• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

And one more thing-

I HATE domed stadiums in northern cities. Football is supposed to be an outdoor game played in the fall weather elements. A good team can adapt to the weather conditions instead of finding a way to avoid them.

I could almost understand having domes for southern teams like New Orleans and Arizona, because they have ungodly heat and/or humdity well into October, which doesn't lend itself well to a game where players have to wear 20+ pounds of pads for safety.

But I guarantee Indy wouldn't have the same amount of success if they didn't hide from the weather. There's no way that passing attack would be as successful if they had to play all their home games at the Ralph.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website
  • Jan Reimers
    Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
    • May 2003

Re: And one more thing-

I agree. The cold and winds of the Ralph would most likely reduce Manning to the level that Marino used to exhibit when the weather was foul in OP - which wasn't a pretty sight.
    Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• The_Philster
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
      I agree. The cold and winds of the Ralph would most likely reduce Manning to the level that Marino used to exhibit when the weather was foul in OP - which wasn't a pretty sight.
      Yeah it was :snicker2:
      The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Dozerdog
        In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
        • Jul 2002

I disagree. The oly "cold weather" place the Colts have failed miserably has been at New England- and it wasn't the weather that did him in.

I've seen him torch Denver a few times, IN DENVER- once in a thriller with a full blown snowstorm.

Kelly managed to light it up in the weather- Peyton can too.

Comment

Working...
        X