PDA

View Full Version : Horrible officiating!!!

Marvelous
11-12-2006, 03:14 PM
Besides the BS 15 yarder on Everett there we're TWO bad spots that gave Indy the 1st. I billieve they we're both in the 4th maybe the 1st late 3rd.. Man i really wanted a win today..

Great effort by many.

A-train did awesome with some very VERY suspect blocking. That Freeney sack killed us. Why was Everett(who can't block) on Freeney :nod: ?

11 plays, -8 yards in the redzone! WTF!!!!

Toadays problems we're bigger than JP.

Spikes was very green. He's lost that ball carrier holming beacon he used to have.

Either the DColts O-line is that awesome or the non Schobel Bills D-line is very ineffective...

-Our interior D is garbage. We really need a John Henderson, Tommie Harris type...

-The Colts little shrimp RB's killed us today.. At one point i saw the colts had 25 1st downs.. That's rediculous. Soo many we're from those two RB's, or set up by them...

I'm happy with Crowell and our CB's.. Evans & JP played solid as well.. JP didn't force anything! He doesn't call his own plays.. A-train played great & for the 1st time in years i like the Bills RB.

GO BILLS next week :couch:

Dr. Lecter
11-12-2006, 03:18 PM
The Bills also got a gift wrapped roughing the passer penalty.

onceproudbillsfan
11-12-2006, 03:20 PM
You know that the colts have a very good o-line. I think Manning is sacked the least out of any qb in the league. He also knows when to get the ball out of his hands.

Novacane
11-12-2006, 03:20 PM
officiating is not what cost the Bills a win

Marvelous
11-12-2006, 03:24 PM
officiating is not what cost the Bills a win
I know....I'm just pissed and the bad spots are sticking..