PDA

View Full Version : Anyone coming to Indy?

AFJoe
11-07-2006, 09:35 PM
Just wondering if anyone was coming to the game out here in Indy? If so let me know. We usually invite opposing fans (except NE) to came hang out with us before the game.

PECKERWOOD
11-07-2006, 09:40 PM
Yes, I'l see you on tv.

Typ0
11-07-2006, 10:04 PM
I won't be there but I did go to the debacle. It was a great place to see a game and the people in INDY are great hosts.

AFJoe
11-07-2006, 10:17 PM
I grew up in Indy, then left for 8 years for the military, then moved back last year. I saw a lot of Colts games in opposing stadiums while I was gone, and I learned that the Colts fans are pretty subdued. I guess because we really don't have a long hatred for anyone (except NE now) so we don't get too worked up. I went to the Colts-Giants game to open the season this year at the Meadowlands, and that was an interesting time. Every drunk guy there wanted to fight me after the game. It was pretty funny.

PECKERWOOD
11-07-2006, 10:19 PM
I grew up in Indy, then left for 8 years for the military, then moved back last year. I saw a lot of Colts games in opposing stadiums while I was gone, and I learned that the Colts fans are pretty subdued. I guess because we really don't have a long hatred for anyone (except NE now) so we don't get too worked up. I went to the Colts-Giants game to open the season this year at the Meadowlands, and that was an interesting time. Every drunk guy there wanted to fight me after the game. It was pretty funny.

It's funny now, but crap like that keeps getting worst.. I think you should be able to watch your team at any stadium, without being threatened.. JMO.