• djjimkelly
    • Apr 2003

i think i may be officially done with this BOARD for a while

becuz of all the whining no one wants to realize :

1. OUR O LINE IS USELESS

2. A train is not half the RB WILLIS IS

3. WE WILL NEVER KNOW WHAT JP IS WITHOUT AN O LINE

4. JP DOESNT CALL THEY P:AYS

5. MAYBE WE CALL THOSE PLAYS BECUZ JAURON?FAIRCHILD KNOW IT WILL BE A 2 second sack anyway.

6. WE PLAYED THE BEST TEAM IN FOOTBALL

WE JUST PLAYED THE BEST TEAM IN THE LEAGUE BUT ITS ALWAYS THIS GUY BLOWS THAT GUY BLOWS AND SO ON.

STOP WHINING WE ARE A WORK IN PROGRESS ONCE WE GET A REAL O LINE AND SOME OTHER COVER 2 PLAYERS AND TEAM IN IN SYSTEM LONGER THEN ( GAMES THEN CURSE TILL THEN OMG REALIZE WE ARE YOUNG AND TRYING TO MAKE A TEAM
  • Novacane
    • Jul 2002

Re: i think i may be officially done with this BOARD for a while

Comment

• djjimkelly
      • Apr 2003

just think we had the pats week 1 basically had the jets week 3 had the lions if u ask me and played with the colts and this team is missing about 3 o lineman. stop whining all and realize they are fixing DUMAHOES MESS

Comment

• Philagape
        WIN NOW
        • Jul 2002

Agree on all points except the A-train.
        "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
        2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• Nighthawk
          Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
          • Jul 2002

Comment

• honey
            • Aug 2002

I was actually quite impressed with the way the Bills played today. We stuck with the Colts all the way - would have won except for the missed field goal, and really played hard. I love the Bills. They just never give up.
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIK5F4zRN0Y

Comment

• EDS
              • Jan 2003

Sadly, I actually think A-train may be as good as McGahee, if not better.

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
                Defies all logic
                • Oct 2006

If A-Train finishes out the rest of the season like he has been playing, McGahee is very expendable. If JP plays out the rest of the season like he has been, he is very expendable. All of ours WR's other than Evans, are very expendable. Really, our defense looks to be in good shape, so I'm hoping they can continue to grow and play like they have..

Comment

• Michael82
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by EDS
                  he runs harder and tries harder to get the yards. I saw many plays where Willis would have fell down or danced and then got stuffed. A-Train is much more patient and hits the hole a lot better.

Comment

• BILLSROCK1212
                    !?!?!?!?!?
                    • Mar 2006

Originally posted by djjimkelly
                    becuz of all the whining no one wants to realize :

1. OUR O LINE IS USELESS

2. A train is not half the RB WILLIS IS

3. WE WILL NEVER KNOW WHAT JP IS WITHOUT AN O LINE

4. JP DOESNT CALL THEY P:AYS

5. MAYBE WE CALL THOSE PLAYS BECUZ JAURON?FAIRCHILD KNOW IT WILL BE A 2 second sack anyway.

6. WE PLAYED THE BEST TEAM IN FOOTBALL

WE JUST PLAYED THE BEST TEAM IN THE LEAGUE BUT ITS ALWAYS THIS GUY BLOWS THAT GUY BLOWS AND SO ON.

STOP WHINING WE ARE A WORK IN PROGRESS ONCE WE GET A REAL O LINE AND SOME OTHER COVER 2 PLAYERS AND TEAM IN IN SYSTEM LONGER THEN ( GAMES THEN CURSE TILL THEN OMG REALIZE WE ARE YOUNG AND TRYING TO MAKE A TEAM
                    dude chill we get yur point we all know that but if yur a proffesional football player u shudnt make as many mistakes as the Bills have this year, without stupid mistakes the bills record could be around 5-4 or 6-3

Comment

• OpIv37
                      Acid Douching Asswipe
                      • Sep 2002

A-Train played great. There's no reason to knock him at all. The OL didn't give JP a lot of time, but he also STILL made stupid plays. He missed wide open receivers several times, and he STILL doesn't know when to take a sack- that was a very dangerous play when he tried to get rid of that ball on the sack by Mathis. If anything, 2 years behind a crap OL should have taught him when to just protect the ball and go into the next play.

Did JP lose the game? No, but he didn't step up to win it either. When is this guy going to start looking like a real NFL QB? He's not improving at all.
                      MiKiDo Facebook
                      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• YardRat
                        Well, lookie here...
                        • Dec 2004

I think you should take a break...appears to me you may be on the verge of a stroke, or at least a breakdown.
                        YardRat Wall of Fame
                        #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                        #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• The_Philster
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by YardRat
                          I think you should take a break...appears to me you may be on the verge of a stroke, or at least a breakdown.
                          considering the way people overreact around here, I wonder if we can get group coverage
                          The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• honey
                            • Aug 2002

Originally posted by EDS
                            Why do they call him A-train? I must have missed that.
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIK5F4zRN0Y

Comment

• EDS
                              • Jan 2003

Originally posted by honey
                              Why do they call him A-train? I must have missed that.
                              It is a nickname, I think he had it as early as his college days at Michigan.

Comment

Working...
                              X