X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tatonka
    • Jul 2002

this just makes me sick.. look at this contract

Updating Thursday's story, Len Pasquarelli reports for ESPN.com the six-year contract signed with LB Mike Maslowski with the Kansas City Chiefs is worth $12.25 million. The contract includes a $2.75 million signing bonus

MAN!!!! that is dirt cheap... 2 mill a year.. for a GOOD YOUNG LB.. and simmons signed for 4.6 mill a year...

i cant understand their logic of signing on the eve of FA.. they could have got at least 500,000 more than that.. most likely cost themselves millions..

on the good side.. that is simmons, maslo and cowart that all signed for WELL below what we expected.. so maybe that will help us out.. maybe a guy like peterson is a 4 mill a year guy, and barber or miller can be had cheaper.. ??

thoughts?

Maslo and Simmons :badboy:
    "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe
  • clumping platelets

The contract probably has voidable years that will force a restructuring down the road

Comment

• casdhf
      • Jul 2002

He isn't that good.
      Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
      cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• Pride
        • Jul 2002

Maybe they are team players, electing to take a lower salary, if it means helping to bring in or keep a few other guys

Comment

• Tatonka
          • Jul 2002

yeah.. posey is way better than maslowski
          "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

Working...
          X