PDA

View Full Version : Ryan Norwood/Scott Lindell

mybills
11-12-2006, 04:20 PM
basically lost this game, NOT -> JP..

but go ahead and post, JP haters. :rofl:

I'll take this sweet/pretty loss against an undefeated team any day!

ONE POINT, BABY. ONE POINT!

Not bad at all! :gobills:

OpIv37
11-12-2006, 04:24 PM
this post represents a complete misunderstanding of football.

On the play before, Losman got sacked because Royal couldn't block Freeney. Lindell would have made it if he had those 8 yards, or more if a positive yardage had resulted from the play call.

Lindell shares the blame with Losman, Royal and Fairchild for that missed FG.

Inetpub
11-12-2006, 04:24 PM

Who lost it then? Lindell and the fact he couldnt get a ****ing TD for us? 4 tries! 4 times in the redzone vs the 31st ranked redzone defense and we get -8 yards!

And thats put on Lindell?

mybills
11-12-2006, 04:25 PM
:lolpoint: JP haters

The_Philster
11-12-2006, 04:26 PM
Royal lost the game along with Lindell....and whoever put Royal in the position to block Freeney 1-on-1

mybills
11-12-2006, 04:31 PM
Lets totally disregard the 3 - 1st downs in a row by the Colts, followed by a 5 yrd run, followed by another 1st down, followed by a forced fumble near the endzone. Then lets disregard McGee's 68 yrd kick return, and all of JP's completions, etc, etc, etc.

Lets just focus on the loss.

Dozerdog
11-12-2006, 04:34 PM
What a foolish thread. The guy has been near perfect all year long, nailing 50 yarders.

Losman had under 40 yards through most of the 3rd quarter.

Losman, like this thread, has no clue

Dozerdog
11-12-2006, 04:35 PM
Losman had less yardage through 40 minutes of football than the FG attempt!!!!!

Puh-leeeezzzeeee

mybills
11-12-2006, 04:51 PM
Shut up and get a clue, Bill. I'm busting on JP haters..we all know it was more than Lindell OR Losman to blame. I'm laughing at everyone who's pissed, and apparently you're one of them.

:lolpoint: Dozer

Michael82
11-12-2006, 05:05 PM
How about the defense? They choked at the end when it counted. If they could have stopped the run, the offense would have gotten the ball back. But no, they couldn't and let the Colts run the clock out. :ill:

How about the coaching staff that wasted two timeouts? How about the game calls where you had the run working in that drive at the end on 3rd and 5, but then they called a pass and JP Losman was sacked. If they just ran the ball up the middle, they would have gotten closer for a field goal, but no..they called a pass and Losman was sacked because some idiot on the staff had Robert Royal blocking Dwight Freeney. :ill: :mad:

mybills
11-12-2006, 05:06 PM
DID YOU REALLY EXPECT TO WIN????

:rofl:

LtBillsFan66
11-12-2006, 05:07 PM
How about the defense? They choked at the end when it counted. If they could have stopped the run, the offense would have gotten the ball back. But no, they couldn't and let the Colts run the clock out. :ill:

How about the coaching staff that wasted two timeouts? How about the game calls where you had the run working in that drive at the end on 3rd and 5, but then they called a pass and JP Losman was sacked. If they just ran the ball up the middle, they would have gotten closer for a field goal, but no..they called a pass and Losman was sacked because some idiot on the staff had Robert Royal blocking Dwight Freeney. :ill: :mad:
You CANNOT put any blame on the bills d whatsoever. They not only scored points, they got turnovers. They held indy to 17 for crying out loud. Get JP's **** out of your mouth.

Devin
11-12-2006, 05:07 PM

ok i'll bite, did you actually even watch the game?

mybills
11-12-2006, 05:09 PM
ok i'll bite, did you actually even watch the game?
Thanks for taking the bait. :rofl:

Iehoshua
11-12-2006, 05:15 PM
Lindell has also been perfectly useless whenever the game is on the line.

OpIv37
11-13-2006, 08:24 AM
Lets just focus on the loss.

exactly- none of that **** matters when we still end up with an L and when our O still looks every bit as bad as it has all year. We were horrendous in the redzone against the league's 31st-ranked redzone D. We were in a position to win and blew it with horrendous coaching.

There's no asterisk in the standings to say "*=the Bills lost, but McGee had a touchdown and a great return!"