PDA

View Full Version : Hargrove

DBrown77
11-07-2006, 09:31 PM
Anyone notice how pumped up this guy is on every play he was on the field? He was trying to pump up the crowd a lot and was jumping around after every play. Hopefully that enthusiasm will show up in his numbers soon.

PECKERWOOD
11-07-2006, 09:34 PM
It would be nice, we did give up a 5th rounder for him.

evol4276
11-07-2006, 09:50 PM
i love guys who can do that. gets the crowd and the D pumped during the game. Did he do anything during the GB game? Cuz i havent been able to see it at all

BuffaloBillsStampede
11-07-2006, 10:07 PM
I have noticed that also and I love his intensity

OpIv37
11-07-2006, 10:12 PM
he played pretty well too and was put in at both DE and DT. Not exactly dominant, but he's an upgrade on the DL for us and well worth a 5th rounder.

BILLSROCK1212
11-07-2006, 10:41 PM
Anyone notice how pumped up this guy is on every play he was on the field? He was trying to pump up the crowd a lot and was jumping around after every play. Hopefully that enthusiasm will show up in his numbers soon.
I have a feeling you either read Crish Brown's blog or are Chris Brown.

DBrown77
11-08-2006, 06:44 AM
I have a feeling you either read Crish Brown's blog or are Chris Brown.

Not exactly. Ask Op, I went to college with him he can verify

NorthCarBills
11-08-2006, 07:03 AM

I sat pretty close to the Bills bench, and will say that Hargrove was probably the most energized player minute by minute (probably the most entertaining to watch too). When in the game, the same level of intensity was there. As another poster said, for a 5th round pick, he is truly an upgrade for our d-line and is young enough to only get better.

After flying home, I watched the game on Tivo and saw the same level of intesity I thought I witnessed in person. I think that attitude will continue to carry over to others on the team, and who knows, maybe it's what helped our defense disrupt Favre most of the day. Can we get Hargrove to play offense too? ;-)

jamze132
11-08-2006, 07:21 AM
Hopefully he isn't your neighbors little ankle biter dog that sounds loud but is really just a little *****.

I do however hope that his intensity carries over to the rest of the team. They need to get mean, especially on the O-line.

Lee-83
11-08-2006, 08:12 AM
I watched him the whole game, dude is crazy!

Saratoga Slim
11-08-2006, 08:15 AM
Between Schobel, Kelsey, Williams, and Hargrove we have a lot of intensity on the DL. I think we're one big 3-technique DT away from being pretty solid. I must say I'm getting pretty excited about our D for next year.

The Spaz
11-08-2006, 08:20 AM
It would be nice, we did give up a 5th rounder for him.

Wow, he better produce. Good thing we didn't give up a sixth too.

alohabillsfan
11-08-2006, 11:16 AM
I should have started this post Monday, I'M glad someone did so thanks! I say that because I saw the same thing he was pumped and the TV showed him a couple of times trying to rally the crowd! Awesome!!! At least someone on the team is showing emotion!

ublinkwescore
11-08-2006, 11:39 AM
Like I said in another thread - I don't think we'll be missing Spikes very much if he holds out or gets traded or whatever may happen that leads to him not playing for us next year.

bocephuz
11-08-2006, 11:53 AM
Being at the game in person myself .. I also noticed a few other players who were intense..( although not as pumped as Hargrove.. that guy was bonkers )

Donte Whitner looked pumped and was waving arms to pump up the crowd consistently...

Nate Clements was doing little technique drills.. bouncing up and down between plays..definitely had his head in the game.

Michael82
11-08-2006, 02:19 PM
He did a great job replacing Stamer in the special teams, especially when he displayed the same energy that Josh Stamer always shows before the kick. :bf1:

HHURRICANE
11-08-2006, 02:40 PM
I watched him the whole game, dude is crazy!

Did he play well because I don't remember him actually doing anything out there?

PECKERWOOD
11-08-2006, 02:44 PM
Between Schobel, Kelsey, Williams, and Hargrove we have a lot of intensity on the DL. I think we're one big 3-technique DT away from being pretty solid. I must say I'm getting pretty excited about our D for next year.

I think we're one big 3-technique DT away from being pretty solid

We need a 1 technique guy more.. We have Tripp and McCargo at 3 technique already.

clumping platelets
11-09-2006, 12:41 AM
Hargrove was doing this at the start of the game...........he brings enthusiasm that's certainly needed on this team. Maybe he's just really happy to be wanted. Bills did trade for him

The_Philster
11-09-2006, 04:33 AM
Hargrove was doing this at the start of the game...........he brings enthusiasm that's certainly needed on this team. Maybe he's just really happy to be wanted. Bills did trade for him
Yeah, he came out of the tunnel next to TKO and he was more pumped than TKO usually is...and TKO was his old self coming out of the tunnel

jamze132
11-09-2006, 06:09 AM
Like I said in another thread - I don't think we'll be missing Spikes very much if he holds out or gets traded or whatever may happen that leads to him not playing for us next year.
Why would he hold out? He will be raking in the dough if he plays.

PECKERWOOD
11-09-2006, 02:11 PM
I think he will play out his contract and then go elsewhere. It doesnt make sense financially to hold out, imo.