• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kerr
    Hall of Fame Zoner
    • Feb 2005

Jp sound byte from nfl network

Did anyone see the sound byte of jp on the sideline talking to lee evans on the nfl network? He said something along the lines of, "I was just praying for them to hold it and give me enough time."

One could make this out to say that jp has no confidence in his line and is concerned about getting hit before he makes his reads.

That will surely be a factor in a qb's performance. Qb's who tend to worry about getting hit suffer in their mental focus. It won't help his focus on the field when in the back of his mind he's concerned about getting hit before he gets to release the ball.
  • PECKERWOOD
    Defies all logic
    • Oct 2006

Re: Jp sound byte from nfl network

Doesnt surprise me he said that.. But wait a second, I thought JP is a loner and doesnt talk to anyone on the sidelines? Another basher theory busted!

Comment

• patmoran2006
      Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
      • Dec 2005

I hope the line gets hold of that and all miss their block at the same time and the entire defense ****ing hits him if he really said that....

He should not criticize or make comments about ANYONE... ****ing bum

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• Inetpub
        i'm a tool
        • Aug 2006

Originally posted by BuffaloFever
        Doesnt surprise me he said that.. But wait a second, I thought JP is a loner and doesnt talk to anyone on the sidelines? Another basher theory busted!
        JP should be the LAST person complaining about someone's productivity. Worry about his own!
        That proves NOTHING about Losman

Comment

• billsburgh
          • Jul 2003

Originally posted by patmoran2006
          I hope the line gets hold of that and all miss their block at the same time and the entire defense ****ing hits him if he really said that....

I dont take that as criticism. I see it as him needing a little extra time to let the play develop since it was a deep route with the pump fake. You really need to back off on your hatred of JP.

Comment

• Night Train
            Retired - On Several Levels
            • Jul 2005

Originally posted by Kerr
            One could make this out to say that jp has no confidence in his line and is concerned about getting hit before he makes his reads.
            Impossible.

The other 10 players on O and the playcalling have been stellar. It's all JP's fault and no one elses. Team football be damned.
            Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• mybills
              81 st zoner
              • Jul 2002

Did anyone see the sound byte of jp on the sideline talking to lee evans on the nfl network? He said something along the lines of, "I was just praying for them to hold it and give me enough time." .
              It wasn't about blocking longer, it was about blocking better. And he wasn't *****ing like he was angry, he said it on the cuff because of a quick throw to Evans. Didn't he end it with "dude" or "yo"?

I didn't take it as a comment to make me hate him.
              I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• BuffaloBillsStampede
                • Aug 2005

wow someone needs their midol........
                SUPER MARIO PLEASE COME TO BUFFALO!!!!

Comment

• Statman
                  • Oct 2003

I wonder why he feels that way. The line looks fine from where the fans sit. McNally's done such a marvelous job turning gargage into a souffle. I mean what QB could possibly complain behind our line.
                  Facts speak louder than opinions

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                    • Mar 2005

Yeah, our line is top notch. How dare he!!

Comment

• Patrick76777
                      • Jul 2002

I saw the clip on Inside the NFL, it went something like this, “Yo Dog, Dat dude was straight up dogged by your move and I was like, AH Yeah, Dat’s it! I was like, Just hold up the blockin and I’ll be hittin by boy deep!, Word!”

And that's not far off.
                      Resign our own guys!

Comment

• M
                        • Aug 2006

so one can only criticize the qb? our o-line has been horrible (with just very recent improvement). it's not like he's letting the cat out of the bag or anything.
                        Let's Go Bills ... B B B B B B Bills!

Comment

• ICE74129
                          Legendary Zoner
                          • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Inetpub
                          JP should be the LAST person complaining about someone's productivity. Worry about his own!
                          That is another stupid post from you. QB's must have time regardless of who they are or how good they are. He has none and he is constantly thinking about that fact instead of being able to play football.

Comment

• Typ0
                            honey pie
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Patrick76777
                            I saw the clip on Inside the NFL, it went something like this, “Yo Dog, Dat dude was straight up dogged by your move and I was like, AH Yeah, Dat’s it! I was like, Just hold up the blockin and I’ll be hittin by boy deep!, Word!”

And that's not far off.
                            so basically, he zoned in on a receiver and was holding the ball until that receiver he wanted to hit got open. Very telling.

If he's so confident he's going to get hit...maybe he should look into getting rid of the damn football a little quicker.

Comment

• Typ0
                              honey pie
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ICE74129
                              That is another stupid post from you. QB's must have time regardless of who they are or how good they are. He has none and he is constantly thinking about that fact instead of being able to play football.

I don't think it's stupid at all. I have no problem with him criticizing the line play...but that is only in the case that he's talking to the lineman himself. It should not be seen on the national media he is criticizing the line play to a player not even on the line.

Second, he looks like an ass because this statement clearly tells us he's not going to make any adjustments to help the line and is just going to keep zoning in on receivers hoping he'll get enough time to deliver the ball. Well guess what, this OLine isn't going to give him a lot of time so he should be stepping up to the plate and getting rid of the damn football. Sounds like he's reading the boards and he's making excuses just like the lickers.

Comment

Working...
                              X