PDA

View Full Version : Why even play the game? Sheesh!

im4bflo
11-11-2006, 07:09 PM
I've never heard more negativity about a game in my many years as a BILLS fan!
Every post, everywhere I read, on the radio they're saying it's 21-0 already :cynic:
What happened to the BUFFALO BILLS fans I remember, NEVER give up!
If the fish can upset the bears, then on any given day, anybody can beat anybody.
We're up against a very good team, I understand, but hell, we are always better as underdogs, it's the games we should win, are the games we blow it!
I 'm positive, and am looking to give them a better game than what I'm hearing from most of you! GO BILLS!!! :refuse: refuse to ever give up.

The_Philster
11-11-2006, 07:34 PM
:bf1: Couldn't agree more. After we found out last week that the Fish beat the Bears, I announced that the Bills would beat the Colts

:huh: Everyone looked at me like I was on drugs, though

im4bflo
11-11-2006, 09:27 PM
:bf1: Couldn't agree more. After we found out last week that the Fish beat the Bears, I announced that the Bills would beat the Colts

:huh: Everyone looked at me like I was on drugs, though
If anyone replyed with a POSITIVE answer, I know one of them would be you Philster, IMHO you are what I call a DIEHARD fan, and there are more here on the Zone. We're heading into a storm, but that never used to bother Buffalo fans.
Let's give 'em hell, GO BILLS!

The_Philster
11-12-2006, 04:12 AM
We're heading into a storm, but that never used to bother Buffalo fans.
That's the thing...it used to be that Bills fans were stronger as a whole. We didn't have weaklings and phony fans in our midst like we do now

mybills
11-12-2006, 06:48 AM
Win or lose, I can't wait to watch this game.
There's no reason to ***** if we lose, and every reason to celebrate if we win. Even if we win ugly, or lose pretty, I won't care, because to me this year doesn't count.
:gobills: