PDA

View Full Version : TKO On NFL N..

PECKERWOOD
11-08-2006, 03:43 PM
Takeo Spikes is going to be on NFL Network Point After, here in a couple minutes. So tune in if interested!

DMBcrew36
11-08-2006, 07:20 PM
what'd he say?

Devin
11-08-2006, 07:43 PM
bump

PECKERWOOD
11-08-2006, 07:51 PM
He pretty much said that he is feeling 100% healthy.. They asked him how he felt about Indy this week, and he said the defense looks forward to playing elite offenses, and thats why they play the game in the first place. They asked him about Losman, and TKO said he is doing alright, but he knows that the defense is the soul of this team, and in order to win football games, defense needs to step it up and make more plays.

Nighthawk
11-08-2006, 09:21 PM
He pretty much said that he is feeling 100% healthy.. They asked him how he felt about Indy this week, and he said the defense looks forward to playing elite offenses, and thats why they play the game in the first place. They asked him about Losman, and TKO said he is doing alright, but he knows that the defense is the soul of this team, and in order to win football games, defense needs to step it up and make more plays.

So he basically said that JP isn't do good enough...

PECKERWOOD
11-09-2006, 12:21 AM
So he basically said that JP isn't do good enough...
He didnt say that at all. He said JP is doing okay, but he said the defense has always been the focus point in Buffalo, and our team relies on them to make big plays.. I guess thats just calling it like it is, I agree with him.

billsburgh
11-09-2006, 01:56 AM
I cant believe that Takeo threw JP and the rest of the offense under the bus like that.

jamze132
11-09-2006, 04:28 AM
I cant believe that Takeo threw JP and the rest of the offense under the bus like that.
How did he throw anyone under the bus?

Seriously, at any point in the interview did he sound like he resented everyone on the offense? NO!!!! He sounded like a guy who is proud of his defense and trying to fire them up for the task of going into Indy.

You must have not seen the interview.

HHURRICANE
11-09-2006, 08:07 AM
In big games one thing is for sure: The D never, ever, shows up!!!

That's why we haven't seen a prime time game in forever. We figure out a way to look ugly. I'll bet everything I own that our D get's owned by the Colts. Owned!!!!

HHURRICANE
11-09-2006, 08:08 AM
Plus TKO does more talking and less delivering than anybody I know. I still haven't lived down the embarrassment of the Chiefs game on Monday Night when ESPN hyped it up with Spikes before the game started. Than our D let the Chiefs have their will with us.

Typ0
11-09-2006, 08:28 AM
he basically really wishes our D played against our O every week so the entire D could make it to the probowl.

Mr. Pink
11-09-2006, 08:50 AM

So TKO is 100% healthy yet still running around with a limp and having no impact on this defense other than the first play of the season? hmmmmmmm

HHURRICANE
11-09-2006, 08:54 AM
So TKO is 100% healthy yet still running around with a limp and having no impact on this defense other than the first play of the season? hmmmmmmm

NA-NA, NAH, NAH, NA-NA, HEY, HEY, HEY :sadbye:

PECKERWOOD
11-09-2006, 11:03 AM

I dont think he is 100% healthy either. We all know how players keep things from the media, I doubt he would just come out and say: "Yeah.. My achilles is still a little sore.. I cant push off that leg too well right now."

justasportsfan
11-09-2006, 11:38 AM
So he basically said that JP isn't do good enough...haha!