PDA

View Full Version : i think i may be officially done with this BOARD for a while

djjimkelly
11-12-2006, 03:48 PM
becuz of all the whining no one wants to realize :

1. OUR O LINE IS USELESS

2. A train is not half the RB WILLIS IS

3. WE WILL NEVER KNOW WHAT JP IS WITHOUT AN O LINE

4. JP DOESNT CALL THEY P:AYS

5. MAYBE WE CALL THOSE PLAYS BECUZ JAURON?FAIRCHILD KNOW IT WILL BE A 2 second sack anyway.

6. WE PLAYED THE BEST TEAM IN FOOTBALL

WE JUST PLAYED THE BEST TEAM IN THE LEAGUE BUT ITS ALWAYS THIS GUY BLOWS THAT GUY BLOWS AND SO ON.

STOP WHINING WE ARE A WORK IN PROGRESS ONCE WE GET A REAL O LINE AND SOME OTHER COVER 2 PLAYERS AND TEAM IN IN SYSTEM LONGER THEN ( GAMES THEN CURSE TILL THEN OMG REALIZE WE ARE YOUNG AND TRYING TO MAKE A TEAM

Novacane
11-12-2006, 03:49 PM
:bigwave:

djjimkelly
11-12-2006, 03:50 PM
just think we had the pats week 1 basically had the jets week 3 had the lions if u ask me and played with the colts and this team is missing about 3 o lineman. stop whining all and realize they are fixing DUMAHOES MESS

Philagape
11-12-2006, 03:53 PM
Agree on all points except the A-train.

Nighthawk
11-12-2006, 03:55 PM

honey
11-12-2006, 03:55 PM
I was actually quite impressed with the way the Bills played today. We stuck with the Colts all the way - would have won except for the missed field goal, and really played hard. I love the Bills. They just never give up. :gobills:

EDS
11-12-2006, 04:00 PM
Sadly, I actually think A-train may be as good as McGahee, if not better.

PECKERWOOD
11-12-2006, 04:04 PM
If A-Train finishes out the rest of the season like he has been playing, McGahee is very expendable. If JP plays out the rest of the season like he has been, he is very expendable. All of ours WR's other than Evans, are very expendable. Really, our defense looks to be in good shape, so I'm hoping they can continue to grow and play like they have..

Michael82
11-12-2006, 04:06 PM
he runs harder and tries harder to get the yards. I saw many plays where Willis would have fell down or danced and then got stuffed. A-Train is much more patient and hits the hole a lot better.

BILLSROCK1212
11-12-2006, 04:06 PM
becuz of all the whining no one wants to realize :

1. OUR O LINE IS USELESS

3. WE WILL NEVER KNOW WHAT JP IS WITHOUT AN O LINE

4. JP DOESNT CALL THEY P:AYS

5. MAYBE WE CALL THOSE PLAYS BECUZ JAURON?FAIRCHILD KNOW IT WILL BE A 2 second sack anyway.

6. WE PLAYED THE BEST TEAM IN FOOTBALL

WE JUST PLAYED THE BEST TEAM IN THE LEAGUE BUT ITS ALWAYS THIS GUY BLOWS THAT GUY BLOWS AND SO ON.

STOP WHINING WE ARE A WORK IN PROGRESS ONCE WE GET A REAL O LINE AND SOME OTHER COVER 2 PLAYERS AND TEAM IN IN SYSTEM LONGER THEN ( GAMES THEN CURSE TILL THEN OMG REALIZE WE ARE YOUNG AND TRYING TO MAKE A TEAM
dude chill we get yur point we all know that but if yur a proffesional football player u shudnt make as many mistakes as the Bills have this year, without stupid mistakes the bills record could be around 5-4 or 6-3

OpIv37
11-12-2006, 04:08 PM
A-Train played great. There's no reason to knock him at all. The OL didn't give JP a lot of time, but he also STILL made stupid plays. He missed wide open receivers several times, and he STILL doesn't know when to take a sack- that was a very dangerous play when he tried to get rid of that ball on the sack by Mathis. If anything, 2 years behind a crap OL should have taught him when to just protect the ball and go into the next play.

Did JP lose the game? No, but he didn't step up to win it either. When is this guy going to start looking like a real NFL QB? He's not improving at all.

YardRat
11-12-2006, 04:14 PM
I think you should take a break...appears to me you may be on the verge of a stroke, or at least a breakdown.

The_Philster
11-12-2006, 04:16 PM
I think you should take a break...appears to me you may be on the verge of a stroke, or at least a breakdown.
considering the way people overreact around here, I wonder if we can get group coverage :scratch:

honey
11-12-2006, 04:18 PM

Why do they call him A-train? I must have missed that. :idunno:

EDS
11-12-2006, 04:24 PM
Why do they call him A-train? I must have missed that. :idunno:

It is a nickname, I think he had it as early as his college days at Michigan.

honey
11-12-2006, 04:53 PM
It is a nickname, I think he had it as early as his college days at Michigan.

That's pretty cool! :up: Thanks!

TigerJ
11-12-2006, 05:33 PM
Of course, you know it's hard to stop a train.

I don't believe in moral victories in football, but the Bills did a number of good things today. It is becoming more clear that the Bills problems on offense center on the offensive line even more than on Losman. Losman was not asked to do a lot today, but he did everything asked of him. He completed nearly 70% of his passes. I don't think any of the sacks today can be blamed on Losman holding the ball too long. Every one was on the protection or lack thereof. The Bills tried to run the ball a lot today because that is where the Colts are weak on defense. They had modest success, but a lot of that was late. Some of the play calling was a little suspect at times, but I think Buffalo was attempting to play a ball position game and keep the score close in hopes of getting a lucky break late in the game. It came close to working.

I'm not nearly as negative on the Bills' play in this game as some are. In fact the only thing that does not encourage me is the offensive line play. The pass protection was truly pathetic.

SABURZFAN
11-12-2006, 05:53 PM
If JP plays out the rest of the season like he has been, he is very expendable.

:popcorn:

Dozerdog
11-12-2006, 05:58 PM
what a whiner

Marvelous
11-12-2006, 06:20 PM

I agree with your post all but this.

You must not reallywatch Willis run dude. He doesn't juke/slash/cut.. Why are so many so blind to this?????????????????????????????

Back on topic though.. I wish the mods would make a sky is falling forum.

PECKERWOOD
11-12-2006, 06:23 PM
:popcorn:

Hm?

Mad Bomber
11-12-2006, 06:24 PM
I see your points, bro, but if you're giving up on this board because of today's game, then all I have to say is......

Bu..BYE...