X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • scott51
    • Oct 2006

Sunday

I know that everyone is talking and asking how badly we are going to get beaten? Well, what if we actually win? I know its a long shot, but we have not done horrible against qb's like Tom Brady, and Brett Favre. Granted we lost to the Pats but Tom still didn't have the big game everyone thought against the Bills. Then we all can still remember what we did against Brett Favre last week. These are two HOF fame quarterbacks that we haven't done too bad against. Now we are going against a 3rd in Peyton Manning. Maybe this defense will be able to keep up the intensity and control the Colts. So, now the big question, can JP and the offense step up? I think the answer is yes. There are enough threads with tons of stats so I won't bore people with that. I am basing this on being a Bills fan and hoping that they will step up! Not saying its a guarantee win for the Bills, I know and realize the Bills are probably going to get killed Sunday. I just think if you think about Buffalo Bills history, we usually pull out a win when EVERYONE expects a big loss!

Go Bills!
    Go Sabres!

JP Losman, your time is up!

2007 Standings:
    Buffalo Bills 7-9
    New England Patriots 18-1*
  • Kerr
    Hall of Fame Zoner
    • Feb 2005

Re: Sunday

After watching miami beat chicago, anything is possible.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
      Unreachable Douche
      • Jul 2002

I think the Bills are going to trick the Colts. Instead of running the ball up and down the field on the Colts like most teams have done this year. JP is going to drop back 40+ times and air it out.

Comment

• mybills
        81 st zoner
        • Jul 2002

Peyton has been paying attention to our defense. Even HE knows it's not a given for the Colts to win.
        I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• OpIv37
          Acid Douching Asswipe
          • Sep 2002

Well, first of all, Favre is washed up. If the Bills beat him that bad 4 years ago, it would have been a major accomplishment. But age has caught up with him and he also has garbage around him. It's not that big of an accomplisment.

Second, against Brady- we got pressure on him in both games and he still managed to beat us twice- and the second one was a complete ass-kicking. So I don't see this success against the future HOF QB's that you do.

Losses ALWAYS suck, but this is one of those games that we're supposed to lose, especially in a rebuilding year. That's not an excuse for the team to give up- they should go out there, play hard and hope for the best. But as fans we shouldn't expect a win- we should just expect a strong effort where we don't kill ourselves with ridiculous mistakes. Losses are always hard to stomach, but a loss to the Colts in their house is much easier to stomach than losing to the Jets at home or to Detroit.
          MiKiDo Facebook
          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• OpIv37
            Acid Douching Asswipe
            • Sep 2002

Originally posted by TacklingDummy
            I think the Bills are going to trick the Colts. Instead of running the ball up and down the field on the Colts like most teams have done this year. JP is going to drop back 40+ times and air it out.
            he's going to have to when we're behind 21-0 in the first quarter.
            MiKiDo Facebook
            MiKiDo Website

Comment

• The last buffalo fan
              I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?"
              • Sep 2004

Quote:
              Originally Posted by TacklingDummy

Originally posted by OpIv37
              he's going to have to when we're behind 21-0 in the first quarter.
              Not a bad thing, not at all.

I think this is a game, that we can try any kind of strategy, tricks or plays. We are the losing team anyway, and this game will be a fun game to watch. A pretty good game for our Offense to show up, and they will. Trust me.
              The Mexican & too!!

- Adriano & Emiliano, the next Villa & Zapata. Viva Mexico, cabrones!!! -

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                • Jul 2002

We will be destroyed.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37
                  Well, first of all, Favre is washed up. If the Bills beat him that bad 4 years ago, it would have been a major accomplishment. But age has caught up with him and he also has garbage around him. It's not that big of an accomplisment.

Losses are always hard to stomach, but a loss to the Colts in their house is much easier to stomach than losing to the Jets at home or to Detroit.
                  Mayb he's washed up maybe he isn't.Favre and the Packers beat Detroit who beat us. Is there anyway you can take a win without trying to degrade it? Instead of saying our D stepped up bigtime and showed a lot of heart at the very end, you take away from them by saying "it's not that big of an accomplishment"

BTW, we beat the fins who beat the bears who beat the bills , anychance Grossman is washed up and his supporting cast? Was miami's win not that big of an accomplishment?
                  sacrifice1
                  https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• RockStar36
                    Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
                    • Sep 2004

It's unlikely the Bills will win but....any given Sunday.

D & S Sports

Comment

• gr8slayer
                      • Feb 2005

If we can hold Freeney and Mathis down we should have a chance.

Comment

• The last buffalo fan
                        I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?"
                        • Sep 2004

Originally posted by gr8slayer
                        If we can hold Freeney and Mathis down we should have a chance.
                        We will.
                        The Mexican & too!!

- Adriano & Emiliano, the next Villa & Zapata. Viva Mexico, cabrones!!! -

Comment

• patmoran2006
                          Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                          • Dec 2005

Originally posted by TacklingDummy
                          IF Losman throws 40+ times, the Bills will lose by five touchdowns or more.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• madness
                            • Apr 2003

Odds say we can't possible win until Thurm posts a thread saying so.

Comment

• OpIv37
                              Acid Douching Asswipe
                              • Sep 2002

Originally posted by justasportsfan
                              Mayb he's washed up maybe he isn't.Favre and the Packers beat Detroit who beat us. Is there anyway you can take a win without trying to degrade it? Instead of saying our D stepped up bigtime and showed a lot of heart at the very end, you take away from them by saying "it's not that big of an accomplishment"

BTW, we beat the fins who beat the bears who beat the bills , anychance Grossman is washed up and his supporting cast? Was miami's win not that big of an accomplishment?
                              I don't know how you can compare us beating 3-5 Green Bay to Miami's knocking off a previously undefeated Bears team who completely dominated 5 of 7 previous opponents.

the guy who started this thread was trying to say that it was a major accomplishment for us to beat Favre. A win is a win but let's not try to make it into more than what it is- we beat a struggling team with an ancient QB at home. That's NOT the same as going into Indy and being able to keep Manning in check, like the first post in this thread suggests. Yes, the D deserves credit for the big plays they made last week, but that's hardly proof that they can go into Indy and hang with the Colts. If you can't see the difference between the Packers' offense and the Colts' offense, I can't help you.

And once again, you're responding to your preconceived notion of me instead of the actual content of my post.
                              MiKiDo Facebook
                              MiKiDo Website

Comment

Working...
                              X