PDA

View Full Version : Lindell

Inetpub
11-12-2006, 04:22 PM
Yeah Lindell missed that kick. But seriously, do you think the Colts would have just run the time down? Your morons to think they couldnt score that last kick if he made it. At the last 2 minutes, they were down to our what? 40 yard? Give them 3 more plays, they'd be down to our 30 with a 48 yarder. They have Adam V kicking, thats the game.

One think that I did notice, Jauron is a liar. He has no faith in JP. His news conferences are rambles of crap if he is saying otherwise. I think JP is an absolute **** QB but seriously, CAN WE GET ONE THAT'LL THROW THE BALL? Maybe a TD?

Our Defense is the ONLY thing that is keeping us in games. Although our OL isnt the best, Our QB is worse. Overthrew Evans, threw behind Royal and just plain sucks. If our strategy is to limit JP to mistakes, we are playing the wrong game. This isnt highschool football. Play to win. Not play to limit your OWN QB!

For all you morons who want to compare JP to Manning, I think he just shut you up today. Manning not only saw the field well, but he used his recievers to the best of his ability. If it werent for the fact he was abit sloppy at times, this would have been a blowout.

mybills
11-12-2006, 04:23 PM
STFU moron post.

Inetpub
11-12-2006, 04:26 PM
STFU moron post.

Your only reply because its true? You seriously think your going to hold the Colts to 0 points in the last 6 minutes with them driving?

Get a brain!

The_Philster
11-12-2006, 04:29 PM
No one compares JP to Manning...but go ahead and keep up with the http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/user_pics/11-1148260547.gif about what you claim people are saying if it helps you sleep at night...some of us can debate without resorting to lies and name-calling

Philagape
11-12-2006, 04:30 PM
Making the FG gives us a slim chance as opposed to none. Unlike JP, Lindell made a huge mistake.

lordofgun
11-12-2006, 04:31 PM
It's ALL Lindell's fault.

mybills
11-12-2006, 04:35 PM
One think that I did notice,
Think?
You're drunk, so I can't take you serious.

Dozerdog
11-12-2006, 04:37 PM
STFU moron post.Yeah- Manning has never led a team 30-40 yards with 6 minutes on the clock before for a game winning FG.

:rolleyes:

Dozerdog
11-12-2006, 04:37 PM
Think?
You're drunk, so I can't take you serious.Get drunk lady so we can take you seriously

mybills
11-12-2006, 04:40 PM
Yeah- Manning has never led a team 30-40 yards with 6 minutes on the clock before for a game winning FG.

:rolleyes:
That's not the point, dufuss.

Michael82
11-12-2006, 04:56 PM
Lindell is paid over $1 million to make kicks like the one today. He missed it, so he is a goat for the day.

Iehoshua
11-12-2006, 05:13 PM
Did JP miss the field goal?

Dozerdog
11-12-2006, 05:31 PM
Lindell is paid over $1 million to make kicks like the one today. He missed it, so he is a goat for the day.:rofl:

Not our $5 million, 80 yard QB?

That's what- 5-6 games the past two seasons with UNDER 100 yard games?

What a joke

Night Train
11-12-2006, 05:31 PM
It was a shame he missed but he's been fantastic ever since the new deep snapper showed up last year.

It's a 60 min. football game full of long stretches of bad play and multiple gaffs. But the nature of the lazy fan is to ID an easy scapegoat.

I like Lindell and hope he's here for a long time. We lost because of multiple players playing poorly in key moments.

Dozerdog
11-12-2006, 05:32 PM
Did JP miss the field goal?
Did he throw ant TD passes?

Did he break the century mark?

Devin
11-12-2006, 05:34 PM
Lindell is paid over $1 million to make kicks like the one today. He missed it, so he is a goat for the day.

In that case what do our OL, QB, TE's, CB's and DL make?

Dozerdog
11-12-2006, 05:34 PM
I just don't understand that the same OR WORSE production from JP is completely acceptable but yet someone like Bledsoe gets **** on by the EXACT same people.

One person's turd is another's boquet of Roses?

The_Philster
11-12-2006, 05:35 PM
I just don't understand that the same OR WORSE production from JP is completely acceptable but yet someone like Bledsoe gets **** on by the EXACT same people.

One person's turd is another's boquet of Roses?
:phew: that leaves me out then...I'm pretty even handed in my analysis

Philagape
11-12-2006, 05:45 PM
T
H
I
R
T
E
E
N

A
T
T
E
M
P
T
S

Actually 12, I heard some stat was changed after the game and he lost a completion

G. Host
11-12-2006, 06:05 PM
Lindell scored more than entire offense. Blaming Lindell for game is silly - every kicker misses a kick occasionally. If he was 9 out of 13 on extra points I understand it.

Inetpub
11-12-2006, 10:52 PM
Lindell scored more than entire offense. Blaming Lindell for game is silly - every kicker misses a kick occasionally. If he was 9 out of 13 on extra points I understand it.

Best post yet. Lindell 9 JP 0

For everyone bashing Lindell, He'll be in the NFL 10 years from now. JP, well the gas station pump awaits. Go to your nearest gas station. He might be applying now!

Dozerdog
11-12-2006, 10:56 PM
The attempted FG was about the same yardage as the total yardage through 3 quarters passing by Losman.

41 yards. WTF?????

Inetpub
11-12-2006, 11:01 PM
The attempted FG was about the same yardage as the total yardage through 3 quarters passing by Losman.

41 yards. WTF?????

Funnier yet, 38 came from the first posession of the game!

Philagape
11-13-2006, 10:39 AM

There's no excuse for missing a 41-yarder in a dome. An NFL kicker is expected to make that kick.

G. Host
11-13-2006, 08:41 PM
There's no excuse for missing a 41-yarder in a dome. An NFL kicker is expected to make that kick.

Crowd noise, players moving early due to pressure from defense line. it is a new ball and new balls sometimes act funny, odd snap, odd hold, etc. Even Indy's kicker missed some at home. There are reason just not excuses.

Philagape
11-13-2006, 08:43 PM
Crowd noise, players moving early due to pressure from defense line. it is a new ball and new balls sometimes act funny, odd snap, odd hold, etc. Even Indy's kicker missed some at home. There are reason just not excuses.

Reasons = when one agrees

Excuses = when one disagrees

Inetpub
11-13-2006, 11:13 PM

So there are no excuses for the kicker but JP has a lineup of excuses for his play.

Wow.

Theres NO EXCUSE he threw 10 yards past Evans. Theres NO excuse he threw behind Royal.

Both would have netted him probably 60 yards total. And yet here he is, JP Losman. QB with an excuse. Im guessing its cause the waterboy didnt give him enough water.

Like I said before, FIRE THE ****ING WATERBOY!

unpaid_bills
11-13-2006, 11:30 PM
Every loss this year we can point to pivotal plays here are there that cost us the game.

Bottom line
1. We do not make the plays when we need them. FG's, TD in the red zone, Defensive stops, Third down conversions, and so on

2. This team does not have leaders on offense. A bunch of young players that have promise or potential (ie McGahee, Evans). When we need a play or tough yards who do we go to. Very limited with Losman and they play calling.

When we pretty much shutdown the best Offense in the league and cant muster an offensive TD you can point to alot of things on offense. Lindell accounted for 9 pts so I would not point solely at him.

3. Penalties, Sacks, inconisent QB play, Poor starting field position and predictable play calling is why this team will continue to flutter.

Typ0
11-14-2006, 12:58 AM
Yeah Lindell missed that kick. But seriously, do you think the Colts would have just run the time down? Your morons to think they couldnt score that last kick if he made it. At the last 2 minutes, they were down to our what? 40 yard? Give them 3 more plays, they'd be down to our 30 with a 48 yarder. They have Adam V kicking, thats the game.

One think that I did notice, Jauron is a liar. He has no faith in JP. His news conferences are rambles of crap if he is saying otherwise. I think JP is an absolute **** QB but seriously, CAN WE GET ONE THAT'LL THROW THE BALL? Maybe a TD?

Our Defense is the ONLY thing that is keeping us in games. Although our OL isnt the best, Our QB is worse. Overthrew Evans, threw behind Royal and just plain sucks. If our strategy is to limit JP to mistakes, we are playing the wrong game. This isnt highschool football. Play to win. Not play to limit your OWN QB!

For all you morons who want to compare JP to Manning, I think he just shut you up today. Manning not only saw the field well, but he used his recievers to the best of his ability. If it werent for the fact he was abit sloppy at times, this would have been a blowout.

it sure would have been nice to make them throw a little more to get downfield and score. The ball had been bouncing out there for us to grab all day and a turnover there would have won us the game.

Is it too much to ask? Yes, but it would have been a better situation and I think that is what you kind of have to do is improve on your situation.

Typ0
11-14-2006, 01:00 AM
Every loss this year we can point to pivotal plays here are there that cost us the game.

Bottom line
1. We do not make the plays when we need them. FG's, TD in the red zone, Defensive stops, Third down conversions, and so on

2. This team does not have leaders on offense. A bunch of young players that have promise or potential (ie McGahee, Evans). When we need a play or tough yards who do we go to. Very limited with Losman and they play calling.

When we pretty much shutdown the best Offense in the league and cant muster an offensive TD you can point to alot of things on offense. Lindell accounted for 9 pts so I would not point solely at him.

3. Penalties, Sacks, inconisent QB play, Poor starting field position and predictable play calling is why this team will continue to flutter.

how do you figure our field position is poor?

jamze132
11-14-2006, 06:48 AM
Well Lindel is starting to make a pattern of missing game changing fieldgoals. It started with the Pittsburgh game a couple years ago. And since then, he hasn't really had the chance to redeem himself since we haven't really been in any games. And yesterday he misses a 41 yarder in a dome with which would have put us up with just over 6 min to go. Do you think it's at all possible that we could have gotten another turnover since Indy probably would have changed their offensive aproach if they were down late in the game? Maybe? But who knows, the guy is by no means "Mr. Clutch".

But he is by no means the only reason we lost. I think the fact that McGee had more yards on kick returns than Losman did passing is a one reason. I think another reason is the fact that our defense couldn't stop the run all day, especially with 6 min to go. That is a long time to run off the clock. if we can get the ball back, who knows what would have happened.

Until we get a better O-line, these kind of games are going to happen more often then not.