PDA

View Full Version : Coaching

unpaid_bills
11-12-2006, 04:58 PM
Not sure why I noticed today, if you watch Manning when he was out of the game resting, he was either looking at pics, talking to his coaches or players. When you see Losman on the sideline he is sitting on the bench shaking his head. I know each coach has a different style but Losman should be right there watching the game - maybe he can learn how to run the team. When I see guys like Drew Brees, Rivers take command of the game no reason JP should not be playing better. Aslo like it or not the QB play dictates much of the attitude and tone of the game. Our D played lights out, but we do not have the talent to play like the Bears.

Also, did it seem today everytime JP went back to pass you got this feeling in your stomach he would get sacked or make a bad play. The OL is not helping him but he is also just sitting back there not making plays ... period.

LtBillsFan66
11-12-2006, 05:04 PM
JP pouts on the bench. He has no leadership qualities what so ever.

unpaid_bills
11-12-2006, 07:33 PM
that is exactely it. I hate to say it cause he is a professional, but he gets down so easily, I know we cant compare him to Manning, Brady, etc. but until we get a QB with some confidence and does not lose the game for us. At this point for the season it is what it is -- i dont see any real fix at this point.

The OL needs to start taking some pride also, they 'wiffed' a bunch of blocks, of course at the worse time. They try to bring in extra TE to block but nothing seems to work.

G. Host
11-12-2006, 07:37 PM
I thoughy JP was gping to cry on the bench!

The good news from playing home games he has had practice dealing with boos hence can deal with it more.

YardRat
11-12-2006, 07:42 PM
I'm not going to comment on what JP does on the sidelines because I only see what they choose to show on TV, and I really don't know what the hell he's doing the rest of the time.

The one game I went to in person, New England, I chose to watch the defense play on the field instead of concentrating solely on one player.

Novacane
11-12-2006, 07:43 PM
I would love to hear the defensive players opinions of Losman. I bet they are really getting sick of him