PDA

View Full Version : best line of the day

THE END OF ALL DAYS
11-12-2006, 04:17 PM
Opening drive of the 4th quarter... Losman approaches center... dick enberg lays the best line I have ever heard on him....

"losman aproaced teh line... losman has been perfect today handing off"

I about fell on the floor laughing.

LtFinFan66
11-13-2006, 02:14 AM
:snicker:

BillsFever21
11-13-2006, 02:38 AM
Opening drive of the 4th quarter... Losman approaches center... dick enberg lays the best line I have ever heard on him....

"losman aproaced teh line... losman has been perfect today handing off"

I about fell on the floor laughing.

That was pretty funny. It's not good when a team is so pathetic you get so used to it and it actually becomes funny.

Thank you so much Jauron for what you have done and that great gameplan today on offense. Even Enberg was lauging about doing nothing but 3 runs for 5 yards or so and then punt. Not to mention the multiple draw plays on 3rd down. They really had the Colts guessing.

GFLuNEEDit
11-13-2006, 02:45 AM
lol

PECKERWOOD
11-13-2006, 03:07 AM
That was pretty funny. It's not good when a team is so pathetic you get so used to it and it actually becomes funny.

Thank you so much Jauron for what you have done and that great gameplan today on offense. Even Enberg was lauging about doing nothing but 3 runs for 5 yards or so and then punt. Not to mention the multiple draw plays on 3rd down. They really had the Colts guessing.

No crap! I was laughing my ass off the whole game. I watched it with my father, and he was getting pissed off because I wouldnt stop laughing.