X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • onceproudbillsfan
    • Dec 2005

The stat that gets me

We won the turnover battle, also scored a td on one of them, and we still couldnt come out with a win. That just goes to show you that the ball never bounces our way.
  • Novacane
    • Jul 2002

Re: The stat that gets me

actually it goes to show you how terrible our offense is

Comment

• The_Philster
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Novacane
      actually it goes to show you how terrible our offense is
      and how great Indy is
      The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Novacane
        • Jul 2002

Indy's offense is great.....the Bills defense could not of played much better against themIMO. Thier D is not great. It's average and terrible against the run. Our offense is bad...........really bad.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
          • Mar 2005

Originally posted by The_Philster
          and how great Indy is
          This is the second game where our D couldn't get us the ball back with 6 and a half minutes left on the clock. Did Manning ever pass the ball on the last series?! Spikes should have shading on him to represent the "ghost of a player" he is now!!!

Comment

• The_Philster
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Novacane
            Indy's offense is great.....the Bills defense could not of played much better against themIMO. Thier D is not great. It's average and terrible against the run. Our offense is bad...........really bad.
            Yeah...on Wayne's 1st 3 receptions, McGee had great coverage...Manning had perfect ball placement

This is the second game where our D couldn't get us the ball back with 6 and a half minutes left on the clock. Did Manning ever pass the ball on the last series?! Spikes should have shading on him to represent the "ghost of a player" he is now!!!
            Spikes has his emotion back...coming out of the tunnel, anyway....but he has yet to show the fire on the field that used to define his play
            The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Novacane
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by HHURRICANE

The D scored more points than the offense for petes sake. Man..........anything to obsolve the JP led offense

Comment

• Dozerdog
                In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
                • Jul 2002

The Offesnse had 2 good drives-

Ther rest of the time they stank. Should have kept running when they got to the Colt 15.

Every time we pass in the red zone JP gets sacked/penalties/ disaster

Comment

Working...
                X