PDA

View Full Version : 100% Ground Beef

RedEyE
11-12-2006, 02:59 PM
This Bills offensive line might be the worst in recorded history. A team of midget cheerleaders on cruthces could push their way through that crappy front. This game was a loss due to their inability to get the job done. Marv and company need to address the line issues this offseason even if they have to get rid of every single one of those fat useless tards. I've had it with seeing our QB on his back.

Novacane
11-12-2006, 03:06 PM
RT was embarrassed twice today.

Mad Bomber
11-12-2006, 03:18 PM
This Bills offensive line might be the worst in recorded history. A team of midget cheerleaders on cruthces could push their way through that crappy front. This game was a loss due to their inability to get the job done. Marv and company need to address the line issues this offseason even if they have to get rid of every single one of those fat useless tards. I've had it with seeing our QB on his back.
Exactly. We get the ball on their 12 after a phenomenal kickoff return. We got a crappy field goal out of that. That was the difference in this game.

We just plain SUCK in the red zone.

ICE keeps harping on how our LINE is what we need to improve. Every week that passes just shows over and over again how he is RIGHT.

RedEyE
11-12-2006, 03:48 PM
Exactly. We get the ball on their 12 after a phenomenal kickoff return. We got a crappy field goal out of that. That was the difference in this game.

We just plain SUCK in the red zone.

ICE keeps harping on how our LINE is what we need to improve. Every week that passes just shows over and over again how he is RIGHT.

The sack on that series was all the OLs fault. Losman made the play fake and then was covered in Colt dookie. The line is miserable and JP was sacked 4 times out of 13 passes!!?? That's horribly pathetic!

I know McNally can't turn trash into treasure, but this game should be on his head and his squad should be running drills right this minute. If I was coaching that line, I'd make sure they did 1 hour of wind sprints and 1/2 hour of 6 inches right after the game on the field in front of the entire Colt fanbase.

Michael82
11-12-2006, 04:01 PM
I hate to admit it, but McNally has to be let go at the end of the season. He has done nothing at all with the **** that he has. He hasn't even made them respectable. I understand that it's not his fault the players suck, but you know he had to have some say in the OL that they signed and drafted. Pennington looks awful. Villarrial sucks ass! Fowler is decent, but apparently cant handle shotgun as they never do it. :mad: Gandy still sucks, but sucks less at LG. Peters was a solid move by McNally and a steal.

RedEyE
11-12-2006, 04:03 PM
I hate to admit it, but McNally has to be let go at the end of the season. He has done nothing at all with the **** that he has. He hasn't even made them respectable. I understand that it's not his fault the players suck, but you know he had to have some say in the OL that they signed and drafted. Pennington looks awful. Villarrial sucks ass! Fowler is decent, but apparently cant handle shotgun as they never do it. :mad: Gandy still sucks, but sucks less at LG. Peters was a solid move by McNally and a steal.

I don't know if I would go as far as letting him go. The guy has been asked to build a brick house out of Play-Doh.

ZacGriffi~82
11-12-2006, 04:03 PM
Right side sucks. I'm OK with Peters/Gandy/Fowler. JP has to step up in the pocket though. That sack early in the game where Peters pushed Freeney around JP and then the DT came from the outside after Freeney and got JP shouldn't happen.

Michael82
11-12-2006, 04:17 PM
I don't know if I would go as far as letting him go. The guy has been asked to build a brick house out of Play-Doh.
true....but isn't he the guy who helps pick his OL? You know that he evaluates the OL talent out there and has a say in the FAs they go after or the rookies they draft.