PDA

View Full Version : How can you possibly throw the blame on JP Losman??!

xXSpIkes5IXx
11-12-2006, 03:40 PM
This is absolutely ridiculous, he threw 13 passes all game. This offensive line is the worst i have ever seen. But it dosent even make sense to put this game on the quarterback.

The QB is always the scapgoat, its so easy to say...oh its JP's fault because hes the leader of the offense. I thought people would realize once they saw the colts line, how bad ours is, and that that is the TRUE problem on this offense. Peyton has two standout wide recievers that open up things on the offense as well. We only have one guy that demands respect in the passing game and that is evans.

He was 9-13 for 83 yards, and he was sacked 4 times, and did he hang on to the ball too long...no. Did he commit a turnover....no. But yet people think its his fault when he gets sacked, because our line cant block. They say he only had to go 12 yards, as if its his fault that nick harper came unblocked on a blitz and sacked him. This is not like the bears game, or the jets game, where he did not play well.

Most people are just total idiots. I remember when i was at the browns preseason game, some idiot behind me was talking about how crappy JP was after he got sacked, and the next drive he was out of his seat cheering becaue he threw a 40 yard bomb TD. And then Nall comes in, and this same idiot talks about how he is our QB of the future. And the very next play he throw an INT to some no name 3rd string safety.

All these boards do is remind me how im so glad the fans dont run the team.

Michael82
11-12-2006, 04:28 PM
This is absolutely ridiculous, he threw 13 passes all game. This offensive line is the worst i have ever seen. But it dosent even make sense to put this game on the quarterback.

The QB is always the scapgoat, its so easy to say...oh its JP's fault because hes the leader of the offense. I thought people would realize once they saw the colts line, how bad ours is, and that that is the TRUE problem on this offense. Peyton has two standout wide recievers that open up things on the offense as well. We only have one guy that demands respect in the passing game and that is evans.

He was 9-13 for 83 yards, and he was sacked 4 times, and did he hang on to the ball too long...no. Did he commit a turnover....no. But yet people think its his fault when he gets sacked, because our line cant block. They say he only had to go 12 yards, as if its his fault that nick harper came unblocked on a blitz and sacked him. This is not like the bears game, or the jets game, where he did not play well.

Most people are just total idiots. I remember when i was at the browns preseason game, some idiot behind me was talking about how crappy JP was after he got sacked, and the next drive he was out of his seat cheering becaue he threw a 40 yard bomb TD. And then Nall comes in, and this same idiot talks about how he is our QB of the future. And the very next play he throw an INT to some no name 3rd string safety.

All these boards do is remind me how im so glad the fans dont run the team.
Great post! :bf1:

But watch out for the JP haters to jump on this thread in a heartbeat. :ill:

PECKERWOOD
11-12-2006, 04:31 PM
Not to be pessimistic. But, give it up man. He didnt play a good game.

HHURRICANE
11-12-2006, 04:33 PM
I totally agree. I guess there was not enough evidence today considering Losman did nothing wrong today. NOTHING!! Ohh wait he was supposed to average 35 yards a completion so we could say that he threw for over 300 yards today.

Inetpub
11-12-2006, 04:34 PM
Great post! :bf1:

But watch out for the JP haters to jump on this thread in a heartbeat. :ill:

No need. 83 yards explains it all. 9-13 shows you the amount of trust Jauron and Fairchild have in JP.

Jauron is a liar and Fairchild is a complete douche. Just tell the fans of Buffalo why you would limit them to 13 ****ing passes?

LOL

kinigirly
11-12-2006, 04:34 PM
i don't think people are blaming jp. there problem is he didn't help. we're 9 games in with nothing on his part to motivate people

YardRat
11-12-2006, 04:44 PM
JP didn't make any turnovers, and was actually able to hold on to the ball getting hit from the blindside.

That's good.

He did have a few bad passes, and he doesn't have lack of time as an excuse. Not really a big deal...every QB is going to throw a bad ball here and there throughout any game. That's a pass.

The offensive gameplan has been reduced to run the ball as much as possible, punt or kick field goals, hope the defense gets a few breaks, and don't put the QB in a situation where something bad can happen.

That's not good. And part of the rational for that mindset, like it or not and you can lay blame anywhere else you want in whatever proportion, is that the QB isn't good enough to play any other way.