PDA

View Full Version : Who will it be?

SABURZFAN
11-12-2006, 02:41 AM
who will replace losman tomorrow when the Colts run up the score on us?will it be holcomb or nall? :huh:

YardRat
11-12-2006, 07:06 AM
Unless Losman plays absolutely putrid (even by his standards) or gets injured, I wouldn't expect him to be replaced in the line-up, regardless of the score. I think Jauron and Co. will go well out of their way to avoid any type of QB controversy within the team itself.

jamze132
11-12-2006, 09:50 AM
Yeah, unless he gets hurt, he ain't coming out just yet, accept it.

Jan Reimers
11-12-2006, 10:14 AM
If the Colts run up the score on us, it will be due in large part to the inability of our defense to stop their offense.

And I don't understand the negativity toward our QB, and the assumption that a defeat at the hands of the Colts will be his fault. I always go into games with some optimism, and support for all of our players, even the ones I don't especially care for.

YardRat
11-12-2006, 10:20 AM
Just for a matter-of-fact response...

As far as I know, Holcomb has been dressing as the #2 all season, so if JP were to be replaced on the field for any reason I would assume it would be Holcomb.

TacklingDummy
11-12-2006, 10:26 AM
Losman goes down with the ship.

We don't need Holcomb or Nall coming in and leading the Bills to a couple of wins for 2 reasons.

1) We'd be saying what if Holcomb/Nall/Griese?others.. were the starters all year.

2) No reason to win games now. Its all about the draft.

Dr. Lecter
11-12-2006, 10:31 AM
You always try to win games.

SABURZFAN
11-12-2006, 10:37 AM
You always try to win games.

get losman out of there and it might work.it did last year. :up:

The_Philster
11-12-2006, 10:40 AM
get losman out of there and it might work.it did last year. :up:
You're right...like when the game was on the line..we absolutely had to convert a 4th and 7 to even have a chance at winning the game....and JP threw for only 4 yards :cynic:

oh wait...that wasn't JP, was it? ;)

SABURZFAN
11-12-2006, 10:43 AM
You're right...like when the game was on the line..we absolutely had to convert a 4th and 7 to even have a chance at winning the game....and JP threw for only 4 yards :cynic:

oh wait...that wasn't JP, was it? ;)

and how many did Just Pathetic botch when we had chances to win?too many... :rolleyes:

The_Philster
11-12-2006, 10:46 AM
and how many did Just Pathetic botch when we had chances to win?too many... :rolleyes:
The Bills don't have a QB by that name....grow up with the name-calling already...you're acting like you're in grade school....if you can't act like an adult in here, why don't you stick to the Smack Zone...the rest of us wanna discuss football like grownups
Anyway, Losman's 4th and 7 a few weeks later went for 10 yards...tells me he has more of a brain than your hero

ICE74129
11-12-2006, 12:01 PM
who will replace losman tomorrow when the Colts run up the score on us?will it be holcomb or nall? :huh:

Neither, get a clue already