PDA

View Full Version : Watching Carson Palmer bark at Chris Henry on the sideline

Kerr
11-10-2006, 08:39 AM
made me wish I saw jp doing the same to one of his players. Yes, there's no comparison between carson and jp, but it's not like carson is playing perfect. He keeps throwing off his backfoot, yet he scolds his players when they **** up. All i've heard before is that jp has no right to bark at any of his players because he's not playing well himself. Well there is a certain degree of hypocrisy there, but each play is a different play, and if one of your players screws up and you're the leader(the qb), you should be able to do it.

They say jp is not a leader, well there's his chance to start acting like one. Let your players know they ****ed up, but also take responsibility for your mistakes as well in the huddle.

Romes
11-10-2006, 08:51 AM
He needs to help win some more games first.

ICE74129
11-10-2006, 10:47 AM
Yeah right, and the first time he does you guys go from calling him a loner to a *******. The kid can't win with this fanbase

justasportsfan
11-10-2006, 11:55 AM
made me wish I saw jp doing the same to one of his players. .what? people are already making their own interpretations in the sound byte thread. People are saying he should shut up etc, etc. The same thing was said that Evans should shutup in another thread. Now you want him to start shouting at players? I can already see what people here are going to say. "How dare he". Na, everyone is adjusting to the system. Everyone will make mistakes in the process. Let the coaches handle the finger pointing.

Kerr
11-10-2006, 01:26 PM
what? people are already making their own interpretations in the sound byte thread. People are saying he should shut up etc, etc. The same thing was said that Evans should shutup in another thread. Now you want him to start shouting at players? I can already see what people here are going to say. "How dare he". Na, everyone is adjusting to the system. Everyone will make mistakes in the process. Let the coaches handle the finger pointing.

I never said he should shut up or evans. I want jp to be more outspoken and get in their faces.

justasportsfan
11-10-2006, 02:10 PM
I never said he should shut up or evans. I want jp to be more outspoken and get in their faces.
I wasn't referring to you Kerr. It's those haters who like reading into things. Take the Whitner thread. There are no facts and yet assumptions are flying all over the place.

RockStar36
11-10-2006, 03:55 PM
If I were JP I would have already screamed until my throat bled at Chris Villarial disease.