PDA

View Full Version : Herman Moore to replace Price?

ublinkwescore
02-28-2003, 07:32 AM
I remember reading like a week or two ago that Herman Moore was released by the Giants.

What would you all think if Buffalo signed him to a vet minimum 1 year deal to replace Price?

I bet he'd be a lot more productive then Charles Johnson if we moved J. Reed up to the number 2 reciever spot.

What do you all think? (Unless of course he's already been picked up by another team)

Earthquake Enyart
02-28-2003, 07:56 AM
Moore was washed up 3 years ago.

don137
02-28-2003, 07:59 AM
Can we sign him and just throw him on IR because that is where he play come September?

justasportsfan
02-28-2003, 08:00 AM
Wouldn't Terry Glenn be better no.3 at vet. min? Drew played with the guy. Then again we don't need a locker room cancer?

Aero II
02-28-2003, 08:04 AM
I'd like to see what Curtis Conway is going to be asking for.

Ð
02-28-2003, 08:34 AM
I'm philisophically opposed to signing a football player with the first name Herman.

LtBillsFan66
02-28-2003, 08:41 AM
Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart
Moore was washed up 3 years ago.

Yep!

ublinkwescore
02-28-2003, 09:14 AM
I'm philosophically opposed to paying attention to anything the artist formerly known as BigDoug writes - EDITED FOR TOS VIOLATION.

I'm sure that we can get a decent #3 WR for fairly cheap from somewhere - I'm not worried about the position at all.

ArcticWildMan
02-28-2003, 10:18 AM
Ouch!!! :couch:

casdhf
02-28-2003, 10:41 AM
But Herman Moore? C'mon. He couldn't make the Giants as a 4th WR

MissBuffalo
02-28-2003, 11:56 AM
Conway would be a great addition, but I think he'll want more money then we should part with. Didn't someone mention Rocket Ismail as being released?? The only problem with him is that he's always hurt.

Earthquake Enyart
02-28-2003, 12:51 PM
Conway HATES the cold. He couldn't wait to get out of Chicago to go to SD. He's only going somewhere warm, plus he has an attitude. He makes Price look like a team player.

ublinkwescore
02-28-2003, 01:02 PM
Price is quite the Team Player by the way - just in case there are any Atlanta fans that aren't sure what to think of him.

Silly EE, always the cynical one.

Mr. Miyagi
02-28-2003, 01:16 PM
Here's a diamond in the rough receiver for ya:

Ex-Raider James Jett:

11 season veteran (93-02), 256 catches,4417 yards, 17.3 avg yd/rec, 30 TDs.

Billz_fan
02-28-2003, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart
Conway HATES the cold. He couldn't wait to get out of Chicago to go to SD. He's only going somewhere warm, plus he has an attitude. He makes Price look like a team player.

:lolcry:

I for some reason just don't give this problem (if it even is one) much thought. Moulds/Reed pick up a third reciever.

It only even becomes an issue if PP is gone, Still waiting for that to play itself out. Untill he is gone we already have 3.

I just would not one of these guys like Conway or Glenn. I have watched Glenn take to many plays off over the last couple years. Im sure thats one of the biggest reasons he is available.

Im not a big Parcells fan but it kinda summed up Terry Glenns career when Parcells was in New England and refered to Genn as "she".

Kelly The Dog
02-28-2003, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by Billz_fan

Im not a big Parcells fan but it kinda summed up Terry Glenns career when Parcells was in New England and refered to Genn as "she".

Actually, Parcells WAS a big fan of Terry Glenn and called him "she" as a motivator. Part of BP's mindgames. Glenn played his best for Parcells, and even a couple weeks ago Parcells said he likes Glenn a lot and will consider him for the Cowboys.

Billz_fan
02-28-2003, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by Kelly The Dog

Actually, Parcells WAS a big fan of Terry Glenn and called him "she" as a motivator. Part of BP's mindgames. Glenn played his best for Parcells, and even a couple weeks ago Parcells said he likes Glenn a lot and will consider him for the Cowboys.

oh good, then Parcells can have him back, glad that worked out :laughter:

Captain gameboy
02-28-2003, 02:38 PM
I hope we forget about Conway. The guy was a 1st round total bust with the Bears and isn't the kind of guy that this team seems to be looking for.