PDA

View Full Version : hmmm...maybe it is Ralph's fault after all.

lordofgun
11-12-2006, 04:33 PM
San Diego and Indy sure do look good with former Bills Front Office personnel running the show.

Nighthawk
11-12-2006, 04:38 PM
Of course Ralph is part of the problem...he always has been. Trust me, this is a group effort and he is part of the group.

The_Philster
11-12-2006, 04:38 PM
San Diego and Indy sure do look good with former Bills Front Office personnel running the show.
so if one of your subordinates got into a fight with another subordinate who you trusted more (and the fight happened to be about your daughter)..you'd keep the guy who insulted your daughter...one of your vice-presidents?
Does it suck that he had to dump Polian? Hell Yeah...but did you really expect him to put his hobby (the Bills aren't his only business and he hardly gets rich off of them) ahead of his family?
As far as San Diego, he bolted because he had no loyalty to the organization...only to Butler who screwed us over.

Nighthawk
11-12-2006, 04:39 PM
so if one of your subordinates got into a fight with another subordinate who you trusted more (and the fight happened to be about your daughter)..you'd keep the guy who insulted your daughter...one of your vice-presidents?
Does it suck that he had to dump Polian? Hell Yeah...but did you really expect him to put his hobby (the Bills aren't his only business and he hardly gets rich off of them) ahead of his family?
As far as San Diego, he bolted because he had no loyalty to the organization...only to Butler who screwed us over.

Phil...do you like everything the Bills do? Geesh...

lordofgun
11-12-2006, 04:40 PM
:dizzy:

The_Philster
11-12-2006, 04:42 PM
Phil...do you like everything the Bills do? Geesh...
read a few more of my posts...cause if you base that statement on a handful of posts, then you're way offbase...cause there are plenty of moves I haven't agreed with...but hoped I was wrong
Royal and Bowen are 2 moves that come to mind right off the top of my head

Dozerdog
11-12-2006, 04:42 PM
Polian could call my daughter a pig in a dress for all I care....just draft another Jim Kelly & Thurman Thomas

Nighthawk
11-12-2006, 04:43 PM
Polian could call my daughter a pig in a dress for all I care....just draft another Jim Kelly & Thurman Thomas

Great post!

The_Philster
11-12-2006, 04:45 PM
:laughter: well, that's you...not everyone views things the same way.
Myself, I think something should've been worked out..but I can understand his reasons
Besides, hindsight is 20-20 ;)

Nighthawk
11-12-2006, 04:48 PM
:laughter: well, that's you...not everyone views things the same way.
Myself, I think something should've been worked out..but I can understand his reasons
Besides, hindsight is 20-20 ;)

Have you ever met his daughter? She isn't the most pleasant person. No Bills fan would or should hope she gets her hands on this franchise because she will sell out Bills fans quicker than you could say...WAIT!

The_Philster
11-12-2006, 04:49 PM
Have you ever met his daughter? She isn't the most pleasant person. No Bills fan would or should hope she gets her hands on this franchise because she will sell out Bills fans quicker than you could say...WAIT!
No, I haven't...but just because you or I wouldn't be able to stand her doesn't mean Ralph wouldn't defend her...blood is thicker than water and all that
Besides, last I knew, she doesn't want the team

Nighthawk
11-12-2006, 04:52 PM
No, I haven't...but just because you or I wouldn't be able to stand her doesn't mean Ralph wouldn't defend her...blood is thicker than water and all that
Besides, last I knew, she doesn't want the team

True and your last sentence is correct...she is not a friend of Buffalo.