.3 40 I think.
                      I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
                      "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
                      You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
                      It was all
                      true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
                      He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
                      mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

Working...
                      X