PDA

View Full Version : Pounding between the tackles is Bills' best hope on offense

The_Philster
11-12-2006, 08:14 AM
1. Ride the A-Train. With RB Willis McGahee out with broken ribs, Anthony Thomas will lead the Bills' running game. Thomas is a strong downhill runner who showed last week (95 yards against Green Bay) that he can carry the load. . . . The Colts' run defense has been poor all year, allowing 165 yards per game. Indianapolis is yielding 5.3 yards per carry. Only the 1961 Vikings were worse (5.4 yards per carry). . . . With FB Daimon Shelton providing lead blocks for Thomas, look for a heavy dose of runs between the tackles to try to overpower the Colts' undersized defensive line and linebackers. more (http://www.buffalonews.com/editorial/20061112/1050548.asp)

HHURRICANE
11-12-2006, 09:00 AM
Philster I love the enthusiasm but I am scraping every bit of energy together to go watch this thing. Our team is bad. The Colts are very good. We need a miracle. The only ray of hope is what you just posted. Matter-of-fact I would have been less confident with McGahee in their. JP needs to have a great game today.

jamze132
11-12-2006, 09:46 AM
Philster I love the enthusiasm but I am scraping every bit of energy together to go watch this thing. Our team is bad. The Colts are very good. We need a miracle. The only ray of hope is what you just posted. Matter-of-fact I would have been less confident with McGahee in their. JP needs to have a great game today.
I share your sentiment. I think the injuries to McGahee and Reed will give us a different offensive look. Let's just not hope it turns out to be... offensive!