X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mitchy moo
    Roways rooking ahread!
    • Sep 2005

Real basic problems with Bills- Poor adjustments and lack of technology / Study

Losman has one underlying problem that he may not be able to overcome, an owner that will not pay for all the staff to help him or the technology for him to review his mistakes midgame. Peyton Manning studies pictures during the game, makes adjustments and comes out to try to change things. JP sits there with a grin on his face and does nothing. Get the technology here, utilize the time and make adjustments.

In case you are wondering how I know, I sat 4 rows behind the 50 yard line and the players just look around with there helmet off doing nothing. They should be talking and game planning and strategizing on why they are sitting instead of being on the field.
  • The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

Re: Real basic problems with Bills- Poor adjustments and lack of technology / Study

What technology are you talking about? Every team in the NFL has the same sidelines stuff, like Polaroids of overhead shots you've seen Peyton Manning study
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• SABURZFAN
      short bus extraordinaire
      • Jul 2002

Re: Real basic problems with Bills- Poor adjustments and lack of technology / Study

Originally posted by Skooby
      Losman has one underlying problem that he may not be able to overcome

yeah...it's called fumbles.he leads the NFL in that category.
      Originally posted by yordad
      Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Mitchy moo
        Roways rooking ahread!
        • Sep 2005

Originally posted by The_Philster
        What technology are you talking about? Every team in the NFL has the same sidelines stuff, like Polaroids of overhead shots you've seen Peyton Manning study
        JP and the offense need to spend all their time looking at them. Sitting there looking confused and frustrated makes him look a school boy.

Comment

• Mitchy moo
          Roways rooking ahread!
          • Sep 2005

Originally posted by SABURZFAN
          yeah...it's called fumbles.he leads the NFL in that category.
          I think we all know how you feel about JP. Your bordering on Ice insanity of excess abuse of one person and releasing your feelings about him. If JP throws for 350 yards and 5 TD's this week you'll feel about 2 inches tall.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
            short bus extraordinaire
            • Jul 2002

I think we all know how you feel about JP. Your bordering on Ice insanity of excess abuse of one person and releasing your feelings about him. If JP throws for 350 yards and 5 TD's this week you'll feel about 2 inches tall.

big if....i won't hold my breath on it either.
            Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• The_Philster
              • Jul 2002

I think we all know how you feel about JP. Your bordering on Ice insanity of excess abuse of one person and releasing your feelings about him.
              bordering? I'd say he surpassed ICE by far with his obsessive hatred of the Bills' starting QB
              The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                short bus extraordinaire
                • Jul 2002

bordering? I'd say he surpassed ICE by far with his obsessive hatred of the Bills' starting QB

if we had a starting QB with a clue,i wouldn't be on this rant.

Comment

• The_Philster
                  • Jul 2002

if we had a starting QB with a clue,i wouldn't be on this rant.
                  He could have a series of games where he plays like an All-Pro and you'd probably still complain he didn't hit on 100% of his passes...you're obsessed, man...seriously...

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                    Roways rooking ahread!
                    • Sep 2005

He could have a series of games where he plays like an All-Pro and you'd probably still complain he didn't hit on 100% of his passes...you're obsessed, man...seriously...
                    It's borderline Sabz, don't cross the insanity line, lol.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                      short bus extraordinaire
                      • Jul 2002

let's not get carried away here.i don't see much improvement out of this guy.granted,the OL stinks but when the coaches move him into the shotgun to buy him some time,he responds with fumbling consistently.for chrissakes,what other options are there?i could sit here and call for another QB but it wouldn't make sense when we wasted a 1st,2nd,and 5th round pick for this reject.i guess we ride out the rest of the season with this buffoon and look forward to ANOTHER 8th pick overall for the draft next year.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                        short bus extraordinaire
                        • Jul 2002

It's borderline Sabz, don't cross the insanity line, lol.

when i see losman Fing up week in and week out,it's enough to piss off The Pope.i grew tired of Donna Ho's crap when he was here and i'm growing tired of the after effects.i know levy can't change things over night but i'm tired of losing like this.i know that other fans feel the same way but not as vocal about it as i am.i will not change my stance on this matter.i don't give a rats ass what people think either.when we have gone this long without winning,i'm not going to be shy to show where i feel the problem lies.i proved that when Donna Ho was here.low and behold,i was right about that.so stayed tuned.....

Comment

• The_Philster
                          • Jul 2002

let's not get carried away here.i don't see much improvement out of this guy.granted,the OL stinks but when the coaches move him into the shotgun to buy him some time,he responds with fumbling consistently.
                          uhhh...there were no turnovers on Sunday by Losman...

Comment

• YardRat
                            Well, lookie here...
                            • Dec 2004

A new excuse. You get an 'E' for effort and imagination.
                            YardRat Wall of Fame
                            #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                            #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                              short bus extraordinaire
                              • Jul 2002

uhhh...there were no turnovers on Sunday by Losman...

BIG FRIGGIN DEAL!!!!!!!is that your excuse for his showing improvement????there are other areas in his game where he needs to show more improvement.how about showing more consistancy moving the ball?5 three and outs just doesn't cut it.how many more WR's have to wait for the pass to get to them when they're completely wide open?don't give me that crap about the OL because the coaches put him in the shotgun and he continues to fail miserably.how about getting rid of the ball when in danger?i bet that'll cut out a few sacks.pass rating????that's about as useless of a stat if i ever saw one.i could go on but don't to make this a WYS-like post.

Comment

Working...
                              X