• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Quizlet2002
    Veteran Zoner
    • Aug 2002

Why cant we get any pass rush?

...I just dont understand it. You have Mike Williams who is blocking the run and Ryan Denney rushing the passer- Why can we not get this guy down. Yes he is big, but the bigger you are- the harder you fall.

Minn. found that out last year when someone decided to hit Daunte and he was out for around 4 games. This problem has been from Phillips to know Williams. Whats going on>??? Just pisses me off... :louie:
  • Tatonka
    • Jul 2002

mike williams plays offense.. kthx.
    "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• casdhf
      • Jul 2002

Yeah, I have no idea what he's talking about?
      Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
      cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• Quizlet2002
        Veteran Zoner
        • Aug 2002

ahh

...Im sorry- I was thinking of pat williams

Comment

• standingbuffalo43
          its ALIVE!
          • Jul 2002

culpepper is very good
          Try not!
          DO...
          or do not...
          there is no try...

~Yoda

Comment

• TigerJ
            • Jul 2002

Why we can't get pressure.

1. Flowers for whatever reason just is not an NFL defensive end.

2. Fisher is undersized and slow.

3. Office is starting and is an undrafted rookie free agent in his second year.

4. Edwards got bigger and stronger but hasn't shown anything on the field.

5. Robertson got bigger and stronger, but hasn't shown anything on the field.

6. Justin Bannan is a rookie fifth round draft choice, who may just be the second best DT Buffalo has.

7. Our DTs are bad enough that Shawn Price, a journeyman level player is being counted on to make us better.

8. Schobel can be too easily defended if offensive lines only have to worry about two guys.

9. Ryan Denny is a 25 year old rookie who plays like a 20 year old rookie because he played in the WAC conference where they think defense is only something the federal government does with planes, battleships and tanks.

10. Leif Larsen still thinks football is played with a round ball that is covered with geometric shapes.

11. All the rest of the defensive line players are slow or undersized or have no NFL experience or a combination thereof.
            Last edited by TigerJ; 08-17-2002, 09:01 PM.
            I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• BledsoeTOreedfor6
              • Jul 2002

I'd say you just about said it all Tiger! Well said!

Comment

• Sabre Ally
                • Jul 2002

@ Tiger. That was good.

Comment

• Quizlet2002
                  Veteran Zoner
                  • Aug 2002

Originally posted by TigerJ
                  Why we can't get pressure.

1. Flowers for whatever reason just is not an NFL defensive end.

2. Fisher is undersized and slow.

3. Office is starting and is an undrafted rookie free agent in his second year.

4. Edwards got bigger and stronger but hasn't shown anything on the field.

5. Robertson got bigger and stronger, but hasn't shown anything on the field.

6. Justin Bannan is a rookie fifth round draft choice, who may just be the second best DT Buffalo has.

7. Our DTs are bad enough that Shawn Price, a journeyman level player is being counted on to make us better.

8. Schobel can be too easily defended if offensive lines only have to worry about two guys.

9. Ryan Denny is a 25 year old rookie who plays like a 20 year old rookie because he played in the WAC conference where they think defense is only something the federal government does with planes, battleships and tanks.

10. Leif Larsen still thinks football is played with a round ball that is covered with geometric shapes.

11. All the rest of the defensive line players are slow or undersized or have no NFL experience or a combination thereof.
                  Well done

Comment

Working...
                  X