PDA

View Full Version : Real basic problems with Bills- Poor adjustments and lack of technology / Study

Mitchy moo
11-08-2006, 06:38 PM
Losman has one underlying problem that he may not be able to overcome, an owner that will not pay for all the staff to help him or the technology for him to review his mistakes midgame. Peyton Manning studies pictures during the game, makes adjustments and comes out to try to change things. JP sits there with a grin on his face and does nothing. Get the technology here, utilize the time and make adjustments.

In case you are wondering how I know, I sat 4 rows behind the 50 yard line and the players just look around with there helmet off doing nothing. They should be talking and game planning and strategizing on why they are sitting instead of being on the field.

The_Philster
11-08-2006, 06:40 PM
What technology are you talking about? Every team in the NFL has the same sidelines stuff, like Polaroids of overhead shots you've seen Peyton Manning study

SABURZFAN
11-08-2006, 06:43 PM
Losman has one underlying problem that he may not be able to overcome

yeah...it's called fumbles.he leads the NFL in that category.

Mitchy moo
11-08-2006, 06:44 PM
What technology are you talking about? Every team in the NFL has the same sidelines stuff, like Polaroids of overhead shots you've seen Peyton Manning study

JP and the offense need to spend all their time looking at them. Sitting there looking confused and frustrated makes him look a school boy.

Mitchy moo
11-08-2006, 06:46 PM
yeah...it's called fumbles.he leads the NFL in that category.

I think we all know how you feel about JP. Your bordering on Ice insanity of excess abuse of one person and releasing your feelings about him. If JP throws for 350 yards and 5 TD's this week you'll feel about 2 inches tall.

SABURZFAN
11-08-2006, 06:47 PM
I think we all know how you feel about JP. Your bordering on Ice insanity of excess abuse of one person and releasing your feelings about him. If JP throws for 350 yards and 5 TD's this week you'll feel about 2 inches tall.

big if....i won't hold my breath on it either.

The_Philster
11-08-2006, 06:52 PM
I think we all know how you feel about JP. Your bordering on Ice insanity of excess abuse of one person and releasing your feelings about him. bordering? I'd say he surpassed ICE by far with his obsessive hatred of the Bills' starting QB :shakeno:

SABURZFAN
11-08-2006, 06:56 PM
bordering? I'd say he surpassed ICE by far with his obsessive hatred of the Bills' starting QB :shakeno:

if we had a starting QB with a clue,i wouldn't be on this rant.

The_Philster
11-08-2006, 07:00 PM
if we had a starting QB with a clue,i wouldn't be on this rant.
He could have a series of games where he plays like an All-Pro and you'd probably still complain he didn't hit on 100% of his passes...you're obsessed, man...seriously...

Mitchy moo
11-08-2006, 07:14 PM
He could have a series of games where he plays like an All-Pro and you'd probably still complain he didn't hit on 100% of his passes...you're obsessed, man...seriously...

It's borderline Sabz, don't cross the insanity line, lol.

SABURZFAN
11-08-2006, 07:25 PM

let's not get carried away here.i don't see much improvement out of this guy.granted,the OL stinks but when the coaches move him into the shotgun to buy him some time,he responds with fumbling consistently.for chrissakes,what other options are there?i could sit here and call for another QB but it wouldn't make sense when we wasted a 1st,2nd,and 5th round pick for this reject.i guess we ride out the rest of the season with this buffoon and look forward to ANOTHER 8th pick overall for the draft next year.

SABURZFAN
11-08-2006, 07:34 PM
It's borderline Sabz, don't cross the insanity line, lol.

when i see losman Fing up week in and week out,it's enough to piss off The Pope.i grew tired of Donna Ho's crap when he was here and i'm growing tired of the after effects.i know levy can't change things over night but i'm tired of losing like this.i know that other fans feel the same way but not as vocal about it as i am.i will not change my stance on this matter.i don't give a rats ass what people think either.when we have gone this long without winning,i'm not going to be shy to show where i feel the problem lies.i proved that when Donna Ho was here.low and behold,i was right about that.so stayed tuned.....

The_Philster
11-08-2006, 07:37 PM
let's not get carried away here.i don't see much improvement out of this guy.granted,the OL stinks but when the coaches move him into the shotgun to buy him some time,he responds with fumbling consistently.uhhh...there were no turnovers on Sunday by Losman...

YardRat
11-08-2006, 07:45 PM
A new excuse. You get an 'E' for effort and imagination.

SABURZFAN
11-08-2006, 08:10 PM
uhhh...there were no turnovers on Sunday by Losman...

BIG FRIGGIN DEAL!!!!!!!is that your excuse for his showing improvement????there are other areas in his game where he needs to show more improvement.how about showing more consistancy moving the ball?5 three and outs just doesn't cut it.how many more WR's have to wait for the pass to get to them when they're completely wide open?don't give me that crap about the OL because the coaches put him in the shotgun and he continues to fail miserably.how about getting rid of the ball when in danger?i bet that'll cut out a few sacks.pass rating????that's about as useless of a stat if i ever saw one.i could go on but don't to make this a WYS-like post.

The_Philster
11-08-2006, 08:22 PM
BIG FRIGGIN DEAL!!!!!!!is that your excuse for his showing improvement????there are other areas in his game where he needs to show more improvement.how about showing more consistancy moving the ball?5 three and outs just doesn't cut it.how many more WR's have to wait for the pass to get to them when they're completely wide open?don't give me that crap about the OL because the coaches put him in the shotgun and he continues to fail miserably.how about getting rid of the ball when in danger?i bet that'll cut out a few sacks.pass rating????that's about as useless of a stat if i ever saw one.i could go on but don't to make this a WYS-like post.
:rolleyes:

You're the one who made this statement...which I responded to

he responds with fumbling consistently.
consistency moving the ball...last I checked, he had 10 teammates out there that have to do their jobs as well...it's not purely the job of one player

SABURZFAN
11-08-2006, 08:24 PM

consistency moving the ball...last I checked, he had 10 teammates out there that have to do their jobs as well...it's not purely the job of one player

typical 'licker response. :rolleyes:

The_Philster
11-08-2006, 08:26 PM
typical 'licker response. :rolleyes:
typical...can't debate the point so you resort to name-calling. Go to the Smack Forum if you can't pretend to be an adult

Inetpub
11-09-2006, 01:32 AM

And yet if we see the regular bum JP, everyone on here will be calling for his head again. Go figure. The only constant is JP is bad. You guys are going on hoping JP works out but you can stop wasting your time hoping. Lets hope Rob Johnson works out too! Or do you want to go back years and argue the same thing?

Inetpub
11-09-2006, 01:33 AM

Last time I checked, the 10 teammates still have a bum at QB that still hasnt thrown the ball because his stats might look bad.

Wait..Maybe this time he might throw...OH NO...Hes still holding on to it.

jamze132
11-09-2006, 06:12 AM
let's not get carried away here.i don't see much improvement out of this guy.granted,the OL stinks but when the coaches move him into the shotgun to buy him some time,he responds with fumbling consistently.for chrissakes,what other options are there?i could sit here and call for another QB but it wouldn't make sense when we wasted a 1st,2nd,and 5th round pick for this reject.i guess we ride out the rest of the season with this buffoon and look forward to ANOTHER 8th pick overall for the draft next year.
Can't really argue with that. And I was a Losman supporter, and still am, but only since he deserves the rest of the season.