PDA

View Full Version : Our offense couldn't score 20 points to save their life

Thurmal
11-12-2006, 03:40 PM
The line is terrible.

Losman is absolutely useless. How many times did we run on 4th and long today? You know why? B/c JP can't pick up a first down.

Our defense played great, and if we had an offense that was just below average, we would've won.

The_Philster
11-12-2006, 03:42 PM
The line is terrible.

Losman is absolutely useless. How many times did we run on 4th and long today? You know why? B/c JP can't pick up a first down.

Our defense played great, and if we had an offense that was just below average, we would've won.
:huh: You punt or kick the RG on 4th and long.....running on 4th and long would be beyond stupid

Novacane
11-12-2006, 03:48 PM
The third and long runs worked pretty good today. Those were better than getting sacked or worse having a turnover. I wish they woulda thrown a few times on first down when the Colts were looking run.

Oh and you're right............I don't think they could score 20 pts to save thier life :rofl:

Thurmal
11-12-2006, 07:00 PM
:huh: You punt or kick the RG on 4th and long.....running on 4th and long would be beyond stupid
Sorry, 3rd and long.

Losman had 13 attempts. The coaches have NO confidence in him. I don't blame them.

TacklingDummy
11-12-2006, 07:07 PM
The Bills have not scored a TD in 25 drives that started inside their own 20.

JP is a bum.

PECKERWOOD
11-12-2006, 07:38 PM
Dude, who are you kidding? Our offense couldnt score 7 points to save their lives.