PDA

View Full Version : Seneca Wallace

BILLSROCK1212
11-06-2006, 09:05 PM
No, I am not one of those people who just say that we should get this guy after the 1st time I see him play. I've seen Wallace play many times before and the type of QB that we need in Buffalo is Seneca Wallace a UFA after the season. He has quick feet, a quick release and throws a bullet. If there is a QB that we add this offseason Seneca Wallace is our guy but we have to give him talent to produce.

patmoran2006
11-06-2006, 09:10 PM
Seattle will retain him.

I dont want him anyway.. If we have to have a youngster I want someone with franchise potential like Brady Quinn or a vet with a clue

Slim
11-06-2006, 09:11 PM
My brother played against him in High school. He played for Rancho Cordova. I remember there were 25 players on the whole rancho cordova team, and they sucked.. He was a big thing around her though, he ran a 4.4 in Junior college.

BILLSROCK1212
11-06-2006, 09:11 PM
Seattle will retain him.

I dont want him anyway.. If we have to have a youngster I want someone with franchise potential like Brady Quinn or a vet with a clue Seattle has David Greene and Gibrian Hamdan....haven't you realize Mike Holmgren turns back up QBs into starters plus Wallace will be asking for some real money after the season like real top tier back up QB money or starter money

patmoran2006
11-06-2006, 09:12 PM
He has ability no doubt.. but as a starter full time a huge project.

Ron Burgundy
11-06-2006, 09:13 PM
He has ability no doubt.. but as a starter full time a huge project.

Yeah, he's probably an improvement on what we have, but he's not the guy I wanna build around.

Mr. Pink
11-06-2006, 09:20 PM
What? This guy has played more at WR in the NFL than QB.

It's like saying we shoulda signed Antwaan Randle El the past offseason to compete at the QB position.

BILLSROCK1212
11-06-2006, 09:24 PM
What? This guy has played more at WR in the NFL than QB.

It's like saying we shoulda signed Antwaan Randle El the past offseason to compete at the QB position.i can only recall him playing WR in last years playoffs vs. the 'Skins or Panthers for one play and like a 20 yard gain on the sideline

Mr. Pink
11-06-2006, 09:26 PM
Wallace also was the guy Holmgren was toying around with the idea of having him return kicks or punts this preseason as well.

This guy has value sure, but it's not as a 16 game NFL starter at QB.

justasportsfan
11-07-2006, 06:54 AM
He had what people call beginers luck.Just like Jp was against the texans last year. The seattle coaches let him play the way he played. He's not gonna be anything special with the way he's playing. JP can play the same way he did last night but the coaches are trying to fix his fundamentals and limiting from playing his way. It won't be long before teams clamp up on Wallace .

The King
11-07-2006, 06:58 AM
Wallace runs like a 4.3 40 I think.