PDA

View Full Version : Prisco Power Rankings: Bills #21, up 7

Coach Sal
11-07-2006, 11:20 AM
http://cbs.sportsline.com/nfl/story/9784890

justasportsfan
11-07-2006, 11:31 AM
Are we that bad or are we bills fans just impatient? Look at the teams below us and who their coaches/qbs etc. are.

Pitts (defending champs) , BUCS ( how long have they been rebuilding since their sb) ,the texans,fins and Cardinals have a year/s ahead of us in rebuilding process.

Looks to me they are in a bigger mess than we are inspite TD.

madness
11-07-2006, 12:11 PM
or are we bills fans just impatient?

You are correct, sir!

HHURRICANE
11-07-2006, 12:15 PM
I think this guy is nuts. He had the Pats dropping from 3rd to 7th. Why? They were still in it until the final minute.

The Steelers are worst than the Bills? Come on!! Detroit is worse than the Bills? They mauled the Falcons!!

Mr. Miyagi
11-07-2006, 12:20 PM
I agree. As much of a homer as I am, I think we got lucky beating the Packers, who btw suck anyway. The Lions are much better than us. So are the Steelers. If we were to line up against the Steelers right now, we'd get our butts whipped 42-7.

Mr. Pink
11-07-2006, 12:36 PM
I think this guy is nuts. He had the Pats dropping from 3rd to 7th. Why? They were still in it until the final minute.

The Steelers are worst than the Bills? Come on!! Detroit is worse than the Bills? They mauled the Falcons!!

Don't forget the Lions also beat us...but we're better than them...right.

BuffaloBillsStampede
11-07-2006, 01:24 PM
How do you figure that the Steelers would beat us that bad? Ben would throw at least 3 picks so there is no way they would score 40 points. I like how everyone will defend the Steelers here eventhough they have one less win than us. Nobody mentions how ****ty Ben has played, but when JP doesn't turn the ball over at all he is terrible right? Get off the guys jock for christ sake. He did what we asked no turnovers. It wasn't pretty, but at the end of the day we got the W. Yes it was the Packers who suck, but you play who is on your schedule.

Forward_Lateral
11-07-2006, 02:52 PM
Are we that bad or are we bills fans just impatient? Look at the teams below us and who their coaches/qbs etc. are.

Pitts (defending champs) , BUCS ( how long have they been rebuilding since their sb) ,the texans,fins and Cardinals have a year/s ahead of us in rebuilding process.

Looks to me they are in a bigger mess than we are inspite TD.

Nearly a decade of crappy teams will cause impatience in fans. It's hard to blame us for being impatient, really.

Forward_Lateral
11-07-2006, 02:54 PM
The Vikings at 15? Jesus, they lost to Buffalo AND the Niners. Minnesota shouldn't be that high, IMO.

hammerbillsfan
11-07-2006, 02:55 PM
When's your funny ratings coming out F_L?

ParanoidAndroid
11-07-2006, 04:51 PM
I think we're ranked a bit high, but teams are always over-inflated in the power polls after a win.

SABURZFAN
11-07-2006, 06:27 PM
i could see us jumping 7 spots if we beat a good team.not only did we beat a bad team,they helped us with the win.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
11-07-2006, 06:36 PM
Im not sure we deseved the jump up.