PDA

View Full Version : Frankly, I'm surprised...

Mad Bomber
11-12-2006, 05:32 PM
I thought that we were going to get our ASSES kicked this week in Indy, to the tune of 41-10.

We made a game of it, and realistically could have WON it.

All you naysayers can ***** about what we did or didn't do, but I am actually feeling better about our team after this game than I thought I would.

honey
11-12-2006, 05:33 PM
I thought that we were going to get our ASSES kicked this week in Indy, to the tune of 41-10.

All you naysayers can ***** about what we did or didn't do, but I am actually feeling better about our team after this game than I thought I would.

Absolutely, I agree 100%! :up:

Dozerdog
11-12-2006, 05:36 PM
I love the defense today. I'm very encouraged where this staff is taking them.

LtFinFan66
11-12-2006, 05:37 PM
I was surprised

ParanoidAndroid
11-12-2006, 05:39 PM
If not for the fumbles and the 2 big returns by McGee, it would have been a very different game. The defense did exactly what it needed to do...they prevented the big play, kept everything in front of them and went after the ball.
Indy's offense has been chewing up every defense it has faced.

Nighthawk
11-12-2006, 05:39 PM
I was surprised that the coaches actually did some homework and limited Peyton Manning. On the other hand, the coaches offensive gameplan was, well, OFFENSIVE!

ParanoidAndroid
11-12-2006, 05:40 PM
It's time to spend some draft picks on the offense.

SABURZFAN
11-12-2006, 05:41 PM
It's time to spend some draft picks on the offense.

we need to get a QB who can show some kind of production.

ParanoidAndroid
11-12-2006, 05:46 PM
I was surprised that the coaches actually did some homework and limited Peyton Manning. On the other hand, the coaches offensive gameplan was, well, OFFENSIVE!

When they were executing, they were moving the ball and eating clock. I thought the game plan was pretty good. Our players just aren't very good on the offensive side of the ball. We did run the ball pretty well today considering how one-dimensional our offense is and they knew we were going to run.

Dozerdog
11-12-2006, 05:51 PM
My rough game grades-

Defense- B+ - would have been an A if they could have gottent he ball back on the last drive

Special Teams- A - Big returns, great punt coverage, overall solid performance

Offense- I'll give an A to the running game with a backup QB in there
Passing game and QB stunk. D- except Evans who gets a B
OL- B minus- an A for the run, a C- for pass protection

Game Plan- Anything that gets you to a chance to win on the road with that Colt team- they get an A. They played to their strengths and minimized their Weakness (JP)

madness
11-12-2006, 05:55 PM
The D gets huge cred. Did you see the accuracy on Manning's passes? Our guys were in the right position most of the time and were still getting beat.

I know Jauron will make sure everyone has their head held up high after this game. This team has been showing more and more promise every game after since the bye.

Philagape
11-12-2006, 05:55 PM
we need to get a QB who can show some kind of production.

Is there one who can play all by himself and plan the offense?

Mad Bomber
11-12-2006, 06:35 PM
At the beginning of this season, when the schedule came out, I looked at this game as the ABSOLUTE worst loss we would see all year. I was thinking embarrassment, humiliation, ass-kicking.

To come out of it kicking and scratching, losing by one point, with a REAL chance of winning it.....not even in my thought process.

Yeah, we LOST. Did any of you think that we would actually win?

.....I thought not.

I'm looking at this as a positive...hopefully we can build off this for the rest of the year.

...GO BILLS!!!!

spacecowboy
11-12-2006, 06:46 PM
It was nice it wasn't a blow-out but it would also be nice if we could score TD's on Offense and while I not a big fan of JP's play, he wasn't the problem today, play calling was horrible. I think Moorman should be going back to the pro-bowl.

TacklingDummy
11-12-2006, 06:56 PM

I said since last week that this game was going to be close and to take the Bills and the points.

Doesn't surprise me that the Bills could of won another one if their offensive leader showed up.

Novacane
11-12-2006, 07:03 PM
I said since last week that this game was going to be close and to take the Bills and the points.

Doesn't surprise me that the Bills could of won another one if their offensive leader showed up.

Who is that? I did not know we had one :D

TacklingDummy
11-12-2006, 07:04 PM
Who is that? I did not know we had one :D

We don't. And thats why JP has got to go.

don137
11-12-2006, 07:11 PM
There has been a lot of negative posts lately on this board, myself include but Kudos has to be given to the defense today. They held the Colts defense in check and Manning completed a lot of perfectly thrown balls despite excellent coverage. Mcgee has been awesome on kickoffs lately too...

shelby
11-12-2006, 07:17 PM
:gobills:
Excellent performance by the D today.

TacklingDummy
11-12-2006, 07:19 PM
When CBS was showing JP on the sidelines just sitting there looking stupid I wanted to :puke:

G. Host
11-12-2006, 07:35 PM
Yeah, we LOST. Did any of you think that we would actually win?
...GO BILLS!!!!

We did not lose, the Colts won it and there is a difference.
Previous games like against Detroit and Jets we lost.

DynaPaul
11-12-2006, 09:42 PM
I was happy that we kept it close. Realistically, I didn't think we could beat a great team like Indy that's on a roll and at home with the state of our franchise. But we didn't let them embarrass us and made a game out of it. A-Train looked decent and fought for his yards and the defense did a good job. We just didn't get it done on offense as usual.

Crisis
11-12-2006, 11:12 PM
I hate this ****ing team.

I can't believe people are actually happy that we lost but didn't get blown out, man have we fell so far.

Inetpub
11-12-2006, 11:20 PM
Is there one who can play all by himself and plan the offense?

Is there one that can make decisions and not Telegraph like the -2 yard to Price?

Or how about we get a QB that can throw an accurate ball? 10 yards overthrown on an open Evans! or wait, How about just a TD? 4 trips to the redzone, NO TDS!

**** HE SUCKS!