PDA

View Full Version : Jp sound byte from nfl network

Kerr
11-09-2006, 11:03 PM
Did anyone see the sound byte of jp on the sideline talking to lee evans on the nfl network? He said something along the lines of, "I was just praying for them to hold it and give me enough time."

One could make this out to say that jp has no confidence in his line and is concerned about getting hit before he makes his reads.

That will surely be a factor in a qb's performance. Qb's who tend to worry about getting hit suffer in their mental focus. It won't help his focus on the field when in the back of his mind he's concerned about getting hit before he gets to release the ball.

PECKERWOOD
11-09-2006, 11:05 PM
Doesnt surprise me he said that.. But wait a second, I thought JP is a loner and doesnt talk to anyone on the sidelines? :huh: Another basher theory busted! :up:

patmoran2006
11-09-2006, 11:23 PM
I hope the line gets hold of that and all miss their block at the same time and the entire defense ****ing hits him if he really said that....

He should not criticize or make comments about ANYONE... ****ing bum

Inetpub
11-09-2006, 11:30 PM
Doesnt surprise me he said that.. But wait a second, I thought JP is a loner and doesnt talk to anyone on the sidelines? :huh: Another basher theory busted! :up:

JP should be the LAST person complaining about someone's productivity. Worry about his own!

billsburgh
11-10-2006, 12:26 AM
I hope the line gets hold of that and all miss their block at the same time and the entire defense ****ing hits him if he really said that....

I dont take that as criticism. I see it as him needing a little extra time to let the play develop since it was a deep route with the pump fake. You really need to back off on your hatred of JP.

Night Train
11-10-2006, 04:39 AM
One could make this out to say that jp has no confidence in his line and is concerned about getting hit before he makes his reads.

Impossible.

The other 10 players on O and the playcalling have been stellar. It's all JP's fault and no one elses. Team football be damned.

mybills
11-10-2006, 06:36 AM
Did anyone see the sound byte of jp on the sideline talking to lee evans on the nfl network? He said something along the lines of, "I was just praying for them to hold it and give me enough time." .
It wasn't about blocking longer, it was about blocking better. And he wasn't *****ing like he was angry, he said it on the cuff because of a quick throw to Evans. Didn't he end it with "dude" or "yo"?

I didn't take it as a comment to make me hate him.

BuffaloBillsStampede
11-10-2006, 06:56 AM
wow someone needs their midol........

Statman
11-10-2006, 07:00 AM

I wonder why he feels that way. The line looks fine from where the fans sit. McNally's done such a marvelous job turning gargage into a souffle. I mean what QB could possibly complain behind our line.

HHURRICANE
11-10-2006, 07:26 AM

Yeah, our line is top notch. How dare he!!

Patrick76777
11-10-2006, 07:35 AM
I saw the clip on Inside the NFL, it went something like this, “Yo Dog, Dat dude was straight up dogged by your move and I was like, AH Yeah, Dat’s it! I was like, Just hold up the blockin and I’ll be hittin by boy deep!, Word!”

And that's not far off.

M
11-10-2006, 07:36 AM

so one can only criticize the qb? our o-line has been horrible (with just very recent improvement). it's not like he's letting the cat out of the bag or anything.

ICE74129
11-10-2006, 07:45 AM
JP should be the LAST person complaining about someone's productivity. Worry about his own! That is another stupid post from you. QB's must have time regardless of who they are or how good they are. He has none and he is constantly thinking about that fact instead of being able to play football.

Typ0
11-10-2006, 07:46 AM
I saw the clip on Inside the NFL, it went something like this, “Yo Dog, Dat dude was straight up dogged by your move and I was like, AH Yeah, Dat’s it! I was like, Just hold up the blockin and I’ll be hittin by boy deep!, Word!”

And that's not far off.

so basically, he zoned in on a receiver and was holding the ball until that receiver he wanted to hit got open. Very telling.

If he's so confident he's going to get hit...maybe he should look into getting rid of the damn football a little quicker.

Typ0
11-10-2006, 07:49 AM
That is another stupid post from you. QB's must have time regardless of who they are or how good they are. He has none and he is constantly thinking about that fact instead of being able to play football.

I don't think it's stupid at all. I have no problem with him criticizing the line play...but that is only in the case that he's talking to the lineman himself. It should not be seen on the national media he is criticizing the line play to a player not even on the line.

Second, he looks like an ass because this statement clearly tells us he's not going to make any adjustments to help the line and is just going to keep zoning in on receivers hoping he'll get enough time to deliver the ball. Well guess what, this OLine isn't going to give him a lot of time so he should be stepping up to the plate and getting rid of the damn football. Sounds like he's reading the boards and he's making excuses just like the lickers.

TacklingDummy
11-10-2006, 07:52 AM
Did anyone see the sound byte of jp on the sideline talking to lee evans on the nfl network? He said something along the lines of, "I was just praying for them to hold it and give me enough time."

Was JP talking about the long TD pass Lee Evans had to call a fair catch on?

He should of thrown the ball 2 seconds sooner, the o-line shoudn't of had to hold it that long. JP needs to get rid of the ball when he has a WR open by 20 yards.

Patrick76777
11-10-2006, 07:54 AM

He should of thrown the ball 2 seconds sooner, the o-line shoudn't of had to hold it that long. JP needs to get rid of the ball when he has a WR open by 20 yards.

Ding ding ding! He held the ball way too long on that play. Just get rid of the ball.

Kerr
11-10-2006, 08:03 AM
It wasn't about blocking longer, it was about blocking better. And he wasn't *****ing like he was angry, he said it on the cuff because of a quick throw to Evans. Didn't he end it with "dude" or "yo"?

Sounded like he ended it with "dawg".

Typ0
11-10-2006, 08:08 AM

you don't have to hate him...just acknowledge that he stinks right now and things like this he's shooting himself in the foot even more.

ICE74129
11-10-2006, 08:38 AM
I don't think it's stupid at all. I have no problem with him criticizing the line play...but that is only in the case that he's talking to the lineman himself. It should not be seen on the national media he is criticizing the line play to a player not even on the line.

Second, he looks like an ass because this statement clearly tells us he's not going to make any adjustments to help the line and is just going to keep zoning in on receivers hoping he'll get enough time to deliver the ball. Well guess what, this OLine isn't going to give him a lot of time so he should be stepping up to the plate and getting rid of the damn football. Sounds like he's reading the boards and he's making excuses just like the lickers.

Or it could be the OC and the line is putting him in a bad situation? Lets see, he can't audible, isn't allowed to move out of the pocket BUT our OC still calls for plays that have patterns that take a ton of time to develop. No 3 step drops and get rid of the football. Its all 5-7 with routes that take much longer than the 2.5 seconds to complete.

So tell me how is JP supposed to help the OL again? He isn't allowed to audible obviously and is told to stay in the pocket while Fairchild offers him up like a sacrifical lamb.

I really wish some would learn about football before posting.

ICE74129
11-10-2006, 08:39 AM

Considering he only has 2.5 seconds tothrow on average (film has proven this) how is he supposed to get rid of the ball in .5 seconds?

TacklingDummy
11-10-2006, 08:43 AM
Considering he only has 2.5 seconds tothrow on average (film has proven this)

Link?

And I was referring to the Evans TD when JP had plenty of time to throw considering Evans was open by 20 yards before JP even threw it.

ICE74129
11-10-2006, 08:45 AM
Link?

And I was referring to the Evans TD when JP had plenty of time to throw considering Evans was open by 20 yards before JP even threw it.

The link is there for you to see and I know you read the post as well so cut the bull ****. 20 yards? Wow you JP haters/ Non Bills fans no know limits to lying in order to try and bash our QB.

jmb1099
11-10-2006, 08:46 AM
Hmmm...so when you guys claim he says nothing and is off by himself, he sucks. But when he says something to one of his teammates he sucks for that too? So basically what you're getting at is that you want him to talk, but only on your terms? You want him to throw td passes, but only if you think they look good enough? You want him to win, but not win ugly?
Yeah its obviously sarcastic, but some of you guys have really showed your hand on this one. Respect to Typ0 for at least acknowledgeing that he has the right to be critical of the oline. And for those of you who wish the oline would just allow him to get crusehed...congrats...you've just shown your hand about where your fan status lies, no names mentioned, you know who you are.

TacklingDummy
11-10-2006, 08:47 AM
The link is there for you to see and I know you read the post as well so cut the bull ****. 20 yards? Wow you JP haters/ Non Bills fans no know limits to lying in order to try and bash our QB.

LOL, so someone's opinion is now proof?

Not surprising that you think its proof since you consider your opinion fact.

20 yards was a low estimate. Evans was probably open by more then 20 yards.

Inetpub
11-10-2006, 08:49 AM

You JP Lovers/Non Bills fans are trying to lie to yourselves in thinking JP is good. Get over it. He is crap and hop on the bandwagon and get a real QB in so we can watch football again. Im sick of watching highschool footballers thinking they belong in the NFL.

mybills
11-10-2006, 08:52 AM
Hmmm...so when you guys claim he says nothing and is off by himself, he sucks. But when he says something to one of his teammates he sucks for that too?

They should just call him, GW.

Kerr
11-10-2006, 08:53 AM
They should just call him, GW.

shame on you for bringing politics into this thread.

Dr. Lecter
11-10-2006, 08:53 AM

lol!

Dude, you are so full of blind hate.

Romes
11-10-2006, 08:54 AM
You JP Lovers/Non Bills fans are trying to lie to yourselves in thinking JP is good. Get over it. He is crap and hop on the bandwagon and get a real QB in so we can watch football again. Im sick of watching highschool footballers thinking they belong in the NFL.

you should be in an NFL front office.

Typ0
11-10-2006, 08:55 AM
Or it could be the OC and the line is putting him in a bad situation? Lets see, he can't audible, isn't allowed to move out of the pocket BUT our OC still calls for plays that have patterns that take a ton of time to develop. No 3 step drops and get rid of the football. Its all 5-7 with routes that take much longer than the 2.5 seconds to complete.

So tell me how is JP supposed to help the OL again? He isn't allowed to audible obviously and is told to stay in the pocket while Fairchild offers him up like a sacrifical lamb.

There you go talking down to people again. Maybe they don't let him audible because he can't even run the basic plays they put in for him right. He obviously can't read a defense for **** so how the heck is he supposed to audible. This crap about you being smarter than the coaches is really hillarious.

TigerJ
11-10-2006, 08:57 AM
Assuming it was the touchdown pass to Evans, JP had Evans open sooner and could have thrown the ball sooner. It was also not a nice crisp pass that we would hope JP can deliver. JP got a little lucky on that play. That said, I have no problem with him saying that to Evans on the sideline. I don't even think you have to construe it as a criticism of the offensive line. It was deep pass that takes time to develop. On plays like that, offensive lines do have to hold their blocks longer than usual and sometimes the blocking can break down even with a good line. Sheeesh!

mybills
11-10-2006, 08:58 AM
shame on you for bringing politics into this thread.
Hey, if the blame game fits! :snicker:

ICE74129
There you go talking down to people again. Maybe they don't let him audible because he can't even run the basic plays they put in for him right. He obviously can't read a defense for **** so how the heck is he supposed to audible. This crap about you being smarter than the coaches is really hillarious.

Hell its simple football. Isn't allowed to audible, Isn't allowed to run, and Fairchild calls for long routes that take time to develop. As for as talking down to people, when they quit posting pure stupidity I will.

PECKERWOOD
Ridiculous, how are people criticizing Losman for a wobbly TD pass? In the end its still a TD, and any TD pass is a good throw, I might add.

Patrick76777
11-10-2006, 09:13 AM
Ridiculous, how are people criticizing Losman for a wobbly TD pass? In the end its still a TD, and any TD pass is a good throw, I might add.
Actually, the criticism is not that the pass was wobbly, the criticism is that Evans was wide open and JP, waited far to long to throw the ball and when he did, he under-threw the ball forcing Evans to have to come to an almost complete stop to catch it.

We’re talking about a practice pass. And he threw it poorly.

mybills
11-10-2006, 09:19 AM
There is no bad part of "he caught it".

Dr. Lecter
11-10-2006, 09:20 AM

While he was about to be smacked.

People that ***** about TD passes are looking to criticize.

HAMMER
11-10-2006, 09:21 AM
This is the most ridiculous thread, why are we trying to read something into a simple comment. All he said is he hopes they hold up so he can make the throw. That is bashing them how? If he had said "Damn, I can't believe I had time to make the throw this time", then you could *****. This is getting beyond ridiculous, Losman and our line will continue to struggle for a while, get used to it.

Typ0
11-10-2006, 09:24 AM
Hell its simple football. Isn't allowed to audible, Isn't allowed to run, and Fairchild calls for long routes that take time to develop. As for as talking down to people, when they quit posting pure stupidity I will.

Talk about stupid posts.

Isn't allowed to audible: it's simple football. In order to audible effectively you have to have your head out of your ass enough to actually get a read out of the defense before the ball is snapped. JP can't do that so allowing him to audible would just make things worse. He doesn't know what the hell he's doing how is he going to audible?

Isn't allowed to run: Because he'd be doing nothing but run around and getting killed. It's about the only thing he can do. It's useless by itself. He's either going to learn to do other things or be useless. He is still useless.

Fairchild calls for long routes that take time to develop: It's simple football. All passing plays have mutiple routes that are ran. It's not fairchilds fault that JP has picked out his receiver before the ball is snapped and has tunnel vision on that receiver half the time. JP can't throw a short pass anyway unless the receiver is going to catch it with his feet or get stretched out and killed in the defensive secondary.

As for as talking down to people, when they quit posting pure stupidity I will: Go look in the mirror and talk down to yourself because your posts are just as stupid as anyone elses in most cases and in many more stupid.

Typ0
11-10-2006, 09:25 AM
This is the most ridiculous thread, why are we trying to read something into a simple comment. All he said is he hopes they hold up so he can make the throw. That is bashing them how? If he had said "Damn, I can't believe I had time to make the throw this time", then you could *****. This is getting beyond ridiculous, Losman and our line will continue to struggle for a while, get used to it.

because we are frustrated and don't have anything better to do since we get such putrid play from the QB position our team sucks ass.

Inetpub
11-10-2006, 09:26 AM

The word is ANY TD pass. Jp has what? 7? in 8 games. Yep were gonna rack up those points! At that rate, the guy doesnt produce 6 points a game!

ICE74129
11-10-2006, 09:32 AM
Talk about stupid posts.

Isn't allowed to audible: it's simple football. In order to audible effectively you have to have your head out of your ass enough to actually get a read out of the defense before the ball is snapped. JP can't do that so allowing him to audible would just make things worse. He doesn't know what the hell he's doing how is he going to audible?

Isn't allowed to run: Because he'd be doing nothing but run around and getting killed. It's about the only thing he can do. It's useless by itself. He's either going to learn to do other things or be useless. He is still useless.

Fairchild calls for long routes that take time to develop: It's simple football. All passing plays have mutiple routes that are ran. It's not fairchilds fault that JP has picked out his receiver before the ball is snapped and has tunnel vision on that receiver half the time. JP can't throw a short pass anyway unless the receiver is going to catch it with his feet or get stretched out and killed in the defensive secondary.

As for as talking down to people, when they quit posting pure stupidity I will: Go look in the mirror and talk down to yourself because your posts are just as stupid as anyone elses in most cases and in many more stupid.

See you are incapable of posting anything of worth. More hate filled stupidity. You can't even make a point without an attack on JP. Again, when people quit posting stupidity....

ICE74129
11-10-2006, 09:33 AM
our team sucks ass.

That was the only thing in your post that was credible.

PECKERWOOD
11-10-2006, 10:03 AM

Hey man, we all start somewhere.

PECKERWOOD
11-10-2006, 10:03 AM
See you are incapable of posting anything of worth. More hate filled stupidity. You can't even make a point without an attack on JP. Again, when people quit posting stupidity....

Typ0 is a unique anti-Losman fan, atleast he makes good posts sometimes.

HAMMER
11-10-2006, 10:10 AM
[QUOTE=BuffaloFever]Typ0 is a unique anti-Losman fan, atleast he makes good posts sometimes.[/QUOTE

When?

ICE74129
11-10-2006, 10:20 AM
Typ0 is a unique anti-Losman fan, atleast he makes good posts sometimes.

I am with hammer on this one.

raphael120
11-10-2006, 10:26 AM

maybe they should show a clip of the open WR in the middle of the field telling an other WR, "i wish JP would throw me the damn ball instead of always looking downfield and taking a sack", or "i wish JP would throw it at my chest and not my shoelaces and not 10 feet over my head"

mikemac2001
11-10-2006, 10:29 AM

Wow your one sided, i dont really see him bashing anyone...just was saying he hoped he had the time to throw it...your a ****ing bum hate how NEG everyone is **** if we beat colts i bet everyone hops back on

raphael120
11-10-2006, 10:30 AM
The word is ANY TD pass. Jp has what? 7? in 8 games. Yep were gonna rack up those points! At that rate, the guy doesnt produce 6 points a game!

i dont like being happy over our "every blind squirrle finds a nut" TD passes. I want to see some DAMN TALENT and not BLIND STUPID LUCK.

raphael120
11-10-2006, 10:31 AM
ill bet all my modest total of zone bucks the bills dont win sunday and ill bet them all that they put a new meaning to the phrase "blow out"

THATHURMANATOR
11-10-2006, 10:35 AM

Are you insane? That is something I would like for him to do more of. If the line blows(which it does) I expect the QB to call those bums out!

raphael120
11-10-2006, 10:39 AM
you'll be the one groaning when you see JP suck major ass on sunday...just wait. just like the past 5 sundays

L.A. Playa
11-10-2006, 10:41 AM
so now people have resorted to critisizing the way he talks?? sounds like he talks like any other 25 year old across America

ICE74129
11-10-2006, 10:45 AM
so now people have resorted to critisizing the way he talks?? sounds like he talks like any other 25 year old across America

Nah its just JP don't you know this?

Typ0
11-10-2006, 11:06 AM

I wasn't making an attack. Unlike you, I am just going by what I am watching on the field. You, on the other hand, are making all kinds of assumptions about how everyone else is to blame and JP is some kind of saint and you are sure of this because you KNOW MORE THAN EVERYONE ELSE ON EARTH.

TacklingDummy
11-10-2006, 11:25 AM
BillsIn05, don't you post anymore?

How ya been buddy?

ICE74129
11-10-2006, 11:38 AM
I wasn't making an attack. Unlike you, I am just going by what I am watching on the field. You, on the other hand, are making all kinds of assumptions about how everyone else is to blame and JP is some kind of saint and you are sure of this because you KNOW MORE THAN EVERYONE ELSE ON EARTH.

No I just have common sense and understand football.

PECKERWOOD
11-10-2006, 12:01 PM
He ran one in also. Hey, its funny I point out how much he progressed last year and compared stats, and then they didnt mean anything to you. But now you want to pull up his TD passes, ****ing hilarious dude. How many TD's does Willis and A-Train have? I believe A-Train has more than Willis, and he hasnt even been starting. Thats sad. Our offensive struggles arent just Losmans fault. How is he suppose to throw TD passes to WR's who dont get open most of the time? Evans was our only wideout that got seperation versus GB, and they are ranked 31st in pass defense in the entire NFL. While I admit Losmans 7TD passes isnt much, he isnt the worst either.. Out of the entire NFL he is ranked 23rd with TD passes. Obviously red zone efficiency needs to be worked on, but with that said, the redzone is a very hard place for young QB's to get use to.. Even Kelly struggled with this at first.

Typ0
11-10-2006, 12:01 PM
No I just have common sense and understand football.

so do I...and JP is horrible at the QB position right now.

raphael120
11-10-2006, 01:10 PM
for every "well kelly did this" you could come back with a "well rob johnson did this" too. its pointless.

PECKERWOOD
11-10-2006, 01:19 PM

Hoping your QB gets injured, even hypothetically is pathetic. That post is putrid in nature. I guess, I can't expect much more from such vermin. Your disdain for Losman, has grown far beyond hatred. It wouldnt hurt to root for the guy. He is showing fire, isn't that what you wanted? But when he finally does show an ounce of leadership, you act like he did something wrong, and OMG, Losman actually had the audacity to say that. Seriously, make up your mind on what you want from Losman, until you do that, your expectations will never be fulfilled..

Inetpub
11-10-2006, 02:19 PM
Hoping your QB gets injured, even hypothetically is pathetic. That post is putrid in nature. I guess, I can't expect much more from such vermin. Your disdain for Losman, has grown far beyond hatred. It wouldnt hurt to root for the guy. He is showing fire, isn't that what you wanted? But when he finally does show an ounce of leadership, you act like he did something wrong, and OMG, Losman actually had the audacity to say that. Seriously, make up your mind on what you want from Losman, until you do that, your expectations will never be fulfilled..
This from a guy last week who wanted to give Nall a shot.

PECKERWOOD
11-10-2006, 07:27 PM
This from a guy last week who wanted to give Nall a shot.

Liar. How about you post a link. I said Nall should be shipped to NFL E. Nice try, dont try to put words in my mouth.

jamze132
11-11-2006, 06:33 AM
JP should be the LAST person complaining about someone's productivity. Worry about his own!
In order for him to be productive, he kind of needs some help from the O-line, don't you think?

mybills
11-11-2006, 06:45 AM
I saw it again, on Inside the NFL...he had already thrown the ball and he STILL got nailed. All he said was that he was hoping the line would hold up so that wouldn't happen.
Wow, he really Boo-Hoo'd. You bashers are nuts. :coocoo:

Typ0
11-11-2006, 07:48 AM
I saw it again, on Inside the NFL...he had already thrown the ball and he STILL got nailed. All he said was that he was hoping the line would hold up so that wouldn't happen.
Wow, he really Boo-Hoo'd. You bashers are nuts. :coocoo:

it doesn't matter what he said he sucks. It's a disgrace to have such poor production from the QB position on our team. We are a joke and it's more related with having a crappy QB than it is with having a crappy OLine.

Inetpub
11-11-2006, 12:14 PM
In order for him to be productive, he kind of needs some help from the O-line, don't you think?
In order for him to be productive, he needs to throw the ball faster, make better decisions and not fumble. Dont you think?

Inetpub
11-11-2006, 12:17 PM
it doesn't matter what he said he sucks. It's a disgrace to have such poor production from the QB position on our team. We are a joke and it's more related with having a crappy QB than it is with having a crappy OLine.
Agreed.

I still think you JP supporters are being morons for giving a QB praise for games where he doesnt fumble and turnover. For games he throws for 100 yards. If it were any other QB, you'd expect TDs and 250+ yard games. Not with JP. His standards are so low you give him praise for not fumbling.

YardRat
11-11-2006, 12:30 PM
He does have a pretty good hard count...although I don't recall him using it much last week.

PECKERWOOD
11-11-2006, 01:59 PM
Agreed.

I still think you JP supporters are being morons for giving a QB praise for games where he doesnt fumble and turnover. For games he throws for 100 yards. If it were any other QB, you'd expect TDs and 250+ yard games. Not with JP. His standards are so low you give him praise for not fumbling.

I never 'praised' him for it. I simply noted the improvement. Did JP have a good performance against GB? No. He managed the game, and minimized costly errors though. It is crucial that young QB's dont have to do too much, just look at what happens when Ben Roethlisberger throws 20+ times a game. Usually results in multiple interceptions, and a loss.. JP is no different in that aspect.

mybills
11-11-2006, 02:53 PM
it doesn't matter what he said he sucks.

YES IT DOES MATTER...READ THE TITLE OF THE THREAD. Haters hate so much they're blind. Who gives a **** about a sound byte? A sound byte doesn't have anything to do with how he plays. This is just pure stupid hatred. :rolleyes:

SABURZFAN
11-11-2006, 03:16 PM
you don't have to hate him...just acknowledge that he stinks right now and things like this he's shooting himself in the foot even more.

the Lickers wouldn't think such a thing.it's easier to point the finger elsewhere.

SABURZFAN
11-11-2006, 03:17 PM

you and Philster should practice what you preach.

SABURZFAN
11-11-2006, 03:18 PM
Considering he only has 2.5 seconds tothrow on average (film has proven this) how is he supposed to get rid of the ball in .5 seconds?

the shotgun would be an option if Butterfingers could hold onto the ball. :rolleyes:

The_Philster
11-11-2006, 03:18 PM
you and Philster should practice what you preach.
yeah...this coming from a guy whose only 2 ways of debating in this forum are to
1...say Losman Sux
or
2...launch personal attacks and name-calling

SABURZFAN
11-11-2006, 03:24 PM

:roflmao:

look who's talking....

SABURZFAN
11-11-2006, 03:25 PM
yeah...this coming from a guy whose only 2 ways of debating in this forum are to
1...say Losman Sux
or
2...launch personal attacks and name-calling

you forgot blind hatred.that seems to be another accusation that the Lickers throw out there.

The_Philster
11-11-2006, 03:26 PM
you forgot blind hatred.that seems to be another accusation that the Lickers throw out there.
well anyone who engages in saying "Losman Sux" as his way of debating all the time..that part is understood :D

SABURZFAN
11-11-2006, 03:27 PM
Are you insane? That is something I would like for him to do more of. If the line blows(which it does) I expect the QB to call those bums out!

but the QB is a bum himself,which is why he doesn't.he doesn't have any room to talk.

SABURZFAN
11-11-2006, 03:30 PM

watch out!!!!he'll say you're not a Bills fan.oh yeah...too late on that.

SABURZFAN
11-11-2006, 03:31 PM
BillsIn05, don't you post anymore?

How ya been buddy?

he's been washing the BoSox balls in their offseason.kind of the way that the JP lovers seem to caress losman's right now.

SABURZFAN
11-11-2006, 03:32 PM
JP is horrible at the QB position right now.

no doubt.... :up:

SABURZFAN
11-11-2006, 03:35 PM

it's everybody elses fault EXCEPT losman's.that's been the excuse all along.

SABURZFAN
11-11-2006, 03:36 PM
In order for him to be productive, he needs to throw the ball faster, make better decisions and not fumble. Dont you think?

the Lickers are scrambling.....not one Licker will answer this.

Dr. Lecter
11-11-2006, 03:51 PM
6 Posts in a row! Good work Sab!

As for JP needing to improve, of course he does. Nobody is saying he does not.

SABURZFAN
11-11-2006, 04:03 PM
6 Posts in a row! Good work Sab!

:bravo:

:rolleyes:

PECKERWOOD
11-11-2006, 04:33 PM
:bravo:

:rolleyes:

Your interests are much different from the average person your age. Posting on forums, and making excellent points.. Sigh, technology these days.. And I thought 3 year old girls, played with barbie dolls. :idunno:

The_Philster
11-11-2006, 04:36 PM
Your interests are much different from the average person your age. Posting on forums, and making excellent points.. Sigh, technology these days.. And I thought 3 year old girls, played with barbie dolls. :idunno:
now, now...let's try to keep this on topic...this ain't the smack forum

PECKERWOOD
11-11-2006, 04:51 PM
now, now...let's try to keep this on topic...this ain't the smack forum

Hard to resist, your right though. My bad. :D

Typ0
11-11-2006, 07:17 PM
YES IT DOES MATTER...READ THE TITLE OF THE THREAD. Haters hate so much they're blind. Who gives a **** about a sound byte? A sound byte doesn't have anything to do with how he plays. This is just pure stupid hatred. :rolleyes:

that's what I said. It doesn't matter what he says it's his play that matters...and his play sucks.

PECKERWOOD
11-11-2006, 07:20 PM
Carson Palmer, sure gets to chew out his WR's and team, even when he isnt playing well? I think were making too big of a deal out of nothing. :idunno:

jamze132
11-12-2006, 02:37 AM
Agreed.

Who is giving him praise? Get your facts straight before you try and slam someone.

Everyone is in agreement that he is playing like ****, bit it isn't all his fault. The surrounding cast isn't helping making him look any better.

And by the way, how fast should he get rid of the ball? 1, maybe 2 second look? That's about the time he has to run through his pregressions. I am not saying he doesn't make mistakes, but he has no chance to make a good play. All you see is what you want to see.

SABURZFAN
11-12-2006, 02:48 AM
And by the way, how fast should he get rid of the ball? 1, maybe 2 second look? That's about the time he has to run through his pregressions.

losman + shotgun = Butterfingers

what the hell are the coaches to do when they can't even run a shotgun without a mishap?why else is Just Pathetic leading the leagues in fumbles?if we had a QB back there that the coaches can rely on,they'd be able to alleviate some of the problems for the lack of ability of our OL's blocking..

The_Philster
11-12-2006, 04:01 AM
if we had a QB back there that the coaches can rely on,they'd be able to alleviate some of the problems for the lack of ability of our OL's blocking..Yeah, well we can't magically make him better with a snap of our fingers. I hate to have to break this to you, but it takes time for a QB to become NFL caliber and if he's not surrounded by a lot of talent, like Big Ben was and like Phillip Rivers is, it takes more time. Whether JP will ever be good enough is anyone's guess but the fact of the matter is, this ain't Madden football where you can plug in a talented player and he's automatically good.

mybills
11-12-2006, 06:41 AM
SAB, how many times are you gonna say, licker?
I think you drank too much liquor.

Kerr
11-12-2006, 09:53 AM

:shakeno: i'm far from a jp hater. I was just pointing out that from what he said, it comes off as if he's worried about getting hit before he made his reads. This would only make sense considering how the line has played.

mybills
11-12-2006, 10:53 AM
:shakeno: i'm far from a jp hater. I was just pointing out that from what he said, it comes off as if he's worried about getting hit before he made his reads. This would only make sense considering how the line has played.

But it doesn't come off that way. He already threw to Evans for the TD when he got hit, and that's what he was referring to. They showed the whole thing on Inside the NFL, and you can watch the play on JJ's video clip. I don't blame him for wanting the line to hold up (which they didn't) even after he got the ball away. The haters are the ones who say he can't say what he did - even though it was a TD and they hit him after he got rid of the ball.