PDA

View Full Version : I am sick of this BS excuse for a coaching staff

OpIv37
11-12-2006, 03:56 PM
The overall game plan was good, but there were a LOT of stupid mistakes.

First, at the end of the first drive when no one blocked June on that running play.
Second, before Lindell's missed FG- WHY THE **** DID YOU LET JP THROW IT AND WHY WAS ROYAL ON FREENEY? That mistake cost us the lead and maybe the game.
Third, they never took a shot down the middle of the field at Indy's second string safety.

And most importantly, they tried to stop Indy's run and rush Manning with our pathetic front four. It was a joke. They got beat by that same stretch run play all game, and while there was no deep ball for Indy, the underneath stuff was open all day long. Buffalo made no adjustments- on every play, Indy just waited for the defenders to go by then dumped off for a short pass or ran a delayed draw.

RedEyE
11-12-2006, 04:01 PM
Everytime the Bills went into a nickle formation, I cringed.

YardRat
11-12-2006, 04:11 PM
They held Indy to 17 points...I have absolutely no problem with the gameplan or the play of the defense in this game.

Incredible coaching, and incredible effort by the defense, IMO.

ZacGriffi~82
11-12-2006, 04:15 PM
The defensive game plan was solid...great even.

Fairchild has to understand that after 2 good runs there going to stack the box. You're throwing away a down by running it. Roll JP out or something along those line. Royal on Freeney did lose us the game..not sure what the thinking is with that.

OpIv37
11-12-2006, 04:17 PM
They held Indy to 17 points...I have absolutely no problem with the gameplan or the play of the defense in this game.

incredible effort by the D- better coaching might have won it. Buffalo did NOTHING to adjust to their delayed runs all game, and continued to rely on the front 4 against the run despite being beaten consistently. Again, the overall game plan was good- the in-game calling and adjustments were horrid.

OpIv37
11-12-2006, 04:20 PM
The defensive game plan was solid...great even.

Fairchild has to understand that after 2 good runs there going to stack the box. You're throwing away a down by running it. Roll JP out or something along those line. Royal on Freeney did lose us the game..not sure what the thinking is with that.

the game plan was solid- the adjustments and in game calling weren't.

If Royal didn't give up the sack, Lindell would have made the field goal. Royal never should have been on Freeney. And you say running is a wasted down- you're wrong in that situation. It protects us from a sack and keeps us in FG range. Given the way our OL has played, the fear of a sack should have been considered in the playcalling and it wasn't.

Nighthawk
11-12-2006, 04:21 PM
The coaching staff looks more confused out there than our players. It's a little worrisome.

PECKERWOOD
11-12-2006, 04:22 PM
Jauron, Fewell, April and even Tyke Tolbert are very good coaches. I will get bashed for saying this, even McNally is a pretty damn good coach. We stood toe to toe, with arguably the best team in the AFC, let alone the NFL. Furthermore, the only piece of the puzzle, that I see missing, is offense. It seems like we cant get much going, our defense is constantly out on the field. It's really hard to watch our Defense and ST's ( McGee..) bust their asses and make HUGE plays, just to see nothing happen. I applaud them for that, and I give Bobby April and Perry Fewell pats on the back for keeping their players motivated.

PECKERWOOD
11-12-2006, 04:25 PM
The overall game plan was good, but there were a LOT of stupid mistakes.

First, at the end of the first drive when no one blocked June on that running play.
Second, before Lindell's missed FG- WHY THE **** DID YOU LET JP THROW IT AND WHY WAS ROYAL ON FREENEY? That mistake cost us the lead and maybe the game.
Third, they never took a shot down the middle of the field at Indy's second string safety.

And most importantly, they tried to stop Indy's run and rush Manning with our pathetic front four. It was a joke. They got beat by that same stretch run play all game, and while there was no deep ball for Indy, the underneath stuff was open all day long. Buffalo made no adjustments- on every play, Indy just waited for the defenders to go by then dumped off for a short pass or ran a delayed draw.

Dude, do you realize how quick Manning gets the ball out?? Schobel and Kelsay were BUSTING their asses man, to no end. Very similar to what the Jet's did to us, if you dont remember. Pennington would dump the ball off, and not allow our DE's time to get to him. Obviously, Indy did something very similar.

OpIv37
11-12-2006, 04:25 PM
oh I should have mentioned that April is exempt from this rant- he did an excellent job today.

The rest of them did a great job until kickoff and then went to **** once the game started.

ZacGriffi~82
11-12-2006, 04:26 PM

If Royal didn't give up the sack, Lindell would have made the field goal. Royal never should have been on Freeney. And you say running is a wasted down- you're wrong in that situation. It protects us from a sack and keeps us in FG range. Given the way our OL has played, the fear of a sack should have been considered in the playcalling and it wasn't.

I wasn't talking about that situation. The two successful runs, then having the third stuffed has happened all year.

HHURRICANE
11-12-2006, 04:27 PM
Jauron, Fewell, April and even Tyke Tolbert are very good coaches. I will get bashed for saying this, even McNally is a pretty damn good coach. We stood toe to toe, with arguably the best team in the AFC, let alone the NFL. Furthermore, the only piece of the puzzle, that I see missing, is offense. It seems like we cant get much going, our defense is constantly out on the field. It's really hard to watch our Defense and ST's ( McGee..) bust their asses and make HUGE plays, just to see nothing happen. I applaud them for that, and I give Bobby April and Perry Fewell pats on the back for keeping their players motivated.

Excuses are for losers. We are losers. PERIOD. If our D is so good than get us the ball back with over 6 minutes left in the game. You don't need peyton Manning when your team is running for over 5.5 yards a carry. I'm so sick of hearing our great our D is. WE LOST THE GAME!!!!

OpIv37
11-12-2006, 04:27 PM
Dude, do you realize how quick Manning gets the ball out?? Schobel and Kelsay were BUSTING their asses man, to no end. Very similar to what the Jet's did to us, if you dont remember. Pennington would dump the ball off, and not allow our DE's time to get to him. Obviously, Indy did something very similar.
so have the DT's collapse the pocket better (oh right- they can't) and leave some LB help in the middle to interfere with those short routes. Throw in a blitz on occasion to confuse/get more pressure. Don't just sit there and give them the same **** all game- do SOMETHING.

YardRat
11-12-2006, 04:32 PM

One could argue that the QB should've recognized the mis-match when reading the defense and audibled to a different play.

HHURRICANE
11-12-2006, 04:36 PM
One could argue that the QB should've recognized the mis-match when reading the defense and audibled to a different play.

Damn that JP that we are still in Iraq.

Michael82
11-12-2006, 04:36 PM
Watching this Cowboys game makes me hate this staff even more. The Cowboys line is atrocious, so they are building a gameplan that fits Tony Romo's strength...his legs. Instead of having him sit back in the pocket and get killed, they are letting him run around with the ball and make plays. Why the **** aren't the Bills doing this with Losman? It still pisses me off. :curse:

madness
11-12-2006, 05:58 PM
:roflmao: How did the other teams against the Colts do? Maybe they all should fire their coaching staff.

ParanoidAndroid
11-12-2006, 06:04 PM

They stuck to their game plan and I'll be damned if it didn't almost work against arguably the best team in the league. I'm not sure what more you could realistically ask for from this team today.

Some of us that are hopeful are considered unrealistic. Those that consider themselves realistic are criticising this team because we didn't do everything right and beat the Colts. Talk about being unrealistic.

Mad Bomber
11-12-2006, 06:04 PM

THANK YOU!!!!!! I was expecting this to be a 73-3 Colts win. The FACT that we played them tough in THEIR house makes me very happy.

Thank you, YardRat, for your take on this game...

ParanoidAndroid
11-12-2006, 06:09 PM
Watching this Cowboys game makes me hate this staff even more. The Cowboys line is atrocious, so they are building a gameplan that fits Tony Romo's strength...his legs. Instead of having him sit back in the pocket and get killed, they are letting him run around with the ball and make plays. Why the **** aren't the Bills doing this with Losman? It still pisses me off. :curse:

Because a QB who can't make the quick throw in the pocket will not take you very far. The Cowboys can let Romo play like a college QB, but it won't get them very far if he doesn't develop that pocket presence.

PECKERWOOD
11-12-2006, 06:16 PM
Excuses are for losers. We are losers. PERIOD. If our D is so good than get us the ball back with over 6 minutes left in the game. You don't need peyton Manning when your team is running for over 5.5 yards a carry. I'm so sick of hearing our great our D is. WE LOST THE GAME!!!!

Your missing my point, and no I'm not making excuses. The fact of the matter is, our defense has been creating turnovers, whether its interceptions, or fumbles, we have been doing it. If our defense can consistently turn the ball over, I could give a **** about the other teams ypc. Our defense has scored a TD, what 3 weeks in a row? If that isnt good, I'm not sure what is. If our defense did anymore, we would be like the Baltimore Ravens.

so have the DT's collapse the pocket better (oh right- they can't) and leave some LB help in the middle to interfere with those short routes. Throw in a blitz on occasion to confuse/get more pressure. Don't just sit there and give them the same **** all game- do SOMETHING.

Williams and Tripplett were getting pressure. The biggest weakness of the Cover 2 is, run stuffing. It's just the way the system is built. We didnt give up the big play, and we held the most productive offense in the league to 17 points, why are you complaining about our defense?

PECKERWOOD
11-12-2006, 06:17 PM
Offense is the unit that didnt get it done, HELLO GUYS.

YardRat
11-12-2006, 07:47 PM
Damn that JP that we are still in Iraq.

So is it safe to assume that your perception is that the QB has no responsibility for reading the defense, checking out of a bad play and into a better one at the line of scrimmage?

OpIv37
11-12-2006, 08:20 PM
Williams and Tripplett were getting pressure. The biggest weakness of the Cover 2 is, run stuffing. It's just the way the system is built. We didnt give up the big play, and we held the most productive offense in the league to 17 points, why are you complaining about our defense?

because they got beat by the same damn play all game and couldn't get a stop when it mattered most.

One of the biggest complaints about the Bills under Mularkey was a lack of halftime adjustments. Well, we got beat by the same 4 Colts offensive plays all day- where's the friggin adjustments?

PECKERWOOD
11-12-2006, 08:26 PM
because they got beat by the same damn play all game and couldn't get a stop when it mattered most.

One of the biggest complaints about the Bills under Mularkey was a lack of halftime adjustments. Well, we got beat by the same 4 Colts offensive plays all day- where's the friggin adjustments?

Didnt our defense create 2 turnovers in the 2nd half? Obviously our defense did well enough to hold Indy to 17pts.. I would rather have our defense get beat by a tiny dink and dunk, than have us give up the big plays. I think 17pts is the lesser of the two evils. :idunno:

OpIv37
11-12-2006, 08:28 PM
Didnt our defense create 2 turnovers in the 2nd half? Obviously our defense did well enough to hold Indy to 17pts.. I would rather have our defense get beat by a tiny dink and dunk, than have us give up the big plays. I think 17pts is the lesser of the two evils. :idunno:

I'm not knocking the D- I'm knocking the coaching staff.

Michael82
11-13-2006, 10:38 AM
our offense tried to do the same thing too. Run the same plays on 3 consecutive plays in every series. There was no adjustment there either. :ill:

Mad Bomber
11-13-2006, 11:17 AM

I agree.
This coaching staff doesn't do a good job at making in-game adjustments.

Saratoga Slim
11-13-2006, 11:30 AM

If anyone's getting knocked, it should be on the offensive side of the ball. The Defense held the f-in Colts to 17 points. At the Colts' home field. The Patriots gave up 28 to the Clts IN Foxboro.

Sure, we kept giving up the underneath routes, BUT THAT'S BECAUSE WE WERE TAKING AWAY THE DEEP ONES. It's a calculated decision, not a failure to adjust. Pinch the coverage to stop the short passes, and all the sudden you have Reggie Wayne one on one with Terrence McGee deep. The game plan was to keep Peyton from running wild, slow them down, and hope for a turnover or two. Mission accomplished. Also, the reason we couldn't get the ball back in the last 6 minutes had little to do with the short routes: Joseph Addai got handoff after handoff for 5-6 yards a pop. We still can't stop the run when it matters. That's the defense's problem, and could have as much to do with the personnel as the game planning.

I don't think we can seriously fault anything about the defensive game plan, or the execution. If the offense could get the ball in the endzone when Terrence McGee gives it to them on the 12 yeard line, or perhaps muster a TD drive on its own at some other point in the game, we'd have beaten the only undefeated team in the league.

OpIv37
11-13-2006, 11:39 AM
If anyone's getting knocked, it should be on the offensive side of the ball. The Defense held the f-in Colts to 17 points. At the Colts' home field. The Patriots gave up 28 to the Clts IN Foxboro.

Sure, we kept giving up the underneath routes, BUT THAT'S BECAUSE WE WERE TAKING AWAY THE DEEP ONES. It's a calculated decision, not a failure to adjust. Pinch the coverage to stop the short passes, and all the sudden you have Reggie Wayne one on one with Terrence McGee deep. The game plan was to keep Peyton from running wild, slow them down, and hope for a turnover or two. Mission accomplished. Also, the reason we couldn't get the ball back in the last 6 minutes had little to do with the short routes: Joseph Addai got handoff after handoff for 5-6 yards a pop. We still can't stop the run when it matters. That's the defense's problem, and could have as much to do with the personnel as the game planning.

I don't think we can seriously fault anything about the defensive game plan, or the execution. If the offense could get the ball in the endzone when Terrence McGee gives it to them on the 12 yeard line, or perhaps muster a TD drive on its own at some other point in the game, we'd have beaten the only undefeated team in the league.

when the same play gets 5-6 yards a pop every time when we know they're going to run it, it's coaching, not personnel. Taking away the deep ball was a good strategy in the first 3 quarters, maybe 3 and a half. But when you need the ball back, letting them get that underneath and stretch run crap all day doesn't cut it. That's when you have to adjust, even if it means taking a chance on the big play. A gamble was necessary at that point and the coaches didn't take it.

justasportsfan
11-13-2006, 11:41 AM
better coaching might have won it. .really? Better coaching hasn't even come this close to beating the colts. :rolleyes:

If there's a reason why we lost, it was lack of talent. The coaches called the game well.

justasportsfan
11-13-2006, 11:44 AM
:roflmao: How did the other teams against the Colts do? Maybe they all should fire their coaching staff.exactly. If anything, other teams will try to emmulate yesterdays gameplan against the colts. Give Manning his short yards, but not big plays.

Not even Beelichick came that close.

OpIv37
11-13-2006, 11:46 AM
really? Better coaching hasn't even come this close to beating the colts. :rolleyes:

If there's a reason why we lost, it was lack of talent. The coaches called the game well.

the coaches had a good game plan. They called the game poorly.

justasportsfan
11-13-2006, 11:56 AM
the coaches had a good game plan. They called the game poorly.
that's your opinion. The only way to beat a team with that firepower is to keep the game close which they did. The bills just didn't have the players to close the deal.

OpIv37
11-13-2006, 11:58 AM
that's your opinion. The only way to beat a team with that firepower is to keep the game close which they did. The bills just didn't have the players to close the deal.

and they made some bad coaching decisions when it was time to close the deal as well. But, I guess I shouldn't expect you to hold the coaches responsible when there are scapegoats available.

Saratoga Slim
11-13-2006, 12:01 PM
when the same play gets 5-6 yards a pop every time when we know they're going to run it, it's coaching, not personnel. Taking away the deep ball was a good strategy in the first 3 quarters, maybe 3 and a half. But when you need the ball back, letting them get that underneath and stretch run crap all day doesn't cut it. That's when you have to adjust, even if it means taking a chance on the big play. A gamble was necessary at that point and the coaches didn't take it.

Like I said, I think what killed us on the last drive was Joseph Addai and the run plays--not short passes. that's why the drive took over 6 minutes off the clock. I simply don't think you can say for sure whether the inability to stop the run on that drive was the coaches' failure to adjust, or alternatively that our DL is just not good enough yet.

justasportsfan
11-13-2006, 12:03 PM
and they made some bad coaching decisions when it was time to close the deal as well. But, I guess I shouldn't expect you to hold the coaches responsible when there are scapegoats available.
ha, another stupid assumption.

If that's the case, every team including the pats have worse coaches because they weren't able to make gameday adjustments? They couldn't even keep their game against the colts this close even with better firepower?

I don't think our coaches are anything great, but when they do something right, I will give them their props. IMO they called this particular game right.

OpIv37
11-13-2006, 12:05 PM
ha, another stupid assumption.

If that's the case, every team including the pats have worse coaches because they weren't able to make gameday adjustments? They couldn't even keep their game against the colts this close even with better firepower?

I don't think our coaches are anything great, but when they do something right, I will give them their props. IMO they called this particular game right.

well IMO you're flat out wrong. The coaches had the right idea going in, but as usual went to **** once the game started and made 0 adjustments. At the very least, you have to admit that the 3rd down play call before the missed FG was friggin terrible. They had Royal 1-on-1 with Freeney. Please.

YardRat
11-13-2006, 12:07 PM
If Lindell makes the FG and the defense manages to stop Manning and Co. one last time, league-wide the Buffalo defensive coaches would be considered geniuses.

justasportsfan
11-13-2006, 12:08 PM
well IMO you're flat out wrong. The coaches had the right idea going in, but as usual went to **** once the game started and made 0 adjustments. At the very least, you have to admit that the 3rd down play call before the missed FG was friggin terrible. They had Royal 1-on-1 with Freeney. Please.your are picking on certain particular plays. You are not looking at the entire picture. NO TEAM HAS COME THIS CLOSE , by your logic they all blow worse than our coaches because they couldn't even make gamday adjustments to even have a chance to beat the colts with better talent than what we have.

Saratoga Slim
11-13-2006, 12:08 PM

I'll give you this: I did NOT like that pass on 3rd and 1 (before the Moorman fake on 4th down). That was very Mularkey-ish. It's nice that Dick or Steve or whoever called it has some remaining faith in JP to get the 1st down. But with one yard to go, you've got to give the ball to your 6'2" 225 lb running back, a guy who is incidentally nicknamed after a machine that specializes in dragging a lot of mass in a straight line.

OpIv37
11-13-2006, 12:16 PM
your are picking on certain particular plays. You are not looking at the entire picture. NO TEAM HAS COME THIS CLOSE , by your logic they all blow worse than our coaches because they couldn't even make gamday adjustments to even have a chance to beat the colts with better talent than what we have.

my logic has nothing to do with what other coaches did against the colts- it has to do with our coaches did (or actually, didn't do).

You said yourself that you're looking for improvement from this team this year. Well, where's the improvement on in-game adjustments? I sure as hell don't see it.

justasportsfan
11-13-2006, 12:45 PM
You said yourself that you're looking for improvement from this team this year. Well, where's the improvement on in-game adjustments? I sure as hell don't see it.I'm not surprised you can't see anything since you watch games with your emotions rather than objectivity.

Let me simplify this for you. 10 1st half points is more than 7 2nd half points.

When you hold the league's most porwerful offense not only to less points in the 2nd half points, but 7 measely points you're doing something right.

Our O managed only 3 points in the first half as opposed to 6 points in the 2nd half. Now 6 points is nothing, but add another 3 point FG and we could've gotten away with the game. We didn't have the firewpower to pull it off offensively otherwise, that halftime/gameday adjustment would've been good enough to beat the leagues no. 1 team.

You also can't tell me that the colts didn't come out of the haltime without a 2nd half gameplan and yet we limited them to 7 points.

10 points > 7 points. Easy math.

As far as the improvement goes, Most teams would've loved to limit the colts to just 17 points. Most teams would've loved to have had a chance to beat the colts. Most teams will follow the bills gameplan. Again I am not surprised you can't see the improvement because you watch the games and make judgements based on you emotions. That's obvious since you haven''t seen this D improved against both the Packers and the leagues most explossive O. You also haven't seen the improvement of this ST in the last 2 games ?

I'm almost sure you still won't understand but that's okay.

OpIv37
11-13-2006, 12:56 PM
I'm not surprised you can't see anything since you watch games with your emotions rather than objectivity.

Let me simplify this for you. 10 1st half points is more than 7 2nd half points.

When you hold the league's most porwerful offense not only to less points in the 2nd half points, but 7 measely points you're doing something right.

Our O managed only 3 points in the first half as opposed to 6 points in the 2nd half. Now 6 points is nothing, but add another 3 point FG and we could've gotten away with the game. We didn't have the firewpower to pull it off offensively otherwise, that halftime/gameday adjustment would've been good enough to beat the leagues no. 1 team.

You also can't tell me that the colts didn't come out of the haltime without a 2nd half gameplan and yet we limited them to 7 points.

10 points > 7 points. Easy math.

As far as the improvement goes, Most teams would've loved to limit the colts to just 17 points. Most teams would've loved to have had a chance to beat the colts. Most teams will follow the bills gameplan. Again I am not surprised you can't see the improvement because you watch the games and make judgements based on you emotions. That's obvious since you haven''t seen this D improved against both the Packers and the leagues most explossive O. You also haven't seen the improvement of this ST in the last 2 games ?

I'm almost sure you still won't understand but that's okay.

Apparently you didn't see my other thread where I gave props to both the D and the ST (Anderson still sucks though). But the ST isn't improving- it's just getting back to where it was last year. Anyway, I don't even know why I'm defending this since I was specifically talking about improving in one area- in-game adjustments- and you throw in a bunch of unrelated stuff.

And you're using points to prove in-game adjustments and I don't think that tells the whole story. The same offensive plays that worked for Indy in the first half still worked in the second half. They were consistently able to spread our D and run stretch plays or delayed draws, and the dump-off routes were open all day. Our D didn't even try to defend them. On O, we didn't move the ball all day. The unsuccessful drive from the 12 was in the second half. And most of the yards were in the first half, on the first drive actually. So I don't think you proved your point about in-game adjustments at all.

justasportsfan
11-13-2006, 01:04 PM
Anyway, I don't even know why I'm defending this since I was specifically talking about improving in one area- in-game adjustments- and you throw in a bunch of unrelated stuff.
. BS
7 points < 10 points.

And you're using points to prove in-game adjustments and I don't think that tells the whole story. The same offensive plays that worked for Indy in the first half still worked in the second half. They were consistently able to spread our D and run stretch plays or delayed draws, and the dump-off routes were open all day. Our D didn't even try to defend them. On O, we didn't move the ball all day. The unsuccessful drive from the 12 was in the second half. And most of the yards were in the first half, on the first drive actually. So I don't think you proved your point about in-game adjustments at all.You were the one who keeps saying the Qb is harder than any position on the field. By that statment , you should realize it takes time for the qb to develop especially since he isn't allowed to do anything but manage the game. Don't forget that aside from the Qb learning the game, the OL has been revamped and is still adjusting to one another. So why is it you are saying our coaches made bad gameday adjustments using one side of the ball ? Isn't the D and ST part of the team?

If you are gonna pick on the coaches, do so based on the entire team because Juaron is the headcoach and has the final say on all sides of the ball.

OpIv37
11-13-2006, 01:07 PM
You were the one who keeps saying the Qb is harder than any position on the field. By that statment , you should realize it takes time for the qb to develop especially since he isn't allowed to do anything but manage the game. Don't forget that aside from the Qb learning the game, the OL has been revamped and is still adjusting to one another. So why is it you are saying our coaches made bad gameday adjustments using one side of the ball ? Isn't the D and ST part of the team?

If you are gonna pick on the coaches, do so based on the entire team because Juaron is the headcoach and has the final say on all sides of the ball.

ST hasn't been a problem for this team, so I don't see how good ST play is a sign of any improvement whatsoever- it's maintenance.

The coaches made bad calls on O, as I pointed out, and they didn't adjust at all on D. JP and the OL are irrelevant to this discussion since I didn't use the plays where they blew it as examples of bad coaching.

justasportsfan
11-13-2006, 01:11 PM
ST hasn't been a problem for this team, so I don't see how good ST play is a sign of any improvement whatsoever- it's maintenance.

The coaches made bad calls on O, as I pointed out, and they didn't adjust at all on D. JP and the OL are irrelevant to this discussion since I didn't use the plays where they blew it as examples of bad coaching.
I edited the post before this.

Again, if we didn't make adjustments on D how did we hold them to less 2nd half points especially since we all know that Indy must've tried to make halftime adjustments as well. You're assumptions of not making halftime adjustments or 2nd hald adjustments are false. Obviously the 7 2nd half points, proves my points.As far as the O goes, you can't do much with less talent.
If we tried to change the gameplan and make JP throw the ball and he screws it up, you find something else to b!tch about and complain about the coaches again.

madness
11-14-2006, 08:39 AM
I'll give you this: I did NOT like that pass on 3rd and 1 (before the Moorman fake on 4th down). That was very Mularkey-ish. It's nice that Dick or Steve or whoever called it has some remaining faith in JP to get the 1st down. But with one yard to go, you've got to give the ball to your 6'2" 225 lb running back, a guy who is incidentally nicknamed after a machine that specializes in dragging a lot of mass in a straight line.

:rofl: One of the few decisions I didn't agree with either.