PDA

View Full Version : The Bills Can Win Sunday

raphael120
11-11-2006, 08:54 PM
Week 5

Tennessee (0-5) vs. Indy (5-0) (AT INDY, mind you)

Final score : Indy 14, Tenn 13. (won by a TD pass by manning in the last 4 minutes)

If Tennessee can win by 1 point with a QB that is agruably worse than JP at this point, and with the Bills having a better defense/ST, RB, and WR's than Tennessee, hey, I think it's remote, but damn well possible for us to go into Indy and shake things up. Another thing to look at:

T Henry 19 rushes for 123 yards.
L White 8 rushes for 48 yards.

Thats 10 yards per carry! THATS INSANE!!!!!!! Not to mention the 43 yards Young had in his 4 scampers!

Vince Youngs passing:

10/21 for 63 yards and an INT

That looks at least a little WORSE than what JP gives us in one of his bad games. Note that Young MANAGED the game...he doesnt have that long ball deep threat that Losman has...and his line sucks just about as bad at ours.

Now manning DID get intercepted 1 time...i think our rookies, fletch, and Schobel can shake things up a bit and get an INT, fumble, whatever. Tenn's Def did not record a sack. I believe our D-line will be able to at least get 1.

If JP manages the game...if we have no turnovers...if we can run the ball well, which i think we can...keep the ball on the ground and score just enough, and keep the D off the field, keep it fresh, so it's ready to pounce the hell on Peyton, I think we can win...JP...hold onto the ball...and dont be stupid.

Any given sunday people....any given sunday.

GO BILLS!

LtFinFan66
11-11-2006, 09:02 PM
of course they CAN. But WILL they?? not likely. The Colts are playing better football now and they are playing on their turf.

YardRat
11-11-2006, 09:02 PM
:gobills:

raphael120
11-11-2006, 09:07 PM
of course they CAN. But WILL they?? not likely. The Colts are playing better football now and they are playing on their turf.

Tenn was playin on Indy's turf too.....

I'm just sayin...if the bills dont play STUPID football...yeh its a stretch, but they managed to not have a turnover last week, they can do it...Brady had a bad game and threw for 4 INTs. they were finished. if we just run the ball, and i think A-train will feel like he has something to prove, we will do well. have a run game to open up the pass, we havent had that ALL SEASON LONG!!!! who knows...im goin to the bar, and i hope i have somethin to cheer for.

honey
11-11-2006, 09:10 PM
What an upset that would be. I hope the Bills do it! :gobills:

LtFinFan66
11-11-2006, 09:11 PM
Northwestern could have beat Ohio State today too.

Like IM4BFLO said, my Fins went in and beat the Bears last week so anything is possible