PDA

View Full Version : I smell an upset!

madness
11-11-2006, 10:47 PM
Woohoo! Tomorrow is my 2nd wedding aniversary and the Bills are undefeated when they play on that special day! :couch:

or is that a smell of a beatdown? Maybe the question is who will get beat worse... Our Bills or me when my wife realizes she's not stopping me from watching the game?

I dunno but maybe I should just put down the homemade blueberry wine and go to bed. Good fight, good night.

PECKERWOOD
11-11-2006, 10:50 PM
So if the Bills lose tomorrow, does that mean your marriage is going to fail? :huh:

TacklingDummy
11-11-2006, 11:01 PM
:blowup: I think you farted.

clumping platelets
11-12-2006, 02:34 AM
:laughing:

mybills
11-12-2006, 06:43 AM
Happy Anniversary, madness! :bf1: :up:

Meathead
11-12-2006, 07:19 AM
sorry that was the double super mighty with jalapenos

http://home.satx.rr.com/maylay/fart.jpg

HHURRICANE
11-12-2006, 09:20 AM
Woohoo! Tomorrow is my 2nd wedding aniversary and the Bills are undefeated when they play on that special day! :couch:

or is that a smell of a beatdown? Maybe the question is who will get beat worse... Our Bills or me when my wife realizes she's not stopping me from watching the game?

I dunno but maybe I should just put down the homemade blueberry wine and go to bed. Good fight, good night.

The honeymoon is over.

madness
11-12-2006, 01:04 PM
So if the Bills lose tomorrow, does that mean your marriage is going to fail? :huh:

Nope, we survived two kids before we got married. I don't think we can be stopped now.

:blowup: I think you farted.

Well I did have jalapenos yesterday.

Happy Anniversary, madness! :bf1: :up:

Thank you mybills! :up:

sorry that was the double super mighty with jalapenos

http://home.satx.rr.com/maylay/fart.jpg

Okay, I didn't have that many.

madness
11-12-2006, 01:05 PM
The honeymoon is over.

It never started.

Bling
11-12-2006, 01:29 PM

There is something really wrong with that... No date ends up on the same day of the week the following year. Unless the Bills played on a Saturday I didn't know about...

madness
11-12-2006, 01:35 PM
There is something really wrong with that... No date ends up on the same day of the week the following year. Unless the Bills played on a Saturday I didn't know about...

and who said Dolphin fans weren't smart. :jk: :peace:

TigerJ
11-12-2006, 01:42 PM
I don't really expect an upset. If it happens, it will have to be the defense. The Offanese isn't doing squat. I can't blame Losman or Thomas. It's the line. They are not blocking at all.