• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Devin
    The Octagon
    • Apr 2003

thats it.

Im done with Losman.

I have given him nothing but benefit of the doubt. But this jackass hasnt done anything since the first drive against a horrible defense missing its biggest star in the secondary.

Tmac takes it to the 12. 12 friggin yards.....thats it. Thats all he has to do.

I normally hate posts like these because admittedley they are pretty well useless, but im done with that ******.
    http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php
  • Michael82
    • Jul 2002

Re: thats it.

I'd like to see you work behind that OL.

Comment

• hammerbillsfan
      • Aug 2005

Our offence is useless.

Comment

• The_Philster
        • Jul 2002

One bad pass today and he's a failure? He's not caling the plays out there for Christ' sake
        The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Bling
          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Mikey82
          I'd like to see you work behind that OL.
          The jokes on you, and that franchise of yours. We here in the AFC East hope Losman gets a career contract.

Comment

• kinigirly
            • Sep 2005

i've lost almost all sense of feeling on the subject. not seeing the games on tv i can't accurately judge.

if i ever bump into jp while i'm home i don't know if i'd be able to look him in the face right now. do i get pissed and deck him for being sloppy, or do i shake my head and say sorry and feel bad for him for not getting it? i still don't know

Comment

• jamze132
              Don’t hate…
              • Jun 2003

Originally posted by kinigirly
              i've lost almost all sense of feeling on the subject. not seeing the games on tv i can't accurately judge.

if i ever bump into jp while i'm home i don't know if i'd be able to look him in the face right now. do i get pissed and deck him for being sloppy, or do i shake my head and say sorry and feel bad for him for not getting it? i still don't know
              Good point. I feel you, I can't watch the games either, I have to settle for FieldPass radio.

Comment

• Devin
                The Octagon
                • Apr 2003

Originally posted by kinigirly

Up until now ive kinda felt the same.

But today I watched, and unlike Mikey and apparently Phil I can no longer cling to the hope its the OL.

Dont get it twisted our OL is friggin horrible. But on that particular play, it wasnt the play calling, it wasnt the OL. FOr one series.....our closest bet to score a TD JP just sucked.

Then a possesion or two later horribly over threw his WR's again....twice.

I dont hate the kid, and I wish him the best. He has all the physical tools you look for in a QB, I just dont believe hes smart enough to play the position.

Comment

• Novacane
                  • Jul 2002

Our offensive line sucks but Losmans gonna be/is a bust. I sure hope he's not here next season

Comment

• paladin warrior
                    All-Pro Zoner
                    • Oct 2004

Originally posted by Novacane
                    Our offensive line sucks but Losmans gonna be/is a bust. I sure hope he's not here next season
                    Me too. JP is a worse player

Comment

• sba
                      • Dec 2004

We win that game with even an average QB.

Sorry, time to move on, he's awful, horrible, terrible, crappy and a lost cause.

Comment

• TheBrownBear
                        • Dec 2004

JP sucks. The sooner the Bills accept that and move on, the quicker we can rebuild. I've been saying that drafting JP was a huge mistake from the very beginning. He wasn't a leader or a winner at the college level against mediocre competition, not sure why anyone thought he'd excel at the pro level.

Comment

• Iehoshua
                          • Jan 2003

Originally posted by sba
                          Thank you, Ms. Cleo!

Maybe you meant to say...

"We win that game with a kicker who can make a field goal when it matters most."

Comment

• Devin
                            The Octagon
                            • Apr 2003

Originally posted by sba

Sorry, time to move on, he's awful, horrible, terrible, crappy and a lost cause.
                            Yeah while it absolutley pains me to say it, Holcomb plays that game and we are 1 game from .500

As I said ive supported JP a lot. But today he was given a few great starting points and could do nothing with it.

Id be ready to blame the line if he was pressured all day, or the play calling if it were even close, but he just plain made bad throws....no accuracy at all.

Thank christ we had the A-train in today.

Comment

• RedEyE
                              • Jul 2002

JP is hardly blameless, but that offensive front is disgusting. Everytime JP makes a drop he's covered in defensive turd. He needs more time and this line just can't give it to him.

Comment

Working...
                              X