• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jamze132
    Don’t hate…
    • Jun 2003

We Will See...

This week you can watch the game between the Colts and the Bills and see the difference between a good offense and a bad offense first hand. Yeha, I know what you are thinking.... blah blah blah.

I challenge you to watch all areas of both offenses and compare the two before, during, and after the game.

- Look at the recievers on Indy, do they get open? Are they running swift routes that make sense?

- Look at the Bills's receivers and ask yourself the same question. Ask yourself do all the recievers on the field have ample time to get open?

- Watch for differences in the O-lines. Does one line do better than the other in certain areas? Is the Colt's O-line really light years ahead of Buffalo's?

- Do either lines' provide enough time for the QB to effectively get the ball away without being under duress?

- How much time does each line give their QB?

- Watch for differences in the QB play; their footwork, audible calling, judgement, etc.

- Watch the offense as a whole and see if they work together to move the chains. Do they rely on one certain player when really needed?

This game should give Bills fans a good prospective of where our offense is really at. We will see if what the real differences between the best offense and one of the worst offenses is, first hand. And yes I know that we can just sit here for 1 minute and tell how the game will unfold, but humor me.
  • ddaryl
    Everything I post is sexual inuendo
    • Jan 2005

Re: We Will See...

Not sure if I even need to witness these differences. I think its obvious we need major upgrades in performance or personel at QB, OL, WR, TE, and RB. Then there is also an upgrade needed in preperation, playcalling and gametime coaching

If anything our O needs to watch this game and see the differences.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
      Unreachable Douche
      • Jul 2002

Put Manning on the Bills and the Bills are at least 6-2, put JP on the Colts and the Colts would be 3-5/4-4.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
        short bus extraordinaire
        • Jul 2002

the amazing thing we will see is JP stands for Just Pathetic when manning shows what a real NFL QB does in a game.
        Originally posted by yordad
        Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
          short bus extraordinaire
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by TacklingDummy
          Put Manning on the Bills and the Bills are at least 6-2, put JP on the Colts and the Colts would be 3-5/4-4.

i agree.
          Originally posted by yordad
          Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Night Train
            Retired - On Several Levels
            • Jul 2005

Anthony Thomas should be the majority of our Offense anyhow.

We'd be idiots not to run the ball all day against the Colts, who suck against the run.
            Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• Night Train
              Retired - On Several Levels
              • Jul 2005

Originally posted by SABURZFAN
              the amazing thing we will see is JP stands for Just Pathetic when manning shows what a real NFL QB does in a game.
              Peyton Manning = The Dan Fouts of the 21st Century.

1 AFC Championship game ( a loss ) to show for all those stats !
              Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• DMBcrew36
                • Feb 2005

I've already seen the Colts offensive line. Peyton has tons of time on most passing downs.

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
                  Zero for Zero!
                  • Mar 2003

Originally posted by TacklingDummy

This Bills team would not be 6-2 with the good man above at QB.

The people who act like JP has been the only problem this year need to quit watching the games like the are Stevie Wonder.
                  Originally posted by mysticsoto
                  Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• patmoran2006
                    Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                    • Dec 2005

Originally posted by Dr.Lecter

The people who act like JP has been the only problem this year need to quit watching the games like the are Stevie Wonder.
                    Your telling me the Bills dont beat NE (wk 1), NYJ and Detroit with Manning at QB instead of Losman. you're nuts

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• patmoran2006
                      Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                      • Dec 2005

This is a playoff-team RIGHT NOW today, with Manning at QB.. In fact, they're a playoff team RIGHT NOW with about 5-7 Qb's in this league.

I dont care how bad our OL has been.. THey were good enough vs NE and the Jets and any real QB would beat Detroit.. We're 6-2, 5-3 at WORST right now with a star QB.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
                        Zero for Zero!
                        • Mar 2003

Perhaps. But Manning is the best or second best QB in the NFL. If you are going to hold JP to that standard at this point of his career, then you will never be happy. Is that the only way you are accepting a QB? If so, the Bills will change every year.

BTW, the Lions game is questionable. If you recall (And I think most people do not) Roy Williams had 161 yards and the Bills defense was pathetic.

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
                          Zero for Zero!
                          • Mar 2003

Originally posted by patmoran2006
                          This is a playoff-team RIGHT NOW today, with Manning at QB.. In fact, they're a playoff team RIGHT NOW with about 5-7 Qb's in this league.

I dont care how bad our OL has been.. THey were good enough vs NE and the Jets and any real QB would beat Detroit.. We're 6-2, 5-3 at WORST right now with a star QB.
                          OK.

If you say so.

This is NOT a playoff team. They were 5-11 last year. 5 rookies have started on defense (or received significant time). Expecting JP to be a 'Star QB' is stupid, asinine, moronic and uneducated. All people should have known this team w0uld struggle this year, with a line that still needs work a questionable #2 WR, a young QB that was jerked around last year, a new defensive scheme, several new defensive players and general new approach to the game throughout the organization. But contending they are a playoff team allows people to relentlessly ***** and bash JP.

Comment

• Typ0
                            honey pie
                            • Jul 2002

OK.

If you say so.

This is NOT a playoff team. They were 5-11 last year. 5 rookies have started on defense (or received significant time). Expecting JP to be a 'Star QB' is stupid, asinine, moronic and uneducated. All people should have known this team w0uld struggle this year, with a line that still needs work a questionable #2 WR, a young QB that was jerked around last year, a new defensive scheme, several new defensive players and general new approach to the game throughout the organization. But contending they are a playoff team allows people to relentlessly ***** and bash JP.
                            too many excuses. JP is a third year journeyman QB who still plays like a rookie. Go ahead and respond with some more excuses now.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                              Unreachable Douche
                              • Jul 2002

Thats your opinion.

The people who act like a better QB wouldnt of led us to wins against the Jets, Lions, and NE this year need to quit watching like they are Ray Charles.

Comment

Working...
                              X